CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: 2/16/2018  (Read 7374 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 2/16/2018
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2018, 09:11:57 AM »

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Why do it right when you can do it right now?
Friggin' Millennials!
Exactly. I don't claim to know everything but I know carpentry and this site. Friggin' listen instead of trying to prove to me how intelligent you are, these guys will eat you alive here
Sounds like a jackass, alright.

sfish

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2018, 09:22:58 AM »

He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Friggin' Millennials!
Exactly. I don't claim to know everything but I know carpentry and this site. Friggin' listen instead of trying to prove to me how intelligent you are, these guys will eat you alive here
Do you get to provide an assessment of him to the powers that be or is it one of those, "This is what you got, train him or it's your fault" kind of deals?
My assessment carries a ton of weight here, powers that be just had a conversation with him

Threebean

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2018, 09:26:49 AM »

Friggin' Millennials!
Do you get to provide an assessment of him to the powers that be or is it one of those, "This is what you got, train him or it's your fault" kind of deals?
My assessment carries a ton of weight here, powers that be just had a conversation with him
You sound very intelligent.  Plus a carpentry expert?  Wow! 

Threebean

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2018, 09:27:06 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2018, 09:33:20 AM »

Friggin' Millennials!
He's quite the catch. Even if he is a tattle-tale. ;)

Threebean

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2018, 09:36:25 AM »

Friggin' Millennials!
And no fk'n way the new guy gets his bike or his WFH tips.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2018, 09:43:59 AM »

Friggin' Millennials!
Scott gives up his bike for no man.

sfish

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2018, 09:46:32 AM »

Friggin' Millennials!
GFY!

sfish

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2018, 09:46:51 AM »

Friggin' Millennials!
GFY!!

sfish

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2018, 09:47:30 AM »

Friggin' Millennials!
Both are givens

sfish

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2018, 09:48:10 AM »

Friggin' Millennials!
He wouldn't like my bike anyway, it has a seat on it

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2018, 09:48:19 AM »

Friggin' Millennials!
GFY!!
BRB, gotta get on the horn with the powers that be about something.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2018, 09:48:33 AM »

Friggin' Millennials!
He wouldn't like my bike anyway, it has a seat on it
Hi-yo!

sfish

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2018, 09:50:53 AM »

Friggin' Millennials!
GFY!!
LMAO...douche!

Threebean

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2018, 09:52:46 AM »

Friggin' Millennials!
GFY!!
That's only for comparing yourself to know-nothing new hires.  Otherwise you are dead to them.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8