Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2019, 02:17:17 PM »

Jose L. Piedra Corona lit and a Diet Coke.  Boaters and golfers for entertainment.
I used to smoke tons of those in Canada. Not a bad machine made quick smoke.
Agreed, it makes for a very nice morning smoke.

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2019, 02:18:14 PM »

had just finished waxing the truck when the lady called wanting her kayak. roads clogged with Snowbidiots heading back north. 🤗
now to do the cab and grab a late lunch somewhere.
Sheesh Dean’O, all your ladies are bailing out and now you don’t have a kayak.
I have my own.
Then I hope the hell you told her to come get it

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2019, 02:27:25 PM »

had just finished waxing the truck when the lady called wanting her kayak. roads clogged with Snowbidiots heading back north. 🤗
now to do the cab and grab a late lunch somewhere.
Sheesh Dean’O, all your ladies are bailing out and now you don’t have a kayak.
I have my own.
Then I hope the hell you told her to come get it
no, I delivered it. stopped at the bank on the way back for JAX tomorrow.

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2019, 02:31:49 PM »

had just finished waxing the truck when the lady called wanting her kayak. roads clogged with Snowbidiots heading back north. 🤗
now to do the cab and grab a late lunch somewhere.
Sheesh Dean’O, all your ladies are bailing out and now you don’t have a kayak.
I have my own.
Then I hope the hell you told her to come get it
no, I delivered it. stopped at the bank on the way back for JAX tomorrow.
Sheesh, did you clean the windows and mop the kitchen for her too?

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2019, 02:33:56 PM »

Chief Cool Arrow Lit for some racing.

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2019, 02:52:04 PM »

Frik’n started pouring down rain

« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2019, 02:55:26 PM »

had just finished waxing the truck when the lady called wanting her kayak. roads clogged with Snowbidiots heading back north. 🤗
now to do the cab and grab a late lunch somewhere.
Sheesh Dean’O, all your ladies are bailing out and now you don’t have a kayak.
I have my own.
Then I hope the hell you told her to come get it
no, I delivered it. stopped at the bank on the way back for JAX tomorrow.
Sheesh, did you clean the windows and mop the kitchen for her too?
just dropped off the kayak and left.

« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2019, 02:58:59 PM »

Frik’n started pouring down rain
Damn thunderstorm now

« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2019, 03:49:50 PM »

had just finished waxing the truck when the lady called wanting her kayak. roads clogged with Snowbidiots heading back north. 🤗
now to do the cab and grab a late lunch somewhere.
Sheesh Dean’O, all your ladies are bailing out and now you don’t have a kayak.
I have my own.
Then I hope the hell you told her to come get it
no, I delivered it. stopped at the bank on the way back for JAX tomorrow.
Sheesh, did you clean the windows and mop the kitchen for her too?
just dropped off the kayak and left.
To Be Continued....

« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2019, 03:50:44 PM »

Afternoon Dean, Dave, and Mr. Mayor.  In the work man cave with an SL Oval and coffee.

« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2019, 03:56:37 PM »

Afternoon Dean, Dave, and Mr. Mayor.  In the work man cave with an SL Oval and coffee.
Howdy Mr Bean, no furniture shopping today?

« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2019, 04:00:46 PM »

Frik’n started pouring down rain
Damn thunderstorm now
Rain has passed through, cooling off quite a bit now

« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2019, 04:08:33 PM »

Afternoon Dean, Dave, and Mr. Mayor.  In the work man cave with an SL Oval and coffee.
Howdy Mr Bean, no furniture shopping today?
Thankfully, no.  Spent all day yesterday doing setup work, TV's, minor appliances, hose reels, that sort of thing.  I'm confident more furniture shopping is in my future, though.

« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2019, 04:09:23 PM »

Frik’n started pouring down rain
Damn thunderstorm now
Rain has passed through, cooling off quite a bit now
Turned cold and blustery yesterday here, but no rain to speak of.  Still feels like February out there.  Thanks, Al Gore!

« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2019, 05:34:51 PM »

Hey Tony. Want to sell or trade for your Fratellos?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6