Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2016, 09:39:28 AM »

triple berry waffles done. now for a Est 1844 #52.
Biscuits with local honey, sausage and some fruit done here.
that sounds good too, but no smoke?
I generally don't smoke early in the day.

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2016, 09:43:20 AM »

triple berry waffles done. now for a Est 1844 #52.
Biscuits with local honey, sausage and some fruit done here.
that sounds good too, but no smoke?
I generally don't smoke early in the day.
you need to practice for retirement.

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2016, 09:45:34 AM »

triple berry waffles done. now for a Est 1844 #52.
Biscuits with local honey, sausage and some fruit done here.
that sounds good too, but no smoke?
I generally don't smoke early in the day.
you need to practice for retirement.
LOL

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2016, 10:27:01 AM »

New At The Page

Little bundles of Joya: Joya de Nicaragua's full-bodied, bellicose boom sticks take on all comers in a bulbous Battle Royale.

All kinds of stuff on there not just JDN's.
Prices not great however...LP Unico Serie about the same as you can get other places, Herrera Esteli (Tonys Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies)  are like 30 bucks higher than can be had elsewhere.
Most of the quality cigars offered on the Scorcher were not great prices either.
After getting our attention with "Grand Opening" specials, seems like they've settled into their routine.

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2016, 10:28:07 AM »

New At The Page

Little bundles of Joya: Joya de Nicaragua's full-bodied, bellicose boom sticks take on all comers in a bulbous Battle Royale.

All kinds of stuff on there not just JDN's.
Prices not great however...LP Unico Serie about the same as you can get other places, Herrera Esteli (Tonys Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies)  are like 30 bucks higher than can be had elsewhere.
Most of the quality cigars offered on the Scorcher were not great prices either.
After getting our attention with "Grand Opening" specials, seems like they've settled into their routine.
Indeed, very much so but some damn nice buys while it lasted.

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2016, 10:28:34 AM »

triple berry waffles done. now for a Est 1844 #52.
Biscuits with local honey, sausage and some fruit done here.
that sounds good too, but no smoke?
I generally don't smoke early in the day.
you need to practice for retirement.
Yes, and you need an excuse to get out of the house when "chaos" erupts.  Too early for "medicine" so you need to keep your BP down.

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2016, 10:28:52 AM »

Time to walk the dogs and get to my yard work.  Enjoy your Saturday!

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2016, 10:29:36 AM »

New At The Page

Little bundles of Joya: Joya de Nicaragua's full-bodied, bellicose boom sticks take on all comers in a bulbous Battle Royale.

All kinds of stuff on there not just JDN's.
Prices not great however...LP Unico Serie about the same as you can get other places, Herrera Esteli (Tonys Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies)  are like 30 bucks higher than can be had elsewhere.
Most of the quality cigars offered on the Scorcher were not great prices either.
After getting our attention with "Grand Opening" specials, seems like they've settled into their routine.
Indeed, very much so but some damn nice buys while it lasted.
I would say almost a full Tupperdore's worth for you!   ;D

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2016, 10:29:40 AM »

triple berry waffles done. now for a Est 1844 #52.
Biscuits with local honey, sausage and some fruit done here.
that sounds good too, but no smoke?
I generally don't smoke early in the day.
you need to practice for retirement.
Yes, and you need an excuse to get out of the house when "chaos" erupts.  Too early for "medicine" so you need to keep your BP down.
I will be fishing most mornings when weather allows.

« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2016, 10:31:42 AM »

New At The Page

Little bundles of Joya: Joya de Nicaragua's full-bodied, bellicose boom sticks take on all comers in a bulbous Battle Royale.

All kinds of stuff on there not just JDN's.
Prices not great however...LP Unico Serie about the same as you can get other places, Herrera Esteli (Tonys Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies)  are like 30 bucks higher than can be had elsewhere.
Most of the quality cigars offered on the Scorcher were not great prices either.
After getting our attention with "Grand Opening" specials, seems like they've settled into their routine.
Indeed, very much so but some damn nice buys while it lasted.
I would say almost a full Tupperdore's worth for you!   ;D
Probably half, I got a lot of nice buys at the .biz, Atlantic and at the 30% off deals with famous during that time too.  Even a few at CI and the Sister too.  Tub2 is almost half full now.

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2016, 10:39:08 AM »

triple berry waffles done. now for a Est 1844 #52.
Biscuits with local honey, sausage and some fruit done here.
that sounds good too, but no smoke?
I generally don't smoke early in the day.
you need to practice for retirement.
Yes, and you need an excuse to get out of the house when "chaos" erupts.  Too early for "medicine" so you need to keep your BP down.
I will be fishing most mornings when weather allows.
Well, you get to have a cigar while doing that, right?

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2016, 10:40:54 AM »

Gurkha Black Ops Rubicon.  Now that's one ugly looking cigar.

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2016, 10:54:35 AM »

Morning, Saturday bitches!

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2016, 11:16:40 AM »

Morning, Saturday bitches!
Morning OTDave.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/30/2016
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2016, 11:17:40 AM »

Good morning boys and girls....
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8