Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2019, 06:39:43 PM »

No Tugboat today buta V-22 Osprey Assault Plane flying around overhead.
neat.
Evening Dean’O

« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2019, 07:04:15 PM »

No Tugboat today buta V-22 Osprey Assault Plane flying around overhead.
neat.
Evening Dean’O
evening Dave.
been true to my word, laid low other than taking the kitten to the vet. he only cost me $20.
may do laundry before bed though.

« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2019, 07:07:34 PM »

No Tugboat today buta V-22 Osprey Assault Plane flying around overhead.
neat.
Evening Dean’O
evening Dave.
been true to my word, laid low other than taking the kitten to the vet. he only cost me $20.
may do laundry before bed though.
Spring cleaning here this week.

Pot stickers for dinner

« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2019, 07:13:13 PM »

No Tugboat today buta V-22 Osprey Assault Plane flying around overhead.
neat.
Evening Dean’O
evening Dave.
been true to my word, laid low other than taking the kitten to the vet. he only cost me $20.
may do laundry before bed though.
Spring cleaning here this week.

Pot stickers for dinner
I did a couple of small burgers.

« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2019, 07:28:36 PM »

AUSTIN (KXAN) — The Women's NCAA Tournament bracket is available to the public after ESPNU mistakenly aired match-ups during its 3 p.m. programming, giving away the entire field.

The selection show was supposed to unveil the women's bracket at 6 p.m. Monday on ESPN.

Because of the slip up, Karen Aston's Texas team knows its fate as a No. 7 seed in the Portland Region. Texas will face No. 10 seed Indiana Friday in Eugene, Oregon.

The winner will face the winner of No. 2 Oregon and No. 15 Portland State Sunday.

As expected, Baylor is the No. 1 seed in the Greensboro Region. Baylor will host No. 16 Abilene Christian in Waco Saturday.

Texas A&M is the No. 4 seed in the Chicago Region. The Aggies will host No. 13 Wright State Friday in College Station.

Baylor, Notre Dame, Louisville and Mississippi State are the No. 1 seeds.

ESPN released a statement on the bracket blunder:

“In working with the NCAA to prepare for tonight’s Women’s Selection Special we received the bracket, similar to years past. In the midst of our preparation, the bracket was mistakenly posted on ESPNU. We deeply regret the error and extend our apology to the NCAA and the women’s basketball community. We will conduct a thorough review of our process to ensure it doesn’t happen in the future. We will now broadcast the full bracket at 5 p.m. ET on ESPN2, and the regularly-scheduled show on ESPN at 7 p.m.”

« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2019, 08:01:53 PM »

Over at Atlantic....

EPC Core, 50% off
https://atlanticcigar.com/search.php?search_query=EPC+core

Don Reynaldo also in stock ($109/box of 10 for VIP)
You tempted by that Don Reynaldo offer?
It should be here tomorrow.
Outstanding!  I expected nothing less.

« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2019, 08:02:48 PM »

My work is done for the day, time for an EPC La Historia and a malt beverage TBD.
Back from dinner and drinks (more drinks than dinner) with the warden, Lirio Rojo as desert.

« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2019, 08:03:22 PM »

No Tugboat today but a V-22 Osprey Assault Plane flying around overhead.
Assault plane?  Those should be banned!

« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2019, 08:05:27 PM »

[...]

So PrematureDave wasn't the only one to jump the gun.

« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2019, 08:42:51 PM »

[...]

Except PrematureDave was trying to sell you fake news.

« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2019, 08:55:30 PM »

My work is done for the day, time for an EPC La Historia and a malt beverage TBD.
Your roof finished yet?
Roof was done in one day.

« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2019, 09:22:28 PM »

@Dean. Holt's has a nice deal on your Oliva O's.
https://www.holts.com/specials/premium-price-buster.html

« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2019, 09:22:52 PM »

[...]

TWSS

« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2019, 09:23:27 PM »

[...]

Indeed.  That rascal!

« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2019, 09:24:56 PM »

[...]

But it was pretty close...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9