CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 01, 2017, 12:00:44 AM

Title: 10/1/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on October 01, 2017, 12:00:44 AM
Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on October 01, 2017, 12:36:38 AM
LSU?
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2017, 04:08:27 AM
I almost preferred the 404s.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2017, 04:44:32 AM
good morning. 73° with light misty rain. trying to enjoy a Short Story and coffee. lungs still very congested. basically a day of rest and light sorting to get the kitchen in order.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2017, 06:17:03 AM
more coffee, enjoying the quiet. nice out front, not one street light until the cul de sac at the end, out back there are two, only one is a private sodium monster, guess the guy is a bit anal.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 01, 2017, 06:33:43 AM
I almost preferred the 404s.
They were a better smoke and free!
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 01, 2017, 06:36:16 AM
Morning Mayor and Dean, pleasant Sunday
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 01, 2017, 06:40:10 AM
O.J. Simpson became a free man at 12:08 a.m. Sunday when he was released from Lovelock Correctional Center in Northern Nevada.

Simpson was released from prison and out on parole after serving nine years for armed robbery, Nevada Department of Corrections spokeswoman Brooke Keast confirmed Sunday morning.

Edit: he is on 5 years probation so not totally "free"
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 01, 2017, 06:42:13 AM
58 degrees and clear here this morning, quite a change from a couple of days ago.  North breeze blowing makes it pretty cool.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2017, 06:54:53 AM
morning Dave. not use to just sitting drinking coffee without a cigar going. not something I plan to get use too.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 01, 2017, 06:55:02 AM
$1 shipping at the dot biz today
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 01, 2017, 06:56:43 AM
morning Dave. not use to just sitting drinking coffee without a cigar going. not something I plan to get use too.
Just have to play with your pecker instead of a cigar.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2017, 07:01:13 AM
morning Dave. not use to just sitting drinking coffee without a cigar going. not something I plan to get use too.
Just have to play with your pecker instead of a cigar.
no, I already have someone for that task.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 01, 2017, 07:04:35 AM
No Travellin Dave so here is a Thought for Today:

The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 01, 2017, 07:05:13 AM
morning Dave. not use to just sitting drinking coffee without a cigar going. not something I plan to get use too.
Just have to play with your pecker instead of a cigar.
no, I already have someone for that task.
At 5:00 in the morning?
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 01, 2017, 07:16:06 AM
'LET'S MAKE A DEAL' HOST MONTY HALL DEAD AT 96
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2017, 07:20:46 AM
Morning CarolinaDave and SmokelessDean.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 01, 2017, 07:36:46 AM
Morning CarolinaDave and SmokelessDean.
Morning Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 01, 2017, 08:39:21 AM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2017, 10:21:19 AM
Sheesh!
+1

