Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Daily deals=daily "let's just call them deals"
Bad deals are deals too. Good morning, Rick.
Good morning Mayor T.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Daily deals=daily "let's just call them deals"
I see nothing!

Welcome to Election Night, Day 4.
Joy!

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf . At least it's Friday.
I think they a waiting till the weekend to announce Biden is president so the Trump voters can riot without taking a day off work. Just a thought @tinfoil
Rioting has no place for either side. I can't help but believe the media outlets have much to blame for this Country's divide.

Welcome to Election Night, Day 4.
Joy!

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf . At least it's Friday.
I think they a waiting till the weekend to announce Biden is president so the Trump voters can riot without taking a day off work. Just a thought @tinfoil
Rioting has no place for either side. I can't help but believe the media outlets have much to blame for this Country's divide.
If it bleeds, it leads.

Good morning, bewildered bystanders.

Welcome to Election Night, Day 4.
Joy!

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf . At least it's Friday.
I think they a waiting till the weekend to announce Biden is president so the Trump voters can riot without taking a day off work. Just a thought @tinfoil
Rioting has no place for either side. I can't help but believe the media outlets have much to blame for this Country's divide.
If it bleeds, it leads.
That's...deep?

Good morning, bewildered bystanders.
Good morning Mr Bean

I see you, PA. ;)

Good morning, bewildered bystanders.
Good morning, Mark.

Welcome to Election Night, Day 4.
Joy!

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf . At least it's Friday.
I think they a waiting till the weekend to announce Biden is president so the Trump voters can riot without taking a day off work. Just a thought @tinfoil
Rioting has no place for either side. I can't help but believe the media outlets have much to blame for this Country's divide.
100% Rick, the media has way too much say in regards to important matters and we let them influence us. The entire system is broken, if we learn nothing else during this election process, it's that we need to be much better at it.

Welcome to Election Night, Day 4.
Joy!

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf . At least it's Friday.
I think they a waiting till the weekend to announce Biden is president so the Trump voters can riot without taking a day off work. Just a thought @tinfoil
Rioting has no place for either side. I can't help but believe the media outlets have much to blame for this Country's divide.
100% Rick, the media has way too much say in regards to important matters and we let them influence us. The entire system is broken, if we learn nothing else during this election process, it's that we need to be much better at it.
I have a hard time blaming the media. People ultimately have to decide for themselves. If they let the media influence them in their decision making process, that's on them. That's kinda like getting really fat and blaming your wife because she makes cookies and you stand over the sink and eat them all like an animal.

[...]

Though, hard to argue about changes needed to the election process. It's kind of embarrassing to be the "greatest country in the world" and yet we have like 35 different voting systems across 50 states.

[...]

I didn't blame the media, I clearly stated that we let them influence us and it's a problem. I don't believe a true Democratic process is taking place here and that should concern all Americans
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

[...]

But the Russians are controlling us with disinformation, we are helpless.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10