CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 23, 2020, 12:04:23 AM

Title: 11/23/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on November 23, 2020, 12:04:23 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 23, 2020, 05:33:37 AM
Hey you guys.....
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 23, 2020, 06:05:57 AM
Hey you guys.....
Morning, Rick. Mondays are better when it's a short week.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2020, 06:12:56 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 23, 2020, 06:22:35 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Morning, Mayor T.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 23, 2020, 07:17:12 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
I have a busy day. Parts run. Have a good day Tony and Dave.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/ac70ca13d2f3f39e11c41c1f39f5e914.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 23, 2020, 07:17:47 AM
Just looked outside for the first time, and we got a dusting of the white stuff.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2020, 07:21:44 AM
The Browns and Bills are doing quite well this season. Next week should be a cake walk for Cleveland based on what I saw of the Jags against Pittsburgh yesterday. The Bills however will have a challenge ahead of them now that the Chargers are on a high after beating the Jets.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2020, 07:22:17 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
I have a busy day. Parts run. Have a good day Tony and Dave.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/ac70ca13d2f3f39e11c41c1f39f5e914.jpg)
Be safe, Rick.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2020, 07:23:01 AM
Just looked outside for the first time, and we got a dusting of the white stuff.
It's raining like crazy here but still kinda warm.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 23, 2020, 07:41:07 AM
The Browns and Bills are doing quite well this season. Next week should be a cake walk for Cleveland based on what I saw of the Jags against Pittsburgh yesterday. The Bills however will have a challenge ahead of them now that the Chargers are on a high after beating the Jets.
SHOULD be is the key word. The last few games have been slogs due to terrible weather. Let's see how well they play in decent weather.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on November 23, 2020, 07:56:17 AM
Happy Monday to us.
Happy Monday to us.
Happy Monday to us.
Happy Monday to us.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 23, 2020, 08:09:12 AM
Happy Monday to us.
Happy Monday to us.
Happy Monday to us.
Happy Monday to us.
Morning, Deano. How are things in the non-chilly part of the country?
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on November 23, 2020, 08:12:49 AM
Happy Monday to us.
Happy Monday to us.
Happy Monday to us.
Happy Monday to us.
Morning, Deano. How are things in the non-chilly part of the country?
another day in pandemic paradise.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2020, 08:18:24 AM
Happy Monday to us.
Happy Monday to us.
Happy Monday to us.
Happy Monday to us.
Good morning, Deano. I'm currently on the phone with another colleague that spells his name, D I N O. Apparently he contracted COVID last Wednesday and he is feeling much better now, except for the missing sense of taste and smell. I'm keeping my mic muted and camera off in order to avoid catching anything.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on November 23, 2020, 08:26:19 AM
Good morning page 2
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on November 23, 2020, 08:27:49 AM
I am off for two weeks and nothing to do. Coffee, walk to the lake, cigar, then.......
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2020, 08:38:32 AM
I am off for two weeks and nothing to do. Coffee, walk to the lake, cigar, then.......
Good morning, David.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 23, 2020, 08:46:10 AM
I am off for two weeks and nothing to do. Coffee, walk to the lake, cigar, then.......
Make sure you put on your long johns first.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: razgueado on November 23, 2020, 09:46:53 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 23, 2020, 09:56:37 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Mr Raz.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: razgueado on November 23, 2020, 10:11:44 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Mr Raz.
Morning to yuh, Golfin' Dave.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2020, 10:17:53 AM
Good morning, Bret.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 23, 2020, 10:18:21 AM
Good morning, TurkeyWeekTurkeys.  53 deg and overcast here.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2020, 10:25:49 AM
Good morning, TurkeyWeekTurkeys.  53 deg and overcast here.
About the same here, plus rain.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2020, 10:26:39 AM
Good morning, Mark. What was the green light count today?
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 23, 2020, 10:32:09 AM
Good morning, TurkeyWeekTurkeys.  53 deg and overcast here.
37 feels like 32 here. But at least the dusting has melted away.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: razgueado on November 23, 2020, 10:38:05 AM
Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 23, 2020, 10:44:59 AM
Good morning, Mark. What was the green light count today?
Must not have been good if he didn't lead with it.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 23, 2020, 10:46:27 AM
Good morning, Mark. What was the green light count today?
One red light, but I dropped out to pickup a breakfast taco, so technically it doesn't count.  The rules are specific and comprehensive.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 23, 2020, 10:50:51 AM
Good morning, Mark. What was the green light count today?
