CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: 3/14/2018  (Read 6038 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/14/2018
« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2018, 07:47:53 PM »

I'm home. Got lost in Tampa trying to get to Ybor City. Forgot phone on charger. I did make Ybor, hit five shops, bought four house blends at each, smoked at two shops enjoying Cuban coffee. Traffic on the way home was a nightmare, snowbidiots on their way north. I'm tired. Lady was here and I fixed her spag and white clam sauce, white chocolate brownies and strawberrys for dessert later.
We have had a massive influx of fukn Canadian asshole license plates this week.
Hey, Tony?  I just got back and there's some stranger hanging out.  Should I run him out?

Oh, wait...it's Carolina Dave.  Never mind. Hey, SCarfish!
Do whatever you please. I just walked through the door and the chili in the crockpot is smelling delicious. Time for me to get my grub on.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2018, 07:48:47 PM »

I'm home. Got lost in Tampa trying to get to Ybor City. Forgot phone on charger. I did make Ybor, hit five shops, bought four house blends at each, smoked at two shops enjoying Cuban coffee. Traffic on the way home was a nightmare, snowbidiots on their way north. I'm tired. Lady was here and I fixed her spag and white clam sauce, white chocolate brownies and strawberrys for dessert later.
Hey, Tony?  I just got back and there's some stranger hanging out.  Should I run him out?

Just dropped by to share a deal but guess I bought the one and only one they had.

Hey Raz, how's it going?  Life is good in the retirement world.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2018, 07:58:50 PM »

Just dropped by to share a deal but guess I bought the one and only one they had.

I'll bet it is. I wish I could retire.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2018, 08:06:50 PM »

Enjoying a beautiful sunset right now

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2018, 08:11:01 PM »

That is beautiful. Won't see a sunset here tonight. Was sunny most of the day, but the clouds have moved in. Storm brewing.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2018, 08:19:03 PM »

That is beautiful. Won't see a sunset here tonight. Was sunny most of the day, but the clouds have moved in. Storm brewing.
Been cold and windy here but warming up tomorrow

Threebean

« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2018, 09:28:10 PM »

Been cold and windy here but warming up tomorrow
Evening SCDave.  Good to see you in banterland, and happy to hear retirement is going well.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]