Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 10:56:51 AM »

26 already, we're going to get above freezing for the first time this year!
We got up to 36 yesterday, felt like a heat wave!
We were just having the same conversation in the office. I should have worn thrown a lighter in my jacket for a smoke on my walk after work.
Fixed it
It'll be my first smoke of the year. I'm planning a Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel Aged connie.

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2018, 10:58:08 AM »

Sis forgot to flip again today.  Worse than the Mayor!
Much worse, actually. The Mayor doesn't make a living from this site. If anything, it costs him a few hundred a year.

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2018, 11:03:18 AM »

Sis forgot to flip again today.  Worse than the Mayor!
Much worse, actually. The Mayor doesn't make a living from this site. If anything, it costs him a few hundred a year.
I'd say open it up to some advertising, but you don't even want to automate the flip.

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2018, 11:04:05 AM »

26 already, we're going to get above freezing for the first time this year!
We got up to 36 yesterday, felt like a heat wave!
We were just having the same conversation in the office. I should have worn thrown a lighter in my jacket for a smoke on my walk after work.
Fixed it
It'll be my first smoke of the year. I'm planning a Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel Aged connie.
Solid choice. I usually choose something from them in a sungrown as my first CF smoke when we arrive at the Perdomo event.

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2018, 11:20:24 AM »

Sis forgot to flip again today.  Worse than the Mayor!
Much worse, actually. The Mayor doesn't make a living from this site. If anything, it costs him a few hundred a year.
I'd say open it up to some advertising, but you don't even want to automate the flip.
I will get back on the automation soon. Now that school is over and I have a contract extension, I can dedicate some time to it. CHANGES TO CIGARBANTER IN 2018!!!

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2018, 11:21:11 AM »

Good Morning Banter Boys!

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2018, 11:22:02 AM »

Sis forgot to flip again today.  Worse than the Mayor!
Much worse, actually. The Mayor doesn't make a living from this site. If anything, it costs him a few hundred a year.
I'd say open it up to some advertising, but you don't even want to automate the flip.
I will get back on the automation soon. Now that school is over and I have a contract extension, I can dedicate some time to it. CHANGES TO CIGARBANTER IN 2018!!!
I will start with a back-end server upgrade this week.

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2018, 11:26:25 AM »

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2018, 11:29:32 AM »

Sis forgot to flip again today.  Worse than the Mayor!
Much worse, actually. The Mayor doesn't make a living from this site. If anything, it costs him a few hundred a year.
I'd say open it up to some advertising, but you don't even want to automate the flip.
I will get back on the automation soon. Now that school is over and I have a contract extension, I can dedicate some time to it. CHANGES TO CIGARBANTER IN 2018!!!
M.CB.G.A?

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2018, 11:30:48 AM »

Sis forgot to flip again today.  Worse than the Mayor!
Much worse, actually. The Mayor doesn't make a living from this site. If anything, it costs him a few hundred a year.
I'd say open it up to some advertising, but you don't even want to automate the flip.
I will get back on the automation soon. Now that school is over and I have a contract extension, I can dedicate some time to it. CHANGES TO CIGARBANTER IN 2018!!!
I'll alert the media

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2018, 11:40:55 AM »

Sis forgot to flip again today.  Worse than the Mayor!
Much worse, actually. The Mayor doesn't make a living from this site. If anything, it costs him a few hundred a year.
I'd say open it up to some advertising, but you don't even want to automate the flip.
I will get back on the automation soon. Now that school is over and I have a contract extension, I can dedicate some time to it. CHANGES TO CIGARBANTER IN 2018!!!
I will start with a back-end server upgrade this week.
Hi-Yo!

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2018, 12:19:04 PM »

Anybody feeling lucky?

Small Batch Cigar Surprise Sampler Sale!

Today only get 20% off surprise samplers! The code will work on $30, $40, $50, $60 and $100 surprise packs!

CODE: SURPRISE = 20% off Small Batch Surprise Samplers Category!

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2018, 12:20:15 PM »

Sis forgot to flip again today.  Worse than the Mayor!
Much worse, actually. The Mayor doesn't make a living from this site. If anything, it costs him a few hundred a year.
Just like the flip and content...there are options!

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2018, 12:21:53 PM »

Sis forgot to flip again today.  Worse than the Mayor!
Much worse, actually. The Mayor doesn't make a living from this site. If anything, it costs him a few hundred a year.
I'd say open it up to some advertising, but you don't even want to automate the flip.
I will get back on the automation soon. Now that school is over and I have a contract extension, I can dedicate some time to it. CHANGES TO CIGARBANTER IN 2018!!!
Are they gonna be great changes?
Are they gonna make us all happy and thankful?
Are they gonna make this the best banter site ever?

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2018, 12:22:44 PM »

Good day FlipTheMenu.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5