Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2014, 07:43:13 AM »

Just noticed Chip and I have our massive post counts from CI. When did that happen? And why?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2014, 07:43:44 AM »

Morning Dave, Chip and Dave!
Your last avi and this new one shared the same theme, boobs and coffee.  I can't think of a better way to start the day.

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2014, 07:46:42 AM »

Just noticed Chip and I have our massive post counts from CI. When did that happen? And why?
Antnee was messing around with things the other day.  He did that for some of the top posters from CI.  Said he would be happy to change it back if you want, just let him know.

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2014, 07:47:21 AM »

Morning Dave, Chip and Dave!
Your last avi and this new one shared the same theme, boobs and coffee.  I can't think of a better way to start the day.
Actually been on a kick this week, all have been coffee.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2014, 07:47:55 AM »

Just noticed Chip and I have our massive post counts from CI. When did that happen? And why?
I read back through last nights banter, Tony said a couple of people had asked him to move post counts over and he said he started with the top 10.

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2014, 07:52:14 AM »

Just noticed Chip and I have our massive post counts from CI. When did that happen? And why?
I read back through last nights banter, Tony said a couple of people had asked him to move post counts over and he said he started with the top 10.
Gotcha. I couldn't care less about post counts. It stays here, it goes back, whatever. I'm not gonna bother him to change it either way.

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2014, 08:12:58 AM »

Kinda spicy first page this morning.

« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2014, 08:13:45 AM »

In case I don't catch you tomorrow, Happy Father's day gentlemen!

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2014, 08:18:05 AM »

In case I don't catch you tomorrow, Happy Father's day gentlemen!
Back atcha.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2014, 08:30:39 AM »

Good morning guy's , Romeo y Julieta Reserve . 10 for 37.50 . a good cigar imhop. same cigar at my b&m is $10 a cigar .

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2014, 08:38:33 AM »

In case I don't catch you tomorrow, Happy Father's day gentlemen!

Morning Dave and same to you.

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2014, 08:39:34 AM »

Good morning guy's , Romeo y Julieta Reserve . 10 for 37.50 . a good cigar imhop. same cigar at my b&m is $10 a cigar .
I agree with you on that they are a good cigar IMHO also.

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2014, 08:41:27 AM »

No jam...so banter here for good cigar deals.
Oy, you learned it the right way. I can't even find someone to speak English correctly here. Oh, and the State of Louisiana wants to take my driver's license! Crazy. Oh, and they said even if they made a mistake, I still have to pay $60.00. I'm moving if they do charge that, just on general principle. They can sell my rent house, and give it to someone who has NOT paid them a Million dollars worth of taxes!
I am tired of this state. Says I owe $13,000 back taxes. Called about it, and has to do with my Dad's estate. Sister got that, and he was barely solvent, with Mom's and his medical bill's. Better be a mistake, cause they say I can't drive!!! Fucking stupid state. He was working for the State when he died! Stupid bitch I talked to said she sent a letter, This state is fucked up!
like every broke state, they are looking for money under every stone. That's why that cigar tax will pass for sure.

OY is exactly right they are all money grabbing any way possible.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2014, 08:46:10 AM »

In case I don't catch you tomorrow, Happy Father's day gentlemen!
Hope you have a great Fathers Day also Dave, hope you aren't having to start your traveling Sunday.

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2014, 08:46:20 AM »

Good morning guys.
Hey, Chip. Sorry about the rant on sports, and our State. I understand the appeal of sports, but not why our politicians have continually fucked us. I guess, because they can.
Good morning Ken, gotta love the way out state hits you at the drivers license place. I got hit with a extra 360.00 fee because they claimed the license plate on a car we sold did not have it's plate turned in within 10 days of canceling the insurance on it.  Cash only of course at the DMV, they told me I could dispute it if I could provide all the proper documentation from 3 years ago.

I got hit with that same scam about 12 years ago there.  I moved then insured and registered the car in another state and then sold it a year later, was almost $500 when I even found out about it 3 years later.  I probably owe them a few $million now but would only matter if I wanted to get a drivers license or  register a car there is what the DMV told me and don't plan to do that.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17