Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Good morning guys.
Good morning
Morning, Rick. Glad to see you back on a semi-regular basis. How's the family doing?

Good morning guys.
Good morning
Morning, Rick. Glad to see you back on a semi-regular basis. How's the family doing?
Thank you Dave were all doing pretty good. I hope you and yours are well. It will be nice here as well. People will be asking for air cond. today.

Morning LSU, Golf and Blue.

Morning LSU, Golf and Blue.
good morning Texas Dave. I guess were all getting ready for another round of whatever today brings.

No weed for Golf and Cb :(.

Morning LSU, Golf and Blue.
good morning Texas Dave. I guess were all getting ready for another round of whatever today brings.
Don't hate me but I am on vacation until next Thursday but I have to travel by airline today so God knows what the day might bring me.

No weed for Golf and Cb :(.
Unfortunately not. I'm not really surprised that it failed, but I am surprised at how badly it failed. Not sure if that's just people having qualms about it being limited to a small number of investors, or just people not wanting it in general. Guess we'll see if it gets back on the ballot in May.

Morning LSU, Golf and Blue.
good morning Texas Dave. I guess were all getting ready for another round of whatever today brings.
Don't hate me but I am on vacation until next Thursday but I have to travel by airline today so God knows what the day might bring me.
Must be nice. Short week for me as well, took Friday off since Nate is coming over to watch the Browns game tomorrow night. Grilling and smoking, plus watching football well into the night, didn't seem like getting up at 2:50 the next morning would work out well for me.

Morning LSU, Golf and Blue.
good morning Texas Dave. I guess were all getting ready for another round of whatever today brings.
Don't hate me but I am on vacation until next Thursday but I have to travel by airline today so God knows what the day might bring me.
Must be nice. Short week for me as well, took Friday off since Nate is coming over to watch the Browns game tomorrow night. Grilling and smoking, plus watching football well into the night, didn't seem like getting up at 2:50 the next morning would work out well for me.
Sounds like wise planning.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU, Golf and Blue.
Good morning Rick and Native.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU, Golf and Blue.
good morning Texas Dave. I guess were all getting ready for another round of whatever today brings.
Don't hate me but I am on vacation until next Thursday but I have to travel by airline today so God knows what the day might bring me.
No hating here for you, enjoy your time off and good luck house hunting.

Morning LSU, Golf and Blue.
good morning Texas Dave. I guess were all getting ready for another round of whatever today brings.
Don't hate me but I am on vacation until next Thursday but I have to travel by airline today so God knows what the day might bring me.
Good luck with your flight.

Morning LSU, Golf and Blue.
Good morning Rick and Native.
good morning Chip. Nice to see you. I will check in from work.

Morning LSU, Golf and Blue.
good morning Texas Dave. I guess were all getting ready for another round of whatever today brings.
Don't hate me but I am on vacation until next Thursday but I have to travel by airline today so God knows what the day might bring me.
No hating here for you, enjoy your time off and good luck house hunting.
Thanks, we are not really hunting for a specific house we are looking at the areas we might be most interested in as we are open to a lot of the SC & GA coastal areas.  This trip we are looking at some Islands on the SOuthern SC coast and the area around Beaufort, SC.  Then Friday afternoon  we have to go up to Myrtle Beach for a surprise birthday party for our son and will stay there until Tuesday.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17