CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 30, 2016, 12:03:59 AM

Title: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: CigarBanter on May 30, 2016, 12:03:59 AM
Happy Memorial Day!  Today, let's enjoy our families, cookouts, libations and cigars too.  But let us not forget to remember the people who died while serving in our country's armed forces.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 12:35:32 AM
We're getting some rain here. Let's hope it doesn't literally rain on our parade. God bless our troops; past, present and future.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 06:20:56 AM
Storming like a mofo here now, thunder & lightning woke me up.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 06:21:18 AM
Morning Slackers.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 07:19:58 AM
6/10" of rain out of that storm, 7-day forecast is for rain every day with the totals 4-6" for the week!  Geez, where is the ark when you need it?
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 07:23:35 AM
Sheesh, 2nd cup of coffee underway and still nobody awake around here.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2016, 07:58:24 AM
Sheesh, 2nd cup of coffee underway and still nobody awake around here.
Morning Tex.  Been up for almost two hours myself.  Fk'n weathermen got it wrong again for this morning.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 08:00:07 AM
Sheesh, 2nd cup of coffee underway and still nobody awake around here.
Morning Tex.  Been up for almost two hours myself.  Fk'n weathermen got it wrong again for this morning.
Morning Bean, yeah this weather is obnoxious and weathermen are out to lunch.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2016, 08:04:02 AM
good morning guys. off to water some new sod, take in a meeting, watch a parade, maybe hit the driving range, and smoke cigars. no rain here, threatened last night but went around us, very dry here.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 08:08:48 AM
good morning guys. off to water some new sod, take in a meeting, watch a parade, maybe hit the driving range, and smoke cigars. no rain here, threatened last night but went around us, very dry here.
Morning TooBusyDean.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2016, 08:15:36 AM
good morning guys. off to water some new sod, take in a meeting, watch a parade, maybe hit the driving range, and smoke cigars. no rain here, threatened last night but went around us, very dry here.
Morning TooBusyDean.
that rest and relaxation at the beach with the little redhead yesterday wore me out.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 08:18:38 AM
A computer outage at JFK Airport's Terminal 7 caused massive check-in delays and long lines.

Port Authority of New York and New Jersey spokesman Neal Buccino said a Verizon server providing Internet service had problems at about 4 p.m. Sunday, which required manual check-in.

At one point Sunday night, more than 1,000 passengers were waiting in line to get checked in.

"It's official: Hell isn't other people. It's JFK #terminal7," Emma Burnell tweeted.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2016, 08:22:39 AM
A computer outage at JFK Airport's Terminal 7 caused massive check-in delays and long lines.

Port Authority of New York and New Jersey spokesman Neal Buccino said a Verizon server providing Internet service had problems at about 4 p.m. Sunday, which required manual check-in.

At one point Sunday night, more than 1,000 passengers were waiting in line to get checked in.

"It's official: Hell isn't other people. It's JFK #terminal7," Emma Burnell tweeted.
Verizon workers have been on strike for 6 weeks.  Hmmm...
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 08:34:23 AM
A computer outage at JFK Airport's Terminal 7 caused massive check-in delays and long lines.

Port Authority of New York and New Jersey spokesman Neal Buccino said a Verizon server providing Internet service had problems at about 4 p.m. Sunday, which required manual check-in.

At one point Sunday night, more than 1,000 passengers were waiting in line to get checked in.

"It's official: Hell isn't other people. It's JFK #terminal7," Emma Burnell tweeted.
Verizon workers have been on strike for 6 weeks.  Hmmm...
I think they settled that with a new 4 year contract last week, perhaps a few did not like the settlement.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 08:35:03 AM
Another wave of storms rolling through.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 08:39:50 AM
A computer outage at JFK Airport's Terminal 7 caused massive check-in delays and long lines.

Port Authority of New York and New Jersey spokesman Neal Buccino said a Verizon server providing Internet service had problems at about 4 p.m. Sunday, which required manual check-in.

At one point Sunday night, more than 1,000 passengers were waiting in line to get checked in.

"It's official: Hell isn't other people. It's JFK #terminal7," Emma Burnell tweeted.
Verizon workers have been on strike for 6 weeks.  Hmmm...
I think they settled that with a new 4 year contract last week, perhaps a few did not like the settlement.
Verizon workers declare end to 44-day strike, claim “big gains”

During Verizon strike, replacement workers maintained fiber and copper networks.

by Jon Brodkin - May 27, 2016 4:15pm CDT
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2016, 08:47:47 AM
A computer outage at JFK Airport's Terminal 7 caused massive check-in delays and long lines.

