Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #195 on: August 30, 2014, 08:43:04 PM »

Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
Maybe KC can give you some tips on putting up storm shutters... :)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #196 on: August 30, 2014, 08:43:18 PM »

Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #197 on: August 30, 2014, 08:51:16 PM »

The battery is dying on my laptop. Time for me to take a break.  bbl.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #198 on: August 30, 2014, 08:51:39 PM »

Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #199 on: August 30, 2014, 08:54:39 PM »

Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #200 on: August 30, 2014, 09:01:06 PM »

Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
all that link gave me was a picture of 1/2 the US.
just give me a heads up is all.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #201 on: August 30, 2014, 09:04:18 PM »

Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
all that link gave me was a picture of 1/2 the US.
just give me a heads up is all.
oops
Logged

glassken

« Reply #202 on: August 30, 2014, 09:05:58 PM »

Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
all that link gave me was a picture of 1/2 the US.
just give me a heads up is all.
oops
http://mapq.st/3-dPx0Bh1l
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #203 on: August 30, 2014, 09:06:08 PM »

just PM me your address Ken. I always use Google maps anyway.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #204 on: August 30, 2014, 09:08:03 PM »

Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
all that link gave me was a picture of 1/2 the US.
just give me a heads up is all.
oops
http://mapq.st/3-dPx0Bh1l
ROAD TRIP. 8 hours, KC is only 6 from me.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #205 on: August 30, 2014, 09:14:24 PM »

Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
all that link gave me was a picture of 1/2 the US.
just give me a heads up is all.
oops
http://mapq.st/3-dPx0Bh1l
ROAD TRIP. 8 hours, KC is only 6 from me.
ken, it will be better to just fly into Tampa
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #206 on: August 30, 2014, 09:19:11 PM »

keep losing internet connection here.
calling it a night.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #207 on: August 30, 2014, 09:24:20 PM »

Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
all that link gave me was a picture of 1/2 the US.
just give me a heads up is all.
oops
http://mapq.st/3-dPx0Bh1l
ROAD TRIP. 8 hours, KC is only 6 from me.
Well, excuse me. You two are in the same State! I have to cross into 3 states. When I do it, I'll have time to go to see KC too. Oydave has a point, though. Flying is no problem with me. Also, I'm 3 hrs north-east of N.O.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #208 on: August 30, 2014, 09:24:42 PM »

keep losing internet connection here.
calling it a night.
Night
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #209 on: August 30, 2014, 09:28:34 PM »

Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
all that link gave me was a picture of 1/2 the US.
just give me a heads up is all.
oops
http://mapq.st/3-dPx0Bh1l
ROAD TRIP. 8 hours, KC is only 6 from me.
Well, excuse me. You two are in the same State! I have to cross into 3 states. When I do it, I'll have time to go to see KC too. Oydave has a point, though. Flying is no problem with me. Also, I'm 3 hrs north-east of N.O.
hahaha. sorry there big guy.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15