Good Morning and Happy Labor Day LSU, Golfing Dave, Travellin Dave and FL Dean.
Thanks, and back atcha Texas Dave.  Floatin' in the pool yet?
Not yet, lazy this morning still enjoying that first hot cup of dark roast.  He'll not even hardly daylight here yet.  Any big activities on your agenda?
Lot of doing nothing....well, little bit of cleaning up after the guests, some work to get ready for tomorrow, but a number of cigars and beers in between.

Today is Monday, September 1, the 244th day of 2014. There are 121 days left in the year. This is Labor Day.
Officially 2/3 of the year gone.  Sheesh.  Good morning, gents.
Good Morning Dr Gloom.
What's with you Daves?  Why is that a downer or gloomy statement?  I'm looking at the glass is 2/3 full.
We look down on anyone that doesn't rise to our admittedly high cheerful standards.
I'll save my answer for tomorrow.  :)

All I get at CI is the old Whoops.
Thought it was just me.  Been getting that a lot lately.
Same here.

All I get at CI is the old Whoops.
Thought it was just me.  Been getting that a lot lately.
Same here.
Maybe it's a new feature that allows you to save money?

Good Morning and Happy Labor Day LSU, Golfing Dave, Travellin Dave and FL Dean.
Thanks, and back atcha Texas Dave.  Floatin' in the pool yet?
Not yet, lazy this morning still enjoying that first hot cup of dark roast.  He'll not even hardly daylight here yet.  Any big activities on your agenda?
Lot of doing nothing....well, little bit of cleaning up after the guests, some work to get ready for tomorrow, but a number of cigars and beers in between.
Skip the work prep and about the same here.  We are planning to put our house on the market come spring and downsizing quite a bit so gradually going through home files and junk thinning out so we do a little of that every weekend at home.

All I get at CI is the old Whoops.
Thought it was just me.  Been getting that a lot lately.
Same here.
Maybe it's a new feature that allows you to save money?
Hell the crap offerings have pretty well done that on their own.

Something about these Media Noches is intriguing, yet they've got CI exclusive written all over them.  Can anyone confirm they've seen these everywhere?

All I get at CI is the old Whoops.
Thought it was just me.  Been getting that a lot lately.
Same here.
Maybe it's a new feature that allows you to save money?
No, what's offered generally does that...

All I get at CI is the old Whoops.
Thought it was just me.  Been getting that a lot lately.
Same here.
Maybe it's a new feature that allows you to save money?
Hell the crap offerings have pretty well done that on their own.
Dave's do think alike!

Something about these Media Noches is intriguing, yet they've got CI exclusive written all over them.  Can anyone confirm they've seen these everywhere?
Just checked a half dozen or so other sites, don't see them anywhere else.

Something about these Media Noches is intriguing, yet they've got CI exclusive written all over them.  Can anyone confirm they've seen these everywhere?
Pretty sure you are right...CI/Cigars.com exclusives.  Believe the same for RyJ Media Noche as well.

All I get at CI is the old Whoops.
Thought it was just me.  Been getting that a lot lately.
Same here.
Maybe it's a new feature that allows you to save money?
Hell the crap offerings have pretty well done that on their own.
Don't you love the fact that you can go back and change a he'll to a hell?  Might be my favorite feature.

Something about these Media Noches is intriguing, yet they've got CI exclusive written all over them.  Can anyone confirm they've seen these everywhere?
Pretty sure you are right...CI/Cigars.com exclusives.  Believe the same for RyJ Media Noche as well.
That's what I figured.  Thought it was strange that they both had the same 2nd band.  CI exclusivity makes sense.  I'm sure they're the same cigar.

All I get at CI is the old Whoops.
Thought it was just me.  Been getting that a lot lately.
Same here.
Maybe it's a new feature that allows you to save money?
Hell the crap offerings have pretty well done that on their own.
Don't you love the fact that you can go back and change a he'll to a hell?  Might be my favorite feature.
Handy for sure, but I like being able to go back and add words I left out too.

98 degrees here today guess I better go get the dogs walked while it is just in the high 70's.  Later.