Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Not much up yet for Daily Deals.   MB 3's on Sister are not too bad.

Not that I need to buy anymore cigars at the the moment. ::)
Morning, Dave. Thought about the D deal from last week, but free shipping link is dead.
Had to play games with the Famous deals but there were several great deals available there using the 30% off code with $200.  Also a few deals at the Sister but you had to search hard to fi fed them, Tres Reynos @ $60/box.
Bought a couple of great deals from the mash for FS and got 30% off on those too.  $12.50 for 5 packs of 601 Green and $17.50 for 5 packs of Undercrown Coronas.

Not much up yet for Daily Deals.   MB 3's on Sister are not too bad.

Not that I need to buy anymore cigars at the the moment. ::)
Morning, Dave. Thought about the D deal from last week, but free shipping link is dead.
Had to play games with the Famous deals but there were several great deals available there using the 30% off code with $200.  Also a few deals at the Sister but you had to search hard to fi fed them, Tres Reynos @ $60/box.
The coronas were great. Perfect little smoke. Too bad they are not making them anymore. I should try and get another box before all gone.

Morning LSU & Golf.  Monday Again Already, Sheesh!
Hi Dave, Dave, and Chip. Dean is to blame for this insanity.

51 Degrees this morning and clear, high today 72.

Not much up yet for Daily Deals.   MB 3's on Sister are not too bad.

Not that I need to buy anymore cigars at the the moment. ::)
Morning, Dave. Thought about the D deal from last week, but free shipping link is dead.
Had to play games with the Famous deals but there were several great deals available there using the 30% off code with $200.  Also a few deals at the Sister but you had to search hard to fi fed them, Tres Reynos @ $60/box.
The coronas were great. Perfect little smoke. Too bad they are not making them anymore. I should try and get another box before all gone.
Those were coronas I bought and a great price.  Added 5  AF 8-5-8's to get free shipping @ $75

They still got them.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/10271/tres-reynas/

Not much up yet for Daily Deals.   MB 3's on Sister are not too bad.

Not that I need to buy anymore cigars at the the moment. ::)
Morning, Dave. Thought about the D deal from last week, but free shipping link is dead.
Had to play games with the Famous deals but there were several great deals available there using the 30% off code with $200.  Also a few deals at the Sister but you had to search hard to fi fed them, Tres Reynos @ $60/box.
Got a bid on some EPCs now on the devil. Fingers crossed.

Morning LSU & Golf.  Monday Again Already, Sheesh!
Hi Dave, Dave, and Chip. Dean is to blame for this insanity.
Morning Blue

This The Season:    BUY MORE CIGARS!!!!!

Not much up yet for Daily Deals.   MB 3's on Sister are not too bad.

Not that I need to buy anymore cigars at the the moment. ::)
Morning, Dave. Thought about the D deal from last week, but free shipping link is dead.
Had to play games with the Famous deals but there were several great deals available there using the 30% off code with $200.  Also a few deals at the Sister but you had to search hard to fi fed them, Tres Reynos @ $60/box.
The coronas were great. Perfect little smoke. Too bad they are not making them anymore. I should try and get another box before all gone.
Those were coronas I bought and a great price.  Added 5  AF 8-5-8's to get free shipping @ $75

They still got them.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/10271/tres-reynas/
$58 and change on clearance at CI.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/10271/tres-reynas/

Not much up yet for Daily Deals.   MB 3's on Sister are not too bad.

Not that I need to buy anymore cigars at the the moment. ::)
Morning, Dave. Thought about the D deal from last week, but free shipping link is dead.
Had to play games with the Famous deals but there were several great deals available there using the 30% off code with $200.  Also a few deals at the Sister but you had to search hard to fi fed them, Tres Reynos @ $60/box.
The coronas were great. Perfect little smoke. Too bad they are not making them anymore. I should try and get another box before all gone.
Those were coronas I bought and a great price.  Added 5  AF 8-5-8's to get free shipping @ $75

They still got them.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/10271/tres-reynas/
$58 and change on clearance at CI.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/10271/tres-reynas/
Nice, guess they are trying to be competitive but takes $99 for FS there
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU & Golf.  Monday Again Already, Sheesh!
Good morning Native.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU & Golf.  Monday Again Already, Sheesh!
Hi Dave, Dave, and Chip. Dean is to blame for this insanity.
Good morning Rick.

[...]

Also a nice deal on Sancho Panza 5 packs on there.

[...]

I'm sure Ogie could take care of that for us.

Morning LSU & Golf.  Monday Again Already, Sheesh!
Good morning Native.
You getting our rain there?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16