Port Authority of New York and New Jersey spokesman Neal Buccino said a Verizon server providing Internet service had problems at about 4 p.m. Sunday, which required manual check-in.

At one point Sunday night, more than 1,000 passengers were waiting in line to get checked in.

"It's official: Hell isn't other people. It's JFK #terminal7," Emma Burnell tweeted.
Verizon workers have been on strike for 6 weeks.  Hmmm...
I think they settled that with a new 4 year contract last week, perhaps a few did not like the settlement.
Verizon workers declare end to 44-day strike, claim “big gains”

During Verizon strike, replacement workers maintained fiber and copper networks.

by Jon Brodkin - May 27, 2016 4:15pm CDT
They're not back on the job yet.  Not sure if they've even voted to ratify.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 08:52:13 AM
Holy crap, pop of thunder just about knocked my ass out of the chair.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 09:02:44 AM
At the Page today - Pure CRAP!

Coffee before talkie? Guzzle down tasty savings of 45% off on coffee-infused Java, Tabak, Nub Café, more.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 09:12:47 AM
Good morning, comrades.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 09:25:07 AM
Good morning, comrades.
Morning Mayor T
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2016, 10:08:04 AM
Good morning, comrades.
Sorry, no comrades here, just 'muricans.  Morning Tony.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Bad Dad on May 30, 2016, 11:10:27 AM
Good morning gents....  I received this petition to sign about stopping the new cigar laws from my b&m, "The Tinderbox."  I'm sure everyone has seen it by now, but thought I'd stick it on here...

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-enact-fdas-option-1-final-rule-premium-handmade-cigars

http://www.capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=62606471&type=CO
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Bad Dad on May 30, 2016, 11:16:10 AM
I caught the Monster the other day and picked up some Acid Kuba Kuba Maduro's for 5-pack for $19.99, which is a fairly good deal.  I didn't mention it since I think I'm the only one that likes them.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 01:11:38 PM
Good morning, comrades.
Morning Mayor T
Need a new grill. Is today a good day to go shopping?
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 01:16:36 PM
I caught the Monster the other day and picked up some Acid Kuba Kuba Maduro's for 5-pack for $19.99, which is a fairly good deal.  I didn't mention it since I think I'm the only one that likes them.
In the whole world?
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 01:53:38 PM
Good morning, comrades.
Morning Mayor T
Need a new grill. Is today a good day to go shopping?
Yeah, for a cell phone ;)

There is never a good day to go shopping IMHO.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Bad Dad on May 30, 2016, 01:54:51 PM
Good morning, comrades.
Morning Mayor T
Need a new grill. Is today a good day to go shopping?
Maybe on Amazon.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 01:58:14 PM
 Holy Jeez, Travellin Dave must be jizz'n in his britches.  Clemson is leading FL State for the ACC Tournament Championship 13-1 in the 3rd inning.

Seems the just cleared the field due to  rain and lightning.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 01:59:04 PM
Good morning, comrades.
Morning Mayor T
Need a new grill. Is today a good day to go shopping?
Maybe on Amazon.
Is meant shopping at physical stores, I shop online a lot.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Bad Dad on May 30, 2016, 01:59:16 PM
I caught the Monster the other day and picked up some Acid Kuba Kuba Maduro's for 5-pack for $19.99, which is a fairly good deal.  I didn't mention it since I think I'm the only one that likes them.
In the whole world?
It seems like it...  But according to Famous Smoke Shops, maybe not..
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 01:59:19 PM
Afternoon Dad.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 02:06:32 PM
Good morning, comrades.
Morning Mayor T
Need a new grill. Is today a good day to go shopping?
Yeah, for a cell phone ;)

There is never a good day to go shopping IMHO.
I'm with you.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 02:08:14 PM
I just went and ate some Chinese food.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 02:08:46 PM
I just went and ate some Chinese food.
Commie!
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 02:23:25 PM
I just went and ate some Chinese food.
Commie!
Not I
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2016, 02:24:01 PM
Good morning, comrades.
Morning Mayor T
Need a new grill. Is today a good day to go shopping?
Yeah, for a cell phone ;)

