Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

I never mentioned I stopped at 2 B&M's here a couple of times. didn't terribly mind the elevated prices but both places are cold, the people anyway. they just sit and smoke. tried striking up conversations a few times but I felt I had been shunned. thing is they are in two different towns but I swear the same people are in both places. one employee knows nothing about cigars or even cares.
I was in a place last week and the lady running it had no idea what she was talking about.  Most of what they had was ordered from CI; diesels, 5Vegas and such.  The place wasn't even properly humidified.  Ya gotta wonder how those places survive.  But there are others, especially in Florida, so you'll find something.
Dean, how far are you from Tampa?  TH is a first class operation.
quite a ways Mark, but I have their website bookmarked. I have a stop planned. so much to see in Florida, so little time.
I hear you, FL is a big state.  I was in Tampa about a year ago on business and stopped into TH, bought a few sticks, and really liked the place in general.  Nice large smoking lounge and friendly folks.
Logged

dwgbryant

[...]
google maps says a little over an hour and a half. with the snowbirds more like three hours.
:)

[...]
Stopped by there once.  Thought it was nice.  Big lounge, nice bar, barista.  Then went to the CI Hamburg store.  About four times the size.  No barista though.  Howdy Bean.  Howdy Dean.

[...]
It's kinda tucked into to Tampa in otherwise it ain't just off a exit.
Logged

dwgbryant

howdy back Mike...

[...]
True that.  And a lot of freeway construction in the area at the time.  Would have been tough to find without GPS.  Howdy Mike.

[...]
I'll have a chance to make that pilgrimage in 2015 due to work north of Philly coming up.  And CF as well if I play my cards right.  Woohoo!

[...]
Lots of stop lights that is for sure.  Warden was giving me the stinkeye by the time we got there.

Good Afternoon Folks!

dwgbryant

Good Afternoon Folks!
Hi and bye, Dave.  Done at the orifice and heading home.

Good Afternoon Folks!
Hi and bye, Dave.  Done at the orifice and heading home.
It's Mark's orifices fault.

Good Afternoon Folks!
Hi and bye, Dave.  Done at the orifice and heading home.
It's Mark's orifices fault.
Nah, just typical Sunday banter.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]