Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2018, 07:47:53 PM »

I'm home. Got lost in Tampa trying to get to Ybor City. Forgot phone on charger. I did make Ybor, hit five shops, bought four house blends at each, smoked at two shops enjoying Cuban coffee. Traffic on the way home was a nightmare, snowbidiots on their way north. I'm tired. Lady was here and I fixed her spag and white clam sauce, white chocolate brownies and strawberrys for dessert later.
We have had a massive influx of fukn Canadian asshole license plates this week.
Hey, Tony?  I just got back and there's some stranger hanging out.  Should I run him out?

Oh, wait...it's Carolina Dave.  Never mind. Hey, SCarfish!
Do whatever you please. I just walked through the door and the chili in the crockpot is smelling delicious. Time for me to get my grub on.

« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2018, 07:48:47 PM »

I'm home. Got lost in Tampa trying to get to Ybor City. Forgot phone on charger. I did make Ybor, hit five shops, bought four house blends at each, smoked at two shops enjoying Cuban coffee. Traffic on the way home was a nightmare, snowbidiots on their way north. I'm tired. Lady was here and I fixed her spag and white clam sauce, white chocolate brownies and strawberrys for dessert later.
We have had a massive influx of fukn Canadian asshole license plates this week.
Hey, Tony?  I just got back and there's some stranger hanging out.  Should I run him out?

Oh, wait...it's Carolina Dave.  Never mind. Hey, SCarfish!
Just dropped by to share a deal but guess I bought the one and only one they had.

Hey Raz, how's it going?  Life is good in the retirement world.

« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2018, 07:58:50 PM »

I'm home. Got lost in Tampa trying to get to Ybor City. Forgot phone on charger. I did make Ybor, hit five shops, bought four house blends at each, smoked at two shops enjoying Cuban coffee. Traffic on the way home was a nightmare, snowbidiots on their way north. I'm tired. Lady was here and I fixed her spag and white clam sauce, white chocolate brownies and strawberrys for dessert later.
We have had a massive influx of fukn Canadian asshole license plates this week.
Hey, Tony?  I just got back and there's some stranger hanging out.  Should I run him out?

Oh, wait...it's Carolina Dave.  Never mind. Hey, SCarfish!
Just dropped by to share a deal but guess I bought the one and only one they had.

Hey Raz, how's it going?  Life is good in the retirement world.
I'll bet it is. I wish I could retire.

« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2018, 08:06:50 PM »

I'm home. Got lost in Tampa trying to get to Ybor City. Forgot phone on charger. I did make Ybor, hit five shops, bought four house blends at each, smoked at two shops enjoying Cuban coffee. Traffic on the way home was a nightmare, snowbidiots on their way north. I'm tired. Lady was here and I fixed her spag and white clam sauce, white chocolate brownies and strawberrys for dessert later.
We have had a massive influx of fukn Canadian asshole license plates this week.
Hey, Tony?  I just got back and there's some stranger hanging out.  Should I run him out?

Oh, wait...it's Carolina Dave.  Never mind. Hey, SCarfish!
Just dropped by to share a deal but guess I bought the one and only one they had.

Hey Raz, how's it going?  Life is good in the retirement world.
I'll bet it is. I wish I could retire.
Enjoying a beautiful sunset right now

« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2018, 08:11:01 PM »

I'm home. Got lost in Tampa trying to get to Ybor City. Forgot phone on charger. I did make Ybor, hit five shops, bought four house blends at each, smoked at two shops enjoying Cuban coffee. Traffic on the way home was a nightmare, snowbidiots on their way north. I'm tired. Lady was here and I fixed her spag and white clam sauce, white chocolate brownies and strawberrys for dessert later.
We have had a massive influx of fukn Canadian asshole license plates this week.
Hey, Tony?  I just got back and there's some stranger hanging out.  Should I run him out?

Oh, wait...it's Carolina Dave.  Never mind. Hey, SCarfish!
Just dropped by to share a deal but guess I bought the one and only one they had.

Hey Raz, how's it going?  Life is good in the retirement world.
I'll bet it is. I wish I could retire.
Enjoying a beautiful sunset right now
That is beautiful. Won't see a sunset here tonight. Was sunny most of the day, but the clouds have moved in. Storm brewing.

« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2018, 08:19:03 PM »

[...]

Been cold and windy here but warming up tomorrow

« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2018, 09:28:10 PM »

[...]

Evening SCDave.  Good to see you in banterland, and happy to hear retirement is going well.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]