Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2015, 05:55:10 AM »

Time to get ready for work.  Monday Sux!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/27/2015
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2015, 06:14:03 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave and LSU
Good morning Native.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/27/2015
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2015, 06:14:29 AM »

Time to get ready for work.  Monday Sux!
Indeed it does, try and have a great day anyway.

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2015, 07:22:54 AM »

Good morning boys! Bean doesn't deserve that deal at the sis

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2015, 07:30:40 AM »

good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2015, 07:31:56 AM »

Morning Fish

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2015, 07:34:07 AM »

good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.
Morning Dean, no better folks to deal with anywhere than the Sate DMV ::).  Just a thought for you to consider but the worst days to go to a DMV are Mondays, Fridays, end of the month and first of the month.

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2015, 07:41:20 AM »

good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.
Morning Dean, no better folks to deal with anywhere than the Sate DMV ::).  Just a thought for you to consider but the worst days to go to a DMV are Mondays, Fridays, end of the month and first of the month.
Other bad days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2015, 07:41:35 AM »

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2015, 07:47:58 AM »

good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.
Morning Dean, no better folks to deal with anywhere than the Sate DMV ::).  Just a thought for you to consider but the worst days to go to a DMV are Mondays, Fridays, end of the month and first of the month.
Other bad days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
The unique thing about DMV's is there is a strict universal national standard of Lazy Shitheads to operate them and it is closely adhered to everywhere.

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2015, 07:55:57 AM »

good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.
Morning Dean, no better folks to deal with anywhere than the Sate DMV ::).  Just a thought for you to consider but the worst days to go to a DMV are Mondays, Fridays, end of the month and first of the month.
Other bad days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
The unique thing about DMV's is there is a strict universal national standard of Lazy Shitheads to operate them and it is closely adhered to everywhere.
can't be a whole lot different than NY DMV. got everything I should need except my 1st born. treat them with kindness, patience, and compassion, and hope I have enough money.

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2015, 07:56:55 AM »

good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.
Morning Dean, no better folks to deal with anywhere than the Sate DMV ::).  Just a thought for you to consider but the worst days to go to a DMV are Mondays, Fridays, end of the month and first of the month.
Other bad days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
The unique thing about DMV's is there is a strict universal national standard of Lazy Shitheads to operate them and it is closely adhered to everywhere.
If for nothing else, you have to tip your hat to their amazing consistency

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2015, 07:58:58 AM »

good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.
Morning Dean, no better folks to deal with anywhere than the Sate DMV ::).  Just a thought for you to consider but the worst days to go to a DMV are Mondays, Fridays, end of the month and first of the month.
Other bad days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
The unique thing about DMV's is there is a strict universal national standard of Lazy Shitheads to operate them and it is closely adhered to everywhere.
can't be a whole lot different than NY DMV. got everything I should need except my 1st born. treat them with kindness, patience, and compassion, and hope I have enough money.
Yeah sure, have fun.

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2015, 08:00:56 AM »

good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.
Morning Dean, no better folks to deal with anywhere than the Sate DMV ::).  Just a thought for you to consider but the worst days to go to a DMV are Mondays, Fridays, end of the month and first of the month.
Other bad days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
The unique thing about DMV's is there is a strict universal national standard of Lazy Shitheads to operate them and it is closely adhered to everywhere.
If for nothing else, you have to tip your hat to their amazing consistency
Yep, never forget about 10 years ago the Governor of SC got all pissed off and tired of catching crap about the DMV so he fired all the top people and cleaned house to straighten things  out.  10 years later - still the same fuct up mess as ever.

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2015, 08:05:39 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18