Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Better go hide in one of those cooling towers.  ;D
Dumbocrats!
Are those three groups of people or one?
I'm imagining a political party of nothing but flying elephants.

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Better go hide in one of those cooling towers.  ;D
Dumbocrats!
That reminds me of a similar one I saw once that said something to the effect of, "I've never seen a group of people work so hard to get rid of health insurance just because a black guy gave it to them".
that's funny. I got fined for not having 'Affordable Care' for 3 years worth at tax time but we fund illegals. explain that to me.

nothing to write home about at the beach other than all the pesky Lovebugs getting stuck in my suntan lotion.

did lunch at Home Depot and brings me to nap time after I finish this Short Story.
There's a euphemism in there, I just know it.
I was racking my brain trying to figure out the same.
don't hurt yourself. 😂

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Better go hide in one of those cooling towers.  ;D
Dumbocrats!
That reminds me of a similar one I saw once that said something to the effect of, "I've never seen a group of people work so hard to get rid of health insurance just because a black guy gave it to them".
that's funny. I got fined for not having 'Affordable Care' for 3 years worth at tax time but we fund illegals. explain that to me.
The only people we turn away from healthcare are veterans...but that's another whole can of worms.

hmmm.

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Better go hide in one of those cooling towers.  ;D
Dumbocrats!
That reminds me of a similar one I saw once that said something to the effect of, "I've never seen a group of people work so hard to get rid of health insurance just because a black guy gave it to them".
that's funny. I got fined for not having 'Affordable Care' for 3 years worth at tax time but we fund illegals. explain that to me.
The only people we turn away from healthcare are veterans...but that's another whole can of worms.
indeed.
don't get me going.

screw the nap. Oliva O maduro and another pot of coffee.

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Better go hide in one of those cooling towers.  ;D
Dumbocrats!
That reminds me of a similar one I saw once that said something to the effect of, "I've never seen a group of people work so hard to get rid of health insurance just because a black guy gave it to them".
that's funny. I got fined for not having 'Affordable Care' for 3 years worth at tax time but we fund illegals. explain that to me.
Yeah, other than the occasional dig at Drumpf, I have no desire to have political conversations here any more.

👍

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Better go hide in one of those cooling towers.  ;D
Dumbocrats!
That reminds me of a similar one I saw once that said something to the effect of, "I've never seen a group of people work so hard to get rid of health insurance just because a black guy gave it to them".

A black guy gave us health insurance? Who was that?

$217 order going in at the Page tomorrow morning.

$217 order going in at the Page tomorrow morning.
Hope an order that big comes with a free scarf or something. Lol

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Better go hide in one of those cooling towers.  ;D
Dumbocrats!
That reminds me of a similar one I saw once that said something to the effect of, "I've never seen a group of people work so hard to get rid of health insurance just because a black guy gave it to them".

A black guy gave us health insurance? Who was that?

two actually:
Bobby Seale and Huey Newton in October 1966.

$217 order going in at the Page tomorrow morning.
Hope an order that big comes with a free scarf or something. Lol
shipping. 😂
and those cheap ass Lie-ters.

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Better go hide in one of those cooling towers.  ;D
Dumbocrats!
That reminds me of a similar one I saw once that said something to the effect of, "I've never seen a group of people work so hard to get rid of health insurance just because a black guy gave it to them".

A black guy gave us health insurance? Who was that?

two actually:
Bobby Seale and Huey Newton in October 1966.
I thought those were the guys who gave California gun control.

"Can't have those colored boys totin' guns on the capital campus and scaring god-fearin' white Oakland cops into not, uh, brutalizing them, dontcha know..." (Ronald Reagan, probably)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8