Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

My head is spinning. Haven't had coffee yet today and I've been arguing on this conference call for almost 90 minutes. This client just doesn't get what I'm saying. We've tried it her way for months and it isn't working. I'm minutes away from telling her to GFH!
How the hell can you not get a cup of coffee in your own house??? ???
Just bad time management. I brewed some and left it in the pot. Picking up the kids from school now and I'll drink it when I get back.
8 hr old coffee?

I only brewed it about an hour ago. But either way, I'm not picky.
I am. I have a Keurig machine at work and Home

My head is spinning. Haven't had coffee yet today and I've been arguing on this conference call for almost 90 minutes. This client just doesn't get what I'm saying. We've tried it her way for months and it isn't working. I'm minutes away from telling her to GFH!
How the hell can you not get a cup of coffee in your own house??? ???
Just bad time management. I brewed some and left it in the pot. Picking up the kids from school now and I'll drink it when I get back.
8 hr old coffee?

I only brewed it about an hour ago. But either way, I'm not picky.
I am. I have a Keurig machine at work and Home
I didn't realize there was a spot on the Venn diagram where "picky coffee drinker" and "Keurig owner" overlapped.

But I do know this - hazzuh!

My head is spinning. Haven't had coffee yet today and I've been arguing on this conference call for almost 90 minutes. This client just doesn't get what I'm saying. We've tried it her way for months and it isn't working. I'm minutes away from telling her to GFH!
How the hell can you not get a cup of coffee in your own house??? ???
Just bad time management. I brewed some and left it in the pot. Picking up the kids from school now and I'll drink it when I get back.
8 hr old coffee?

I only brewed it about an hour ago. But either way, I'm not picky.
I am. I have a Keurig machine at work and Home
I didn't realize there was a spot on the Venn diagram where "picky coffee drinker" and "Keurig owner" overlapped.
As our resident diagram expert aren't you overdue updating the Dean flowchart?

My head is spinning. Haven't had coffee yet today and I've been arguing on this conference call for almost 90 minutes. This client just doesn't get what I'm saying. We've tried it her way for months and it isn't working. I'm minutes away from telling her to GFH!
How the hell can you not get a cup of coffee in your own house??? ???
Just bad time management. I brewed some and left it in the pot. Picking up the kids from school now and I'll drink it when I get back.
8 hr old coffee?

I only brewed it about an hour ago. But either way, I'm not picky.
I am. I have a Keurig machine at work and Home
I didn't realize there was a spot on the Venn diagram where "picky coffee drinker" and "Keurig owner" overlapped.
As our resident diagram expert aren't you overdue updating the Dean flowchart?
Good call, gotta fit the pink highlighted widow in there.

My head is spinning. Haven't had coffee yet today and I've been arguing on this conference call for almost 90 minutes. This client just doesn't get what I'm saying. We've tried it her way for months and it isn't working. I'm minutes away from telling her to GFH!
How the hell can you not get a cup of coffee in your own house??? ???
Just bad time management. I brewed some and left it in the pot. Picking up the kids from school now and I'll drink it when I get back.
8 hr old coffee?

I only brewed it about an hour ago. But either way, I'm not picky.
I am. I have a Keurig machine at work and Home
I didn't realize there was a spot on the Venn diagram where "picky coffee drinker" and "Keurig owner" overlapped.
As our resident diagram expert aren't you overdue updating the Dean flowchart?
Good call, gotta fit the pink highlighted widow in there.
Indeed.  We're hoping for an overlap with a redhead or traveling nurse to get that train back on its tracks.

Just FYI, gonna be heading north on Thursday so will be MIA for a week or so.

[...]

Indeed.

Just FYI, gonna be heading north on Thursday so will be MIA for a week or so.
Submit your UPTO leave paperwork in triplicate via courier (fax and email are unacceptable).  Allow six weeks for the committee to review and respond to your request.  Be advised that should your leave be approved, Birthdays and On This Day feature submissions must continue unabated.  Also be advised that your "GFY" reply will be routed to an unmonitored junk mail folder.

Big ol' TNT stick from SoonToBeAWOLDave.

[...]

Glad I was already logged off work for that one!

Just FYI, gonna be heading north on Thursday so will be MIA for a week or so.
Submit your UPTO leave paperwork in triplicate via courier (fax and email are unacceptable).  Allow six weeks for the committee to review and respond to your request.  Be advised that should your leave be approved, Birthdays and On This Day feature submissions must continue unabated.  Also be advised that your "GFY" reply will be routed to an unmonitored junk mail folder.
Cigarbanter wishes to avoid litigation.

Pricey stick for NY brick and mortar but I like it.
Esteli Puro

+1

Pricey stick for NY brick and mortar but I like it.
Esteli Puro
Hadn't seen this one. Looks good though.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6