Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Why do it right when you can do it right now?
Friggin' Millennials!
Exactly. I don't claim to know everything but I know carpentry and this site. Friggin' listen instead of trying to prove to me how intelligent you are, these guys will eat you alive here
Sounds like a jackass, alright.

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Why do it right when you can do it right now?
Friggin' Millennials!
Exactly. I don't claim to know everything but I know carpentry and this site. Friggin' listen instead of trying to prove to me how intelligent you are, these guys will eat you alive here
Do you get to provide an assessment of him to the powers that be or is it one of those, "This is what you got, train him or it's your fault" kind of deals?
My assessment carries a ton of weight here, powers that be just had a conversation with him

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Why do it right when you can do it right now?
Friggin' Millennials!
Exactly. I don't claim to know everything but I know carpentry and this site. Friggin' listen instead of trying to prove to me how intelligent you are, these guys will eat you alive here
Do you get to provide an assessment of him to the powers that be or is it one of those, "This is what you got, train him or it's your fault" kind of deals?
My assessment carries a ton of weight here, powers that be just had a conversation with him
You sound very intelligent.  Plus a carpentry expert?  Wow!

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Why do it right when you can do it right now?
Friggin' Millennials!
Exactly. I don't claim to know everything but I know carpentry and this site. Friggin' listen instead of trying to prove to me how intelligent you are, these guys will eat you alive here
Do you get to provide an assessment of him to the powers that be or is it one of those, "This is what you got, train him or it's your fault" kind of deals?
My assessment carries a ton of weight here, powers that be just had a conversation with him
You sound very intelligent.  Plus a carpentry expert?  Wow!
He's quite the catch. Even if he is a tattle-tale. ;)

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Why do it right when you can do it right now?
Friggin' Millennials!
Exactly. I don't claim to know everything but I know carpentry and this site. Friggin' listen instead of trying to prove to me how intelligent you are, these guys will eat you alive here
Do you get to provide an assessment of him to the powers that be or is it one of those, "This is what you got, train him or it's your fault" kind of deals?
My assessment carries a ton of weight here, powers that be just had a conversation with him
You sound very intelligent.  Plus a carpentry expert?  Wow!
He's quite the catch. Even if he is a tattle-tale. ;)
And no fk'n way the new guy gets his bike or his WFH tips.

[...]
Scott gives up his bike for no man.

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Why do it right when you can do it right now?
Friggin' Millennials!
Exactly. I don't claim to know everything but I know carpentry and this site. Friggin' listen instead of trying to prove to me how intelligent you are, these guys will eat you alive here
Do you get to provide an assessment of him to the powers that be or is it one of those, "This is what you got, train him or it's your fault" kind of deals?
My assessment carries a ton of weight here, powers that be just had a conversation with him
You sound very intelligent.  Plus a carpentry expert?  Wow!
GFY!

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Why do it right when you can do it right now?
Friggin' Millennials!
Exactly. I don't claim to know everything but I know carpentry and this site. Friggin' listen instead of trying to prove to me how intelligent you are, these guys will eat you alive here
Do you get to provide an assessment of him to the powers that be or is it one of those, "This is what you got, train him or it's your fault" kind of deals?
My assessment carries a ton of weight here, powers that be just had a conversation with him
You sound very intelligent.  Plus a carpentry expert?  Wow!
He's quite the catch. Even if he is a tattle-tale. ;)
GFY!!

[...]
Both are givens

[...]
He wouldn't like my bike anyway, it has a seat on it

Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, TrainerFish. Got the new guy up and running yet?
He's driving me nuts, speed over accuracy which is not the way I roll...not a great listener
Why do it right when you can do it right now?
Friggin' Millennials!
Exactly. I don't claim to know everything but I know carpentry and this site. Friggin' listen instead of trying to prove to me how intelligent you are, these guys will eat you alive here
Do you get to provide an assessment of him to the powers that be or is it one of those, "This is what you got, train him or it's your fault" kind of deals?
My assessment carries a ton of weight here, powers that be just had a conversation with him
You sound very intelligent.  Plus a carpentry expert?  Wow!
He's quite the catch. Even if he is a tattle-tale. ;)
GFY!!
BRB, gotta get on the horn with the powers that be about something.

[...]
Hi-yo!

[...]
LMAO...douche!

[...]
That's only for comparing yourself to know-nothing new hires.  Otherwise you are dead to them.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8