Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day  (Read 4652 times)

CigarBanter

  • Administrator
5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« on: May 29, 2017, 12:00:04 AM »

Happy Memorial Day!  Today, let's enjoy our families, cookouts, libations and cigars too.  But let us not forget to remember the people who died while serving in our country's armed forces.

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 04:43:54 AM »

it's Monday! but let us not forget those that gave the ultimate sacrifice so we may enjoy our freedoms.

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 05:08:51 AM »

Morning Gents,

This Memorial Day, our nation once again has the opportunity to pause and pay tribute to the brave men and women in our military who made the ultimate sacrifice to keep America safe. While Memorial Day is specifically designated to honor those who have died while serving our country, it’s important that we never lose sight of the price our fallen heroes – and their loved ones – paid to defend our freedoms.

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 05:09:58 AM »

Morning Dean, you stay up all night?

I missed all of the race after the rain started here so watching it now.  72 Laps to go and The Bitch just hit the wall for the 3rd time! :)

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 05:15:56 AM »

Morning Dean, you stay up all night?

I missed all of the race after the rain started here so watching it now.
morning Dave. I tried staying up to finish it but got too tired and went to bed. up early for paint shopping at Home Depot. :-(

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 05:20:11 AM »

Morning Gents,

This Memorial Day, our nation once again has the opportunity to pause and pay tribute to the brave men and women in our military who made the ultimate sacrifice to keep America safe. While Memorial Day is specifically designated to honor those who have died while serving our country, it’s important that we never lose sight of the price our fallen heroes – and their loved ones – paid to defend our freedoms.
glad my mom, dad, and brother served, even though growing up I didn't realize what it meant.

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 05:23:34 AM »

Morning Dean, you stay up all night?

I missed all of the race after the rain started here so watching it now.
morning Dave. I tried staying up to finish it but got too tired and went to bed. up early for paint shopping at Home Depot. :-(
If you get FS1 channel,it is on now with 42 laps to go

I don't think Home Depot is open at 5:00 in the morning ::)

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 05:38:37 AM »

Morning Dean, you stay up all night?

I missed all of the race after the rain started here so watching it now.
morning Dave. I tried staying up to finish it but got too tired and went to bed. up early for paint shopping at Home Depot. :-(
If you get FS1 channel,it is on now with 42 laps to go

I don't think Home Depot is open at 5:00 in the morning ::)
looked like the Indy car race was pretty good too.
haven't seen the highlights of NASCAR yet.
just making my list before going, brushes, roller, electrical cover plates, some baseboard and door molding, interior door lockset for the lady to keep her nosey med stealing daughter.

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2017, 05:45:06 AM »

be right back. going down the street for a few donuts for breakfast.

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2017, 05:46:41 AM »

Morning Dean, you stay up all night?

I missed all of the race after the rain started here so watching it now.
morning Dave. I tried staying up to finish it but got too tired and went to bed. up early for paint shopping at Home Depot. :-(
If you get FS1 channel,it is on now with 42 laps to go

I don't think Home Depot is open at 5:00 in the morning ::)
looked like the Indy car race was pretty good too.
haven't seen the highlights of NASCAR yet.
just making my list before going, brushes, roller, electrical cover plates, some baseboard and door molding, interior door lockset for the lady to keep her nosey med stealing daughter.
Interior door locksets don't even slow junkies down.

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2017, 05:47:05 AM »

be right back. going down the street for a few donuts for breakfast.
A hot donut sounds good.

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2017, 06:00:07 AM »

68 degrees and cloudy this morning, only up to 78 today.  90% chance of more thunderstorms this afternoon.

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2017, 06:08:25 AM »

Morning Dean, you stay up all night?

I missed all of the race after the rain started here so watching it now.
morning Dave. I tried staying up to finish it but got too tired and went to bed. up early for paint shopping at Home Depot. :-(
If you get FS1 channel,it is on now with 42 laps to go

I don't think Home Depot is open at 5:00 in the morning ::)
looked like the Indy car race was pretty good too.
haven't seen the highlights of NASCAR yet.
just making my list before going, brushes, roller, electrical cover plates, some baseboard and door molding, interior door lockset for the lady to keep her nosey med stealing daughter.
Interior door locksets don't even slow junkies down.
she knows that but she has to do something. can't even keep her from showing up. kid has no concept of privacy. she's real sick, got out of jail a few months back and it won't be long before she's back in.

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2017, 06:08:58 AM »

be right back. going down the street for a few donuts for breakfast.
A hot donut sounds good.
half dozen warm jelly donuts. mmmmm.

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2017, 06:09:38 AM »

68 degrees and cloudy this morning, only up to 78 today.  90% chance of more thunderstorms this afternoon.
75 here going into the 90's by early afternoon.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4