slowly putting stuff away.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 01, 2017, 10:33:13 AM
more coffee, enjoying the quiet. nice out front, not one street light until the cul de sac at the end, out back there are two, only one is a private sodium monster, guess the guy is a bit anal.
Yeah, that's a bit inconsiderate to have a big ass night light in a neighborhood.  Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 01, 2017, 10:35:01 AM
Morning Daves and Dean.  Beautiful morning out here, coffee and UC Corona Viva while watching the hummingbirds have their breakfast.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2017, 10:36:55 AM
more coffee, enjoying the quiet. nice out front, not one street light until the cul de sac at the end, out back there are two, only one is a private sodium monster, guess the guy is a bit anal.
Yeah, that's a bit inconsiderate to have a big ass night light in a neighborhood.  Morning, Dean.
at least it's out back and off to the side a few houses, nothing a pellet gun couldn't take care of.
morning Mark.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 01, 2017, 10:55:56 AM
Holt's has something for EPC fans. The JH 12 honest men pricing seems decent, though I'm not the expert SCDave is on those.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2017, 11:11:14 AM
morning Dave. not use to just sitting drinking coffee without a cigar going. not something I plan to get use too.
Just have to play with your pecker instead of a cigar.
Short Story?
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2017, 11:12:41 AM
'LET'S MAKE A DEAL' HOST MONTY HALL DEAD AT 96
Sad but didn't realize he was still alive. He apparently had a great run.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 01, 2017, 11:48:31 AM
'LET'S MAKE A DEAL' HOST MONTY HALL DEAD AT 96
Sad but didn't realize he was still alive. He apparently had a great run.
Always enjoyed that show as a kid.   The Gong Show was another one whose success was tied to the host.  The golden age of game shows.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2017, 11:56:20 AM
'LET'S MAKE A DEAL' HOST MONTY HALL DEAD AT 96
Sad but didn't realize he was still alive. He apparently had a great run.
Always enjoyed that show as a kid.   The Gong Show was another one whose success was tied to the host.  The golden age of game shows.
The new Gong Show isn't bad either. Just really strange. I don't understand why Mike Meyers does it as a character. Although Chuck Barris was the ultimate character.  It's pretty funny though.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 01, 2017, 12:18:35 PM
'LET'S MAKE A DEAL' HOST MONTY HALL DEAD AT 96
Sad but didn't realize he was still alive. He apparently had a great run.
Always enjoyed that show as a kid.   The Gong Show was another one whose success was tied to the host.  The golden age of game shows.
The new Gong Show isn't bad either. Just really strange. I don't understand why Mike Meyers does it as a character. Although Chuck Barris was the ultimate character.  It's pretty funny though.
Will be interesting to see what becomes of Wheel of Fortune when Pat and Vanna finally decide to hit the door.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2017, 12:32:50 PM
'LET'S MAKE A DEAL' HOST MONTY HALL DEAD AT 96
Sad but didn't realize he was still alive. He apparently had a great run.
Always enjoyed that show as a kid.   The Gong Show was another one whose success was tied to the host.  The golden age of game shows.
The new Gong Show isn't bad either. Just really strange. I don't understand why Mike Meyers does it as a character. Although Chuck Barris was the ultimate character.  It's pretty funny though.
Will be interesting to see what becomes of Wheel of Fortune when Pat and Vanna finally decide to hit the door.
WoF is more of a nostalgic thing for me because my dad enjoyed it. Not sure why since his English was not very good. The game itself never did anything for me.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 01, 2017, 02:08:16 PM
'LET'S MAKE A DEAL' HOST MONTY HALL DEAD AT 96
Sad but didn't realize he was still alive. He apparently had a great run.
Always enjoyed that show as a kid.   The Gong Show was another one whose success was tied to the host.  The golden age of game shows.
The new Gong Show isn't bad either. Just really strange. I don't understand why Mike Meyers does it as a character. Although Chuck Barris was the ultimate character.  It's pretty funny though.
Will be interesting to see what becomes of Wheel of Fortune when Pat and Vanna finally decide to hit the door.
WoF is more of a nostalgic thing for me because my dad enjoyed it. Not sure why since his English was not very good. The game itself never did anything for me.
My FIL was a serious Price is Right addict.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 01, 2017, 02:10:25 PM
All moved back in at our little place on the golf course.  Boy and DIL stoped by here on their way home for some homemade shrimp salad sandwiches.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 01, 2017, 04:36:17 PM
Laranja Caixa lit and just some ice water.

Clear skies but Feels like December here with the north wind blowing.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: razgueado on October 01, 2017, 07:57:19 PM
Evening, muchachos. Been kinda lazy today. Now trying to decide whether to watch the Seahawks game or boycott the NFL and clean my guns.
Title: Re: 10/1/2017
Post by: razgueado on October 01, 2017, 08:08:51 PM
Also trying to talk myself out of bidding on a Connecticut-made Winchester Model 70 Featherweight in .300WSM. Would make a great companion to my Featherweight in 7mm WSM.