Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2018, 01:09:04 PM »

Good morning, grinders.

Edit: I didn't mean the sandwich kind.
Morning, PotCallingTheKettleTony.
Howdy, Dave. How did the weekend treat ya?
Not too shabby. Got a new recliner for the living room on Saturday, then did our Easter shopping and went out for dinner with the wife last night. How's about you?
Not a thing comes to mind... A lot of family time. Catching up on some old Marvel movies. Dinner at the inlaws last evening.

Edit: Took me 5 minutes to write this post.
Nothing wrong with a weekend of lounging around doing nothing. I hope to have one of those some day. ;)
Oh good, aside from taking some cases of water out of the car, and some laundry, and a run to get some very underwhelming soup from a local Italian restaurant(pasta fagoli, and an escarole and beans), and an just over an hour dial in work form home, I lounged around a lot.  Hello boys..
Hopefully lounging included a cigar or two.
Nope,  haven't had a cigar since November... would turn in my man card, but I
watched Charlize Theron in Atomic Blonde yesterday, so I'm good.
Is there a medical reason for this that I've missed? The cigar thing, not the Charlize Theron thing.
i have had a persistent cough, yes have been to the doctors, just don't
want to aggravate it.

« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2018, 01:09:56 PM »

[...]

I watched most of it yesterday after the game as well.
Can't say I totally followed, and don't get the impression that I would be any better off watching from the start.
I do like Charlize, but have to say going through most of the movie with a badly cut up bleeding face, blood in her eyes and a badly split lip isn't necessarily the best look for her.
Then you must have loved her in Mad Max Fury Road.

« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2018, 01:10:09 PM »

[...]

true

« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2018, 02:17:37 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2018, 02:58:17 PM »

« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2018, 03:51:53 PM »

[...]

You've had a persistent cough because you haven't had your proper dose of cigars!   :P

« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2018, 03:52:56 PM »

[...]

I'm not too particular, but I prefer four limbs.

« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2018, 04:15:50 PM »

meeting done. thick cut porkchop on the grill, baked potatoe, and green beans, with leftover birthday cake for dessert.
Murc and coffee while everything cooks.

« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2018, 04:44:55 PM »

Grace.

« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2018, 05:00:49 PM »

[...]

I agree.

« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2018, 05:02:43 PM »

Grace.
Grace? She died 30 years ago...

« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2018, 05:20:33 PM »

« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2018, 05:28:45 PM »

Trash talking could be very interesting for the final four with Loyola's Sister Jean and Villanova's Father Rob.

« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2018, 08:25:46 PM »

Trash talking could be very interesting for the final four with Loyola's Sister Jean and Villanova's Father Rob.
Oh please, Sister Jean probably wrapped his knuckles with a ruler when he was a youngster.

« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2018, 08:26:20 PM »

Evening Dave and Dean.  Another Monday in the books, yippee.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7