CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: 11/6/2020  (Read 5967 times)

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
Re: 11/6/2020
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2020, 08:58:59 AM »

Daily deals=daily "let's just call them deals"
Bad deals are deals too. Good morning, Rick.
Good morning Mayor T.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2020, 09:01:31 AM »

Daily deals=daily "let's just call them deals"
I see nothing!

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2020, 09:01:48 AM »

Welcome to Election Night, Day 4.
Joy!

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf . At least it's Friday.
I think they a waiting till the weekend to announce Biden is president so the Trump voters can riot without taking a day off work. Just a thought @tinfoil
Rioting has no place for either side. I can't help but believe the media outlets have much to blame for this Country's divide.

Threebean

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2020, 09:03:44 AM »

Joy!

I think they a waiting till the weekend to announce Biden is president so the Trump voters can riot without taking a day off work. Just a thought @tinfoil
Rioting has no place for either side. I can't help but believe the media outlets have much to blame for this Country's divide.
If it bleeds, it leads.

Threebean

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2020, 09:08:52 AM »

Good morning, bewildered bystanders. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2020, 09:11:30 AM »

Joy!

If it bleeds, it leads.
That's...deep?

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2020, 09:11:37 AM »

Good morning Mr Bean

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2020, 09:12:07 AM »

I see you, PA. ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2020, 09:14:20 AM »

Good morning, Mark.

sfish

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2020, 09:14:59 AM »

Joy!

100% Rick, the media has way too much say in regards to important matters and we let them influence us. The entire system is broken, if we learn nothing else during this election process, it's that we need to be much better at it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2020, 09:17:34 AM »

Joy!

100% Rick, the media has way too much say in regards to important matters and we let them influence us. The entire system is broken, if we learn nothing else during this election process, it's that we need to be much better at it.
I have a hard time blaming the media. People ultimately have to decide for themselves. If they let the media influence them in their decision making process, that's on them. That's kinda like getting really fat and blaming your wife because she makes cookies and you stand over the sink and eat them all like an animal.

sfish

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2020, 09:18:01 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2020, 09:18:37 AM »

Joy!

I have a hard time blaming the media. People ultimately have to decide for themselves. If they let the media influence them in their decision making process, that's on them. That's kinda like getting really fat and blaming your wife because she makes cookies and you stand over the sink and eat them all like an animal.
Though, hard to argue about changes needed to the election process. It's kind of embarrassing to be the "greatest country in the world" and yet we have like 35 different voting systems across 50 states.

sfish

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2020, 09:21:00 AM »

Joy!

I didn't blame the media, I clearly stated that we let them influence us and it's a problem. I don't believe a true Democratic process is taking place here and that should concern all Americans

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2020, 09:22:16 AM »

Joy!

But the Russians are controlling us with disinformation, we are helpless.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10