Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2018, 02:06:02 PM »

I was giving time for LTGDave to shout it out, but he seems too stunned to even touch the topic
...so let me...

Cleveland Browns 20        New York Giants 10

They won one!!!

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2018, 02:06:50 PM »

Into the Friday afternoon doldrums...
Woohoo! I just completed what had been estimated to be a really complicated task in a matter or minutes, which means this afternoon really WILL be the doldrums. A bored Friday afternoon will be a lovely change of pace.

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2018, 02:17:05 PM »

Into the Friday afternoon doldrums...
Woohoo! I just completed what had been estimated to be a really complicated task in a matter or minutes, which means this afternoon really WILL be the doldrums. A bored Friday afternoon will be a lovely change of pace.
Hope that holds up for you.  Good Day Mr. Raz.

« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2018, 02:21:03 PM »

I was giving time for LTGDave to shout it out, but he seems too stunned to even touch the topic
...so let me...

Cleveland Browns 20        New York Giants 10

They won one!!!
If going 4-0 in the preseason last year proved anything, it's that preseason doesn't mean shit. If that carries over to the regular season, you'll definitely hear about it from me.

« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2018, 02:22:38 PM »

Ok, NOW I'm outta here until Tuesday. Hazzuh!

« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2018, 02:25:31 PM »

Stay away from wooden barrels, have fun.

« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2018, 03:19:18 PM »

heading to Home Depot. they have the best hot sausage with peppers and onions.
Not where I usually do lunch, but I'll take your word for it.
Florida, amiright?
he explained to me months ago, it is a food truck, in their parking lot, not home depot itself.
Not like he was going to the ice cream man for Ryobi power tools!  8)
Yeah, I mean, I assumed the sausage wasn't next to the PVC pipe, but still.
Flip has been pretty cranky as of late....pretty sure it's the lack of cigars.
Oh I still have some cigars, just not smoking any....

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2018, 03:23:19 PM »

Stay away from wooden barrels, have fun.
Niagra Falls, Slowly I turned, step by step
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuBtURtFNX8

« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2018, 04:18:16 PM »

pizza and wings ordered for dinner, be here at 5pm.
Short Story and lemonade going.

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2018, 04:19:27 PM »

Into the Friday afternoon doldrums...
Woohoo! I just completed what had been estimated to be a really complicated task in a matter or minutes, which means this afternoon really WILL be the doldrums. A bored Friday afternoon will be a lovely change of pace.
hi RazMan. apparently it didn't turn out to be a boring Friday.

« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2018, 04:23:17 PM »

Into the Friday afternoon doldrums...
Woohoo! I just completed what had been estimated to be a really complicated task in a matter or minutes, which means this afternoon really WILL be the doldrums. A bored Friday afternoon will be a lovely change of pace.
hi RazMan. apparently it didn't turn out to be a boring Friday.
Yeah, pretty much is for me.  I took a long nap for lunch. Now I'm mostly goofing off.

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2018, 04:29:04 PM »

Into the Friday afternoon doldrums...
Woohoo! I just completed what had been estimated to be a really complicated task in a matter or minutes, which means this afternoon really WILL be the doldrums. A bored Friday afternoon will be a lovely change of pace.
hi RazMan. apparently it didn't turn out to be a boring Friday.
Yeah, pretty much is for me.  I took a long nap for lunch. Now I'm mostly goofing off.
the mark of a good boss, getting the work done through others. LOL

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2018, 04:33:56 PM »

Into the Friday afternoon doldrums...
Woohoo! I just completed what had been estimated to be a really complicated task in a matter or minutes, which means this afternoon really WILL be the doldrums. A bored Friday afternoon will be a lovely change of pace.
hi RazMan. apparently it didn't turn out to be a boring Friday.
Yeah, pretty much is for me.  I took a long nap for lunch. Now I'm mostly goofing off.
the mark of a good boss, getting the work done through others. LOL
Damned straight. I mean, if they aren't doing all the work for me, how can I be impressed enough to give them good performance reviews?

« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2018, 06:03:58 PM »

Good Management Lull.

« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2018, 06:11:17 PM »

dinner complete.
601 Black robusto and coffee.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6