There is never a good day to go shopping IMHO.
I'm with you.
+2, with the possible exception of booze, motorcycles, and cigars.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 02:29:28 PM
@ Tony, had a note from Chip this morning.  Mother is still hanging on, daughter not doing well but hope to be able to get her on some new medicine soon that might make a difference and Chip has had some health problems himself but doing better.  Been really tough times for him.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 02:30:37 PM
Good morning, comrades.
Morning Mayor T
Need a new grill. Is today a good day to go shopping?
Yeah, for a cell phone ;)

There is never a good day to go shopping IMHO.
I'm with you.
+2, with the possible exception of booze, motorcycles, and cigars.
Booze and groceries are about all I don't do my shopping online for.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 02:51:27 PM
@ Tony, had a note from Chip this morning.  Mother is still hanging on, daughter not doing well but hope to be able to get her on some new medicine soon that might make a difference and Chip has had some health problems himself but doing better.  Been really tough times for him.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I will continue to keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 03:32:36 PM
@ Tony, had a note from Chip this morning.  Mother is still hanging on, daughter not doing well but hope to be able to get her on some new medicine soon that might make a difference and Chip has had some health problems himself but doing better.  Been really tough times for him.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I will continue to keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.
He sure needs all the prayers he can get.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 04:13:33 PM
Got the Warden locked in the pantry and she can't get out until she fills two 55 gallon contractor bags with crap.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 04:14:48 PM
On the patio with a Room 101 Uncle Lee lit while I wait to let the warden out.

Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 04:35:35 PM
How do the banter boys feel about stainless steel grates versus porcelain covered cast iron?
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 04:51:33 PM
How do the banter boys feel about stainless steel grates versus porcelain covered cast iron?
Well this boy has a Webber with stainless grates and they are fine but I prefer cast iron without porcelain.  That said stainless lasts longer.  That is my 2 cents worth at no charge.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 04:53:46 PM
On the patio with a Room 101 Uncle Lee lit while I wait to let the warden out.
About 2/3 done with this uncle Lee and an interestingly different smoke.  I rather like it so put another box in my cart while CI still has them 1/2 price.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2016, 05:02:21 PM
@ Tony, had a note from Chip this morning.  Mother is still hanging on, daughter not doing well but hope to be able to get her on some new medicine soon that might make a difference and Chip has had some health problems himself but doing better.  Been really tough times for him.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I will continue to keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.
He sure needs all the prayers he can get.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2016, 05:05:48 PM
How do the banter boys feel about stainless steel grates versus porcelain covered cast iron?
Well this boy has a Webber with stainless grates and they are fine but I prefer cast iron without porcelain.  That said stainless lasts longer.  That is my 2 cents worth at no charge.
The porcelain over cast iron gives a better cook and those nice grill marks, but the SS lasts longer.  And since TWSS, I prefer the lasts longer.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 05:09:11 PM
How do the banter boys feel about stainless steel grates versus porcelain covered cast iron?
Well this boy has a Webber with stainless grates and they are fine but I prefer cast iron without porcelain.  That said stainless lasts longer.  That is my 2 cents worth at no charge.
Appreciate the 2 cents. My last grates were cast iron but eventually rusted away. (I didn't take good care of them) Trying to figure out what else to try.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 05:10:47 PM
How do the banter boys feel about stainless steel grates versus porcelain covered cast iron?
Well this boy has a Webber with stainless grates and they are fine but I prefer cast iron without porcelain.  That said stainless lasts longer.  That is my 2 cents worth at no charge.
The porcelain over cast iron gives a better cook and those nice grill marks, but the SS lasts longer.  And since TWSS, I prefer the lasts longer.
That's two votes for stainless.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 06:04:05 PM
Got the Warden locked in the pantry and she can't get out until she fills two 55 gallon contractor bags with crap.
Mission accomplished, let her out and even gave her a glass of elixer  :)
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 06:04:44 PM
How do the banter boys feel about stainless steel grates versus porcelain covered cast iron?
Well this boy has a Webber with stainless grates and they are fine but I prefer cast iron without porcelain.  That said stainless lasts longer.  That is my 2 cents worth at no charge.
The porcelain over cast iron gives a better cook and those nice grill marks, but the SS lasts longer.  And since TWSS, I prefer the lasts longer.
That's two votes for stainless.
I will take a thick ribeye rare.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 06:12:32 PM
How do the banter boys feel about stainless steel grates versus porcelain covered cast iron?
Well this boy has a Webber with stainless grates and they are fine but I prefer cast iron without porcelain.  That said stainless lasts longer.  That is my 2 cents worth at no charge.
The porcelain over cast iron gives a better cook and those nice grill marks, but the SS lasts longer.  And since TWSS, I prefer the lasts longer.
That's two votes for stainless.
I will take a thick ribeye rare.
That sounds nummy.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2016, 06:33:37 PM
How do the banter boys feel about stainless steel grates versus porcelain covered cast iron?
Well this boy has a Webber with stainless grates and they are fine but I prefer cast iron without porcelain.  That said stainless lasts longer.  That is my 2 cents worth at no charge.
The porcelain over cast iron gives a better cook and those nice grill marks, but the SS lasts longer.  And since TWSS, I prefer the lasts longer.
That's two votes for stainless.
I will take a thick ribeye rare.
Same here but medium-well.  Prefer mine to have stopped mooing.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 06:41:43 PM
How do the banter boys feel about stainless steel grates versus porcelain covered cast iron?
Well this boy has a Webber with stainless grates and they are fine but I prefer cast iron without porcelain.  That said stainless lasts longer.  That is my 2 cents worth at no charge.
The porcelain over cast iron gives a better cook and those nice grill marks, but the SS lasts longer.  And since TWSS, I prefer the lasts longer.
That's two votes for stainless.
I will take a thick ribeye rare.
Same here but medium-well.  Prefer mine to have stopped mooing.
Chef can't guarantee anything past medium rare so good luck.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2016, 06:57:23 PM
How do the banter boys feel about stainless steel grates versus porcelain covered cast iron?
Well this boy has a Webber with stainless grates and they are fine but I prefer cast iron without porcelain.  That said stainless lasts longer.  That is my 2 cents worth at no charge.
The porcelain over cast iron gives a better cook and those nice grill marks, but the SS lasts longer.  And since TWSS, I prefer the lasts longer.
That's two votes for stainless.
I will take a thick ribeye rare.
Same here but medium-well.  Prefer mine to have stopped mooing.
Chef can't guarantee anything past medium rare so good luck.
I have faith in Chef Tony.  Something tells me he has some experience in this area.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2016, 07:02:45 PM
Holy Jeez, Travellin Dave must be jizz'n in his britches.  Clemson is leading FL State for the ACC Tournament Championship 13-1 in the 3rd inning.

