Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/28/2019
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2019, 10:03:13 PM »

Rise and Shine Smokers and Workers, Hot Coffee Is Served.
I just ordered some coffee yesterday.  I was talking to my wife and said, "You know that yellow can of coffee that sits on the counter by the coffee pot on the tv program 2 and a half men..?"  I always wanted to try that.  So I ordered a can of Cafe Bustelo Ground Espresso Coffee 10 oz.  Then I said, "I've always wanted to try coffee with chicory, so I got Community Coffee & Chicory Ground Coffee 12 oz.  Then I said, "Oh look, blueberry coffee...!"  So I ordered New England Coffee Blueberry Cobbler, 11 oz.  And I threw in some birdseed for Petey...  I guess I was just in the mood for coffee yesterday...   :)
Hey Dad, I was with you on the Coffee until you pushed that blueberry button. The other two are 2 of my favorites, I drink the Cafe Bustelo almost every morning.  Great stuff!
+1 on all counts (no blueberry coffee for me).
I bought the blueberry coffee for $4.95.  The reviews were so good, I just wanted to see what it was all about..

« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2019, 11:03:23 PM »

[...]
Keep us posted. After all, what the heck do we know?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]