Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2017, 05:41:33 AM »

Sis dumping crap today.
That is giving them far more credit than they deserve, sheesh!

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2017, 05:50:07 AM »

Tony was smoking a V yesterday and here is a respectable offer by 2017 standards on the series:  $30 for the 5 box sampler delivered is not too bad these days.

http://www.cigarpage.com/oliva-v-melanio-box-bedlam.html

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2017, 05:53:12 AM »

Time to go retire!

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2017, 05:59:11 AM »

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2017, 06:11:58 AM »

It's gonna be a tough one today. Didn't get in until 1:30 and I've got early meetings. Sheesh on me.

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2017, 06:16:00 AM »

Tony was smoking a V yesterday and here is a respectable offer by 2017 standards on the series:  $30 for the 5 box sampler delivered is not too bad these days.

http://www.cigarpage.com/oliva-v-melanio-box-bedlam.html
That was a tasty smoke too. About half the price I paid at the b&m.

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2017, 07:00:23 AM »

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2017, 07:00:40 AM »

It's gonna be a tough one today. Didn't get in until 1:30 and I've got early meetings. Sheesh on me.
Big Boy Pants!

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2017, 07:05:58 AM »

It's gonna be a tough one today. Didn't get in until 1:30 and I've got early meetings. Sheesh on me.
Big Boy Pants!
5 more minutes, mom.

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2017, 07:09:07 AM »

It's gonna be a tough one today. Didn't get in until 1:30 and I've got early meetings. Sheesh on me.
Big Boy Pants!
5 more minutes, mom.
Can't afford to have you sitting around, the UN is known for getting things done!

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2017, 07:14:53 AM »

It's gonna be a tough one today. Didn't get in until 1:30 and I've got early meetings. Sheesh on me.
Big Boy Pants!
5 more minutes, mom.
Can't afford to have you sitting around, the UN is known for getting things done!
I'm not sure what they're known for but I can tell you that I'm juggling like a mother. That's not a complaint because I'm still enjoying it. Did I mention I'm sitting on a bus next to a cute redhead with a really short skirt? All in all, this is way better than unemployment.

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2017, 07:17:07 AM »

It's gonna be a tough one today. Didn't get in until 1:30 and I've got early meetings. Sheesh on me.
Big Boy Pants!
5 more minutes, mom.
Can't afford to have you sitting around, the UN is known for getting things done!
I'm not sure what they're known for but I can tell you that I'm juggling like a mother. That's not a complaint because I'm still enjoying it. Did I mention I'm sitting on a bus next to a cute redhead with a really short skirt? All in all, this is way better than unemployment.
Hopefully she won't notice the mirror on your shoe

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2017, 07:18:25 AM »

It's gonna be a tough one today. Didn't get in until 1:30 and I've got early meetings. Sheesh on me.
Big Boy Pants!
5 more minutes, mom.
Can't afford to have you sitting around, the UN is known for getting things done!
I'm not sure what they're known for but I can tell you that I'm juggling like a mother. That's not a complaint because I'm still enjoying it. Did I mention I'm sitting on a bus next to a cute redhead with a really short skirt? All in all, this is way better than unemployment.
You had me at bus.

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2017, 07:23:42 AM »

It's gonna be a tough one today. Didn't get in until 1:30 and I've got early meetings. Sheesh on me.
Big Boy Pants!
5 more minutes, mom.
Can't afford to have you sitting around, the UN is known for getting things done!
I'm not sure what they're known for but I can tell you that I'm juggling like a mother. That's not a complaint because I'm still enjoying it. Did I mention I'm sitting on a bus next to a cute redhead with a really short skirt? All in all, this is way better than unemployment.
Hopefully she won't notice the mirror on your shoe
I was hoping she'd fall asleep and I could sneak a photo. #WhatWouldBillCosbyDo

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2017, 07:32:44 AM »

It's gonna be a tough one today. Didn't get in until 1:30 and I've got early meetings. Sheesh on me.
Big Boy Pants!
5 more minutes, mom.
Can't afford to have you sitting around, the UN is known for getting things done!
I'm not sure what they're known for but I can tell you that I'm juggling like a mother. That's not a complaint because I'm still enjoying it. Did I mention I'm sitting on a bus next to a cute redhead with a really short skirt? All in all, this is way better than unemployment.
Hopefully she won't notice the mirror on your shoe
I was hoping she'd fall asleep and I could sneak a photo. #WhatWouldBillCosbyDo
He would've taken the matter of her sleeping into his own hands.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9