One red light, but I dropped out to pickup a breakfast taco, so technically it doesn't count.  The rules are specific and comprehensive.  ;)
And now we can proceed with our day.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2020, 12:06:53 PM
Good morning, Mark. What was the green light count today?
One red light, but I dropped out to pickup a breakfast taco, so technically it doesn't count.  The rules are specific and comprehensive.  ;)
Of course.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on November 23, 2020, 01:24:24 PM
Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 23, 2020, 01:27:13 PM
Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on November 23, 2020, 01:42:15 PM
Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.

Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 23, 2020, 01:47:39 PM
Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.
It's a slippery slope
I need to look at my Connecticut list again.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on November 23, 2020, 02:00:55 PM
Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.
It's a slippery slope
I need to look at my Connecticut list again.
griffins, casa Cuevas, Luminosa and a few others are top 25 cigars for sure, and for the price they near tope ten territory.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 23, 2020, 02:19:21 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2020, 02:36:20 PM
Hazzuh!
Where did the time go today?
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2020, 02:39:36 PM
Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.
It's a slippery slope
I need to look at my Connecticut list again.
griffins, casa Cuevas, Luminosa and a few others are top 25 cigars for sure, and for the price they near tope ten territory.
Funny thing is that Griffins was previously thought to be a pricey cigar. I guess now that most cigars have gone up in price they no longer seem to be as expensive.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 23, 2020, 03:43:26 PM
Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.
It's a slippery slope
I need to look at my Connecticut list again.
griffins, casa Cuevas, Luminosa and a few others are top 25 cigars for sure, and for the price they near tope ten territory.
Funny thing is that Griffins was previously thought to be a pricey cigar. I guess now that most cigars have gone up in price they no longer seem to be as expensive.
I have a few, smoked one, and didn't care for it.  I'll have to try another soon.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2020, 04:05:25 PM
Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.
It's a slippery slope
I need to look at my Connecticut list again.
griffins, casa Cuevas, Luminosa and a few others are top 25 cigars for sure, and for the price they near tope ten territory.
Funny thing is that Griffins was previously thought to be a pricey cigar. I guess now that most cigars have gone up in price they no longer seem to be as expensive.
I have a few, smoked one, and didn't care for it.  I'll have to try another soon.
Full review expected by the end of the week.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 23, 2020, 04:23:40 PM
Nat sure if this was made at Tavicusa or San Lotano. My guess is the latter. Highly recommended. If it's been a while and you disagree, revisit.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/af3f155a2c43cf895f32858a54daa846.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on November 23, 2020, 05:16:46 PM
Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.
It's a slippery slope
I need to look at my Connecticut list again.
griffins, casa Cuevas, Luminosa and a few others are top 25 cigars for sure, and for the price they near tope ten territory.
Funny thing is that Griffins was previously thought to be a pricey cigar. I guess now that most cigars have gone up in price they no longer seem to be as expensive.
under $5 robustos are the cheapo cigars now.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2020, 05:36:43 PM
Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.
It's a slippery slope
I need to look at my Connecticut list again.
griffins, casa Cuevas, Luminosa and a few others are top 25 cigars for sure, and for the price they near tope ten territory.
Funny thing is that Griffins was previously thought to be a pricey cigar. I guess now that most cigars have gone up in price they no longer seem to be as expensive.
under $5 robustos are the cheapo cigars now.
Ridiculous.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 23, 2020, 05:39:59 PM
Nat sure if this was made at Tavicusa or San Lotano. My guess is the latter. Highly recommended. If it's been a while and you disagree, revisit.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/af3f155a2c43cf895f32858a54daa846.jpg)
Haven't had a 601 Blue in quite some time. 601 Greens were my go-to for a long time and I haven't had one of those in forever either.
Title: Re: 11/23/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 23, 2020, 08:51:27 PM
Nice morning to walk and relax by the lake with a Griffins. Next time I’m bringing coffee.
That's a fine smoke to start the day.
hadn’t had many in the past few years till I got on my recent Connecticut fad. They are as good or better than ever.
It's a slippery slope
I need to look at my Connecticut list again.
griffins, casa Cuevas, Luminosa and a few others are top 25 cigars for sure, and for the price they near tope ten territory.
Funny thing is that Griffins was previously thought to be a pricey cigar. I guess now that most cigars have gone up in price they no longer seem to be as expensive.
I have a few, smoked one, and didn't care for it.  I'll have to try another soon.
Full review expected by the end of the week.
Right after the next Today's Birthday's post from AWOLDave.