Well anyhoo, that was fun.  Running off now for what might be the last family outing for the summer.  See yuz much later.  Enjoy whatever time you do have off today.
Logged

dwgbryant

time for breakfast, coffee, raspberry danish, cheese danish, lemon muffins, banana nut muffins, all from local little league fund raiser in town yesterday.

time for breakfast, coffee, raspberry danish, cheese danish, lemon muffins, banana nut muffins, all from local little league fund raiser in town yesterday.
Couldn't say no Dean?  You know you can freeze a couple for a later date.

Well anyhoo, that was fun.  Running off now for what might be the last family outing for the summer.  See yuz much later.  Enjoy whatever time you do have off today.
Have a good one Tony
Logged

dwgbryant

98 degrees here today guess I better go get the dogs walked while it is just in the high 70's.  Later.
another hot muggy one here today too. I see multiple trips to the pool on my agenda.
Logged

dwgbryant

time for breakfast, coffee, raspberry danish, cheese danish, lemon muffins, banana nut muffins, all from local little league fund raiser in town yesterday.
Couldn't say no Dean?  You know you can freeze a couple for a later date.
tiny freezer here. ha.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

time for breakfast, coffee, raspberry danish, cheese danish, lemon muffins, banana nut muffins, all from local little league fund raiser in town yesterday.
Couldn't say no Dean?  You know you can freeze a couple for a later date.
tiny freezer here. ha.
twss
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

To create Romeo y Julieta Media Noche, a naturally fermented San Andres Maduro wrapper is loaded with a rich blend of vintage Dominican long-fillers. This combination leads to a spicy, robust smoke that’s layered with toasty notes of coffee, nuts, black pepper, and honey. Delicious, brimming with flavor, and ridiculously well-made…but you wouldn't expect anything less from Romeo. The only surprise here is the price…boxes start at just $89.99.

Crafted with an oily, dark Pennsylvania Broadleaf maduro wrapper and a well-blended ensemble of Dominican long-fillers, H. Upmann Media Noche delivers a sweet, chewy profile filled with nuances of oak, leather, espresso, and a delicious smoky-sweet finish. Medium in body, but layered with flavor, this well-balanced blend is smooth and satisfying down to the last puff.

Montecristo Media Noche: a beautiful, dark cigar graced by a thick Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper – oozing with natural oils. Under the wrapper resides a well-aged mixture of hand-selected long-fillers from Nicaragua, Peru and Dominican Republic. This hearty combination delivers ample oomph but in a balanced, enjoyable manner. It delivers an intense bouquet of flavor throughout, including a cedary core complemented by hints of leather and toastiness. The aftertaste is both sweet and spicy, satisfying each part of the palate equally with a savory, full-bodied cigar experi​enc.

time for breakfast, coffee, raspberry danish, cheese danish, lemon muffins, banana nut muffins, all from local little league fund raiser in town yesterday.
Couldn't say no Dean?  You know you can freeze a couple for a later date.
tiny freezer here. ha.
twss
Morning Oy.  Good timing as usual

[...]

Sampler with a few of each might be interesting.
Logged

dogdays

[...]

good morning guy', they look good , have not tried the NC  H.upmann.

98 degrees here today guess I better go get the dogs walked while it is just in the high 70's.  Later.
another hot muggy one here today too. I see multiple trips to the pool on my agenda.
Good Plan.  You find a cigar store yet?
Logged

dwgbryant

98 degrees here today guess I better go get the dogs walked while it is just in the high 70's.  Later.
another hot muggy one here today too. I see multiple trips to the pool on my agenda.
Good Plan.  You find a cigar store yet?
yes, VERY pricy. grabbed a couple Partages Blacks and a couple of house blends, connie and maduro.

98 degrees here today guess I better go get the dogs walked while it is just in the high 70's.  Later.
another hot muggy one here today too. I see multiple trips to the pool on my agenda.
Good Plan.  You find a cigar store yet?
yes, VERY pricy. grabbed a couple Partages Blacks and a couple of house blends, connie and maduro.
That should carry you over till the mail man arrives.  B&M's tend to be very pricy thus I avoid them as much as possible.
Logged

dogdays

98 degrees here today guess I better go get the dogs walked while it is just in the high 70's.  Later.
another hot muggy one here today too. I see multiple trips to the pool on my agenda.
Good Plan.  You find a cigar store yet?
yes, VERY pricy. grabbed a couple Partages Blacks and a couple of house blends, connie and maduro.
That should carry you over till the mail man arrives.  B&M's tend to be very pricy thus I avoid them as much as possible.
+1