Seems the just cleared the field due to  rain and lightning.
;D  Champions!
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 07:05:13 PM
How do the banter boys feel about stainless steel grates versus porcelain covered cast iron?
Well this boy has a Webber with stainless grates and they are fine but I prefer cast iron without porcelain.  That said stainless lasts longer.  That is my 2 cents worth at no charge.
The porcelain over cast iron gives a better cook and those nice grill marks, but the SS lasts longer.  And since TWSS, I prefer the lasts longer.
That's two votes for stainless.
I will take a thick ribeye rare.
Same here but medium-well.  Prefer mine to have stopped mooing.
May have to take your Texas card away.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2016, 07:10:00 PM
Good Memorial Day Gents.  Got rid of the DIL's deadbeat father and brother, son, DIL and grandmunchkins left after three, got back a bit ago after a long ride to clear my head.  Sitting down now with a Grapefruit Sculpin and a Curivari Reserva Limitada.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2016, 07:10:38 PM
Flight out at 8:00 AM tomorrow to Guadalajara through Houston.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 07:19:29 PM
Good Memorial Day Gents.  Got rid of the DIL's deadbeat father and brother, son, DIL and grandmunchkins left after three, got back a bit ago after a long ride to clear my head.  Sitting down now with a Grapefruit Sculpin and a Curivari Reserva Limitada.
DEAN?  Is that you Dean?

LMFAO
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: sfish on May 30, 2016, 07:31:46 PM
Good Memorial Day Gents.  Got rid of the DIL's deadbeat father and brother, son, DIL and grandmunchkins left after three, got back a bit ago after a long ride to clear my head.  Sitting down now with a Grapefruit Sculpin and a Curivari Reserva Limitada.
DEAN?  Is that you Dean?

