Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Good morning, Mark. What was the green light count today?
One red light, but I dropped out to pickup a breakfast taco, so technically it doesn't count.  The rules are specific and comprehensive.  ;)
And now we can proceed with our day.

Good morning, Mark. What was the green light count today?
One red light, but I dropped out to pickup a breakfast taco, so technically it doesn't count.  The rules are specific and comprehensive.  ;)
Of course.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.

Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.

Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.
It's a slippery slope
I need to look at my Connecticut list again.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.
It's a slippery slope
I need to look at my Connecticut list again.
griffins, casa Cuevas, Luminosa and a few others are top 25 cigars for sure, and for the price they near tope ten territory.

Hazzuh!

Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.
It's a slippery slope
I need to look at my Connecticut list again.
griffins, casa Cuevas, Luminosa and a few others are top 25 cigars for sure, and for the price they near tope ten territory.
Funny thing is that Griffins was previously thought to be a pricey cigar. I guess now that most cigars have gone up in price they no longer seem to be as expensive.

Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.
It's a slippery slope
I need to look at my Connecticut list again.
griffins, casa Cuevas, Luminosa and a few others are top 25 cigars for sure, and for the price they near tope ten territory.
Funny thing is that Griffins was previously thought to be a pricey cigar. I guess now that most cigars have gone up in price they no longer seem to be as expensive.
I have a few, smoked one, and didn't care for it.  I'll have to try another soon.

Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.
It's a slippery slope
I need to look at my Connecticut list again.
griffins, casa Cuevas, Luminosa and a few others are top 25 cigars for sure, and for the price they near tope ten territory.
Funny thing is that Griffins was previously thought to be a pricey cigar. I guess now that most cigars have gone up in price they no longer seem to be as expensive.
I have a few, smoked one, and didn't care for it.  I'll have to try another soon.
Full review expected by the end of the week.

Nat sure if this was made at Tavicusa or San Lotano. My guess is the latter. Highly recommended. If it's been a while and you disagree, revisit.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.
It's a slippery slope
I need to look at my Connecticut list again.
griffins, casa Cuevas, Luminosa and a few others are top 25 cigars for sure, and for the price they near tope ten territory.
Funny thing is that Griffins was previously thought to be a pricey cigar. I guess now that most cigars have gone up in price they no longer seem to be as expensive.
under $5 robustos are the cheapo cigars now.

Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.
It's a slippery slope
I need to look at my Connecticut list again.
griffins, casa Cuevas, Luminosa and a few others are top 25 cigars for sure, and for the price they near tope ten territory.
Funny thing is that Griffins was previously thought to be a pricey cigar. I guess now that most cigars have gone up in price they no longer seem to be as expensive.
under $5 robustos are the cheapo cigars now.
Ridiculous.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4