« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2019, 09:30:31 AM »

Enjoying a Breakfast in Portugal on this brisk morning.
Good morning cigar... a little pricey for what is essentially a Room 101 2nd.
Lol, I thought maybe I'd missed a post about you going on vacation.
No, he's just all over the mental map.  Probably best to google anything CouldBeDave says today .

« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2019, 09:30:32 AM »

Think it's a CI exclusive, so you wouldn't have any interest. Probably Booth clearing out some leftover tobacco.

« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2019, 09:31:53 AM »

Enjoying a Breakfast in Portugal on this brisk morning.
Good morning cigar... a little pricey for what is essentially a Room 101 2nd.
Lol, I thought maybe I'd missed a post about you going on vacation.
No, he's just all over the mental map.  Probably best to google anything he says today .
I Googled trying to help you out and what did it get me...GFY deux.

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2019, 09:34:21 AM »

Enjoying a Breakfast in Portugal on this brisk morning.
Good morning cigar... a little pricey for what is essentially a Room 101 2nd.
Lol, I thought maybe I'd missed a post about you going on vacation.
No, he's just all over the mental map.  Probably best to google anything he says today .
I Googled trying to help you out and what did it get me...GFY deux.
Taking  my cue from the Prez...never admit I'm wrong, and blame somebody else if something is wrong.

« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2019, 09:36:15 AM »

Enjoying a Breakfast in Portugal on this brisk morning.
Good morning cigar... a little pricey for what is essentially a Room 101 2nd.
Lol, I thought maybe I'd missed a post about you going on vacation.
No, he's just all over the mental map.  Probably best to google anything CouldBeDave says today .
He purposely did that room 101 would have solved it

« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2019, 09:38:02 AM »

Enjoying a Breakfast in Portugal on this brisk morning.
Good morning cigar... a little pricey for what is essentially a Room 101 2nd.
Lol, I thought maybe I'd missed a post about you going on vacation.
No, he's just all over the mental map.  Probably best to google anything he says today .
I Googled trying to help you out and what did it get me...GFY deux.
Taking  my cue from the Prez...never admit I'm wrong, and blame somebody else if something is wrong.
;D ;D ;D

« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2019, 09:49:15 AM »

Enjoying a Breakfast in Portugal on this brisk morning.
Good morning cigar... a little pricey for what is essentially a Room 101 2nd.
Lol, I thought maybe I'd missed a post about you going on vacation.
No, he's just all over the mental map.  Probably best to google anything he says today .
I Googled trying to help you out and what did it get me...GFY deux.
Taking  my cue from the Prez...never admit I'm wrong, and blame somebody else if something is wrong.
Should I change your username to Tim Apple?

« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2019, 09:50:38 AM »

Enjoying a Breakfast in Portugal on this brisk morning.
Good morning cigar... a little pricey for what is essentially a Room 101 2nd.
Lol, I thought maybe I'd missed a post about you going on vacation.
No, he's just all over the mental map.  Probably best to google anything he says today .
I Googled trying to help you out and what did it get me...GFY deux.
Taking my cue from the Prez...never admit I'm wrong, and blame somebody else if something is wrong.
You don't have to look to Trump for that example.  Wives, ex-wives, girlfriends, Dean's cats, etc.

« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2019, 09:52:59 AM »

dental work continues next week.

« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2019, 09:54:20 AM »

Enjoying a Breakfast in Portugal on this brisk morning.
Good morning cigar... a little pricey for what is essentially a Room 101 2nd.
Lol, I thought maybe I'd missed a post about you going on vacation.
No, he's just all over the mental map.  Probably best to google anything he says today .
I Googled trying to help you out and what did it get me...GFY deux.
Taking my cue from the Prez...never admit I'm wrong, and blame somebody else if something is wrong.
You don't have to look to Trump for that example.  Wives, ex-wives, girlfriends, Dean's cats, etc.
I'm sure we could teach the Prez a thing or two. I could invite him to join the banter. 😣

« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2019, 09:55:55 AM »

I'm sure Trump could come up with some great avi's.

« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2019, 09:56:52 AM »

Recall on the nap-at-work front, I give this place a month before they start having deadbeat/drunk/sex issues.
https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2019/03/13/texas-first-nap-bar-opens-in-rice-village.html

« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2019, 10:02:46 AM »

Enjoying a Breakfast in Portugal on this brisk morning.
Good morning cigar... a little pricey for what is essentially a Room 101 2nd.
Lol, I thought maybe I'd missed a post about you going on vacation.
No, he's just all over the mental map.  Probably best to google anything he says today .
I Googled trying to help you out and what did it get me...GFY deux.
Taking  my cue from the Prez...never admit I'm wrong, and blame somebody else if something is wrong.
Should I change your username to Tim Apple?
HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST HE SAID HIS NAME WRONG?!?!?!?

« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2019, 10:03:29 AM »

Recall on the nap-at-work front, I give this place a month before they start having deadbeat/drunk/sex issues.
https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2019/03/13/texas-first-nap-bar-opens-in-rice-village.html
Gonna start to get expensive if they have to replace the "organic" mattresses every time a drunk pisses themselves on it.

« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2019, 10:16:29 AM »

Recall on the nap-at-work front, I give this place a month before they start having deadbeat/drunk/sex issues.
https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2019/03/13/texas-first-nap-bar-opens-in-rice-village.html
fukking snowflakes.
what's wrong with sleeping at your desk at work?