LMFAO
Thats funny shit
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: sfish on May 30, 2016, 07:33:20 PM
Had a great smoking weekend, having my last Conjura 101 PC with a G&T to wrap the nice weekend. Weather today was much better than expected
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: sfish on May 30, 2016, 07:35:43 PM
Smoked a Tat Jackal yesterday from NJ Dave, big torpedo which I enjoyed very much. Smoked like a Tat from start to finish
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 07:35:51 PM
Flight out at 8:00 AM tomorrow to Guadalajara through Houston.
Hola David
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2016, 07:37:14 PM
Good Memorial Day Gents.  Got rid of the DIL's deadbeat father and brother, son, DIL and grandmunchkins left after three, got back a bit ago after a long ride to clear my head.  Sitting down now with a Grapefruit Sculpin and a Curivari Reserva Limitada.
DEAN?  Is that you Dean?

LMFAO
Feeling that way, without the kayak and redhead benefits of course... :-\
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2016, 07:38:06 PM
Smoked a Tat Jackal yesterday from NJ Dave, big torpedo which I enjoyed very much. Smoked like a Tat from start to finish
Good deal!
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 07:38:54 PM
Smoked a Tat Jackal yesterday from NJ Dave, big torpedo which I enjoyed very much. Smoked like a Tat from start to finish
I took tomorrow off too so .
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2016, 08:02:01 PM
Smoked a Tat Jackal yesterday from NJ Dave, big torpedo which I enjoyed very much. Smoked like a Tat from start to finish
I took tomorrow off too so .
GFY!
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 08:08:27 PM
Smoked a Tat Jackal yesterday from NJ Dave, big torpedo which I enjoyed very much. Smoked like a Tat from start to finish
I took tomorrow off too so .
GFY!
Boy, does that feel good.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2016, 08:32:48 PM
Smoked a Tat Jackal yesterday from NJ Dave, big torpedo which I enjoyed very much. Smoked like a Tat from start to finish
I took tomorrow off too so .
GFY!
Boy, does that feel good.
TNWSS
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 08:33:54 PM
Smoked a Tat Jackal yesterday from NJ Dave, big torpedo which I enjoyed very much. Smoked like a Tat from start to finish
I took tomorrow off too so .
GFY!
I am taking Wednesday off
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 08:35:04 PM
Evening Fish, glad you had a good smoking weekend.  I enjoyed all very good smokes myself.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 08:36:07 PM
Flight out at 8:00 AM tomorrow to Guadalajara through Houston.
Layover will give you a chance to transition into the Mexican life. I
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 08:36:35 PM
You buy a grill Mayor?
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 08:44:05 PM
Smoked a Tat Jackal yesterday from NJ Dave, big torpedo which I enjoyed very much. Smoked like a Tat from start to finish
I took tomorrow off too so .
GFY!
I am taking Wednesday off
You still have a job?
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 08:45:48 PM
Smoked a Tat Jackal yesterday from NJ Dave, big torpedo which I enjoyed very much. Smoked like a Tat from start to finish
I took tomorrow off too so .
GFY!
I am taking Wednesday off
You still have a job?
When I am in the mood to go down there I do but I get paid the same either way.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 08:48:02 PM
You buy a grill Mayor?
I did, indeed. Home Depot special. The last cheapo grill I bought lasted me about 10 years. Maybe I'll be dead before this one needs replacing.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2016, 08:49:30 PM
You buy a grill Mayor?
I did, indeed. Home Depot special. The last cheapo grill I bought lasted me about 10 years. Maybe I'll be dead before this one needs replacing.
Just so it gets hot.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2016, 09:34:49 PM
You buy a grill Mayor?
I did, indeed. Home Depot special. The last cheapo grill I bought lasted me about 10 years. Maybe I'll be dead before this one needs replacing.
Just so it gets hot.
I'll take it on its maiden voyage tomorrow. I tested it all out and it seems to heat just fine.
Title: Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
Post by: cigarbreath on May 30, 2016, 11:21:04 PM
You buy a grill Mayor?
I did, indeed. Home Depot special. The last cheapo grill I bought lasted me about 10 years. Maybe I'll be dead before this one needs replacing.
Just so it gets hot.
I'll take it on its maiden voyage tomorrow. I tested it all out and it seems to heat just fine.
And pop iit's maidenhead.