CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: 9/15/2016  (Read 13790 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/15/2016
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2016, 08:56:06 AM »

These La Auroras depress me when I see them on the jam, has anyone smoked one? I think I get them at CF? Never tried
I BOUGHT a 5er of the maddies at the Wooden Match one year based on Dalek's recommendation. I honestly think I gave them all away and don't recall smoking a single one. La Aurora stuff has never really done much for me.
Same with me.  I've tried a number of different offerings, just not a line that has the profile for me.

Threebean

« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2016, 08:56:34 AM »

There will pretty much be radio silence from me today. I'll be driving to our Westchester office and then I'll be down in a basement conference room all day with no phone reception.
So use the computer...it's not like they are going to fire you.
There he is!  Morning, SDDave.  Any ill effects from your evening with jwacky last night?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2016, 09:01:02 AM »

At the Page Today:

Montecristo's and a few crappy humidors.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2016, 09:01:09 AM »

Monty, Monty, Monty yawner on the Page.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2016, 09:01:58 AM »

Monty, Monty, Monty yawner on the Page.
Really, are you sure?

sfish

« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2016, 09:02:00 AM »

Cavs home opener tix go on sale at noon. Feels like I'm preparing to buy CF tix.
I wonder which event you'll find more satisfying
Raising a championship banner for the first time in 50+ years is nice, but so is getting a free Oliva O. So it may be a toss-up.
You forgot the broccoli rabe sausage!
You're right, that tips the scales.
I take it the booth girls don't help CF's cause.
Did a little bit last year at the Daniel Marshall event
That's true, there was that one really tall one last year whose dress didn't come down nearly far enough.
You're forgetting the smaller one with the tattoos, ill-fitting dress also, plenty of side boob...any of this ringing a bell, bro?
I was JUST about to mention that one, too. The one that Charlie had to give a wadrobe malfunction warning to, right?
Exactly, I noticed the nip-slip and whether or not is was creepy or being of service to mention it to her
I think we did the gentlemanly thing of telling her, after taking adequate time to observe it and debate the issue.  8)
It's great when you start a conversation this way: "Excuse me, I hope this isn't creepy but..."
Lol, I'm sure it was the least creepy thing she heard all night.
Such chivalry, it's no wonder she was hanging out with you instead of the knuckledraggers.
When you're hanging with the likes of Andy and a guy named Rocco, you're just thankful you don't get slapped

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2016, 09:02:30 AM »

Cavs home opener tix go on sale at noon. Feels like I'm preparing to buy CF tix.
Raising a championship banner for the first time in 50+ years is nice, but so is getting a free Oliva O. So it may be a toss-up.
The first year or 2, they would've. Recently, not so much. Guess there's only so much talent in the Poconos area?
Talent?  You're being generous. 

sfish

« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2016, 09:04:49 AM »

The Gran Habanos jamming right now look like glazed chocolate crullers

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2016, 09:05:09 AM »

Plan B implementation I guess, son and I are going up to Wimington, NC with wardens for lunch and visit a brewery while warden and DIL shop.
Not a bad backup plan at all.  Keep an eye out for side/under boob.
Always looking out for that...

Threebean

« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2016, 09:05:23 AM »

The Gran Habanos jamming right now look like glazed chocolate crullers
Tony?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2016, 09:06:35 AM »

Plan B implementation I guess, son and I are going up to Wimington, NC with wardens for lunch and visit a brewery while warden and DIL shop.
I always have Both Eyes out for that

But I would much rather be tarpon fishing.
Next year that can be your Wednesday activity instead of golf.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2016, 09:07:29 AM »

Always looking out for that...
But not on the Internet   ::)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2016, 09:07:49 AM »

That's true, there was that one really tall one last year whose dress didn't come down nearly far enough.
You're forgetting the smaller one with the tattoos, ill-fitting dress also, plenty of side boob...any of this ringing a bell, bro?
I was JUST about to mention that one, too. The one that Charlie had to give a wadrobe malfunction warning to, right?
Exactly, I noticed the nip-slip and whether or not is was creepy or being of service to mention it to her
I think we did the gentlemanly thing of telling her, after taking adequate time to observe it and debate the issue.  8)
It's great when you start a conversation this way: "Excuse me, I hope this isn't creepy but..."
I would have simply asked myself "What would Dean do" then taken appropriate actions.
Now there's a compass to follow.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2016, 09:08:02 AM »

Such chivalry, it's no wonder she was hanging out with you instead of the knuckledraggers.
When you're hanging with the likes of Andy and a guy named Rocco, you're just thankful you don't get slapped
Or find yourself at the bottom of a lake wearing a new pair of shoes.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2016, 09:08:27 AM »

No pun intended?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12