Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #180 on: August 30, 2014, 07:46:01 PM »

Evening BD and 18
Good evening TR, and Dave(s)...
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #181 on: August 30, 2014, 07:48:16 PM »

« Reply #182 on: August 30, 2014, 07:49:32 PM »

this is nice.
You got to retire that coffee mug!
my lawyer daughter gave them to me years ago.
Cross out NY and write Florida on it
Once you have a favorite coffee mug, it's hard to give it up..!  I think we must have 25 coffee mugs and I always select the same one everyday.
Exactly the same at our house you find one with the right feel and you cherish it.  No telling how many we have but I have used the same one for at least 10 years.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #183 on: August 30, 2014, 07:54:50 PM »

Good evening gents....
evening BD.
Hi Dean.  I glad to see your enjoying the Florida life....  Let us know when you plant an orange tree. :)
hahaha. that ain't happening.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #184 on: August 30, 2014, 07:56:25 PM »

this is nice.
You got to retire that coffee mug!
my lawyer daughter gave them to me years ago.
Cross out NY and write Florida on it
Once you have a favorite coffee mug, it's hard to give it up..!  I think we must have 25 coffee mugs and I always select the same one everyday.
it's not my favorite but it's my largest. I don't have to fill it up so often.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #185 on: August 30, 2014, 08:04:27 PM »

DEADBEATS UPDATE:
deadbeat stepdaughter has filed a claim for permanent disability because she has 4 mental illnesses and is collecting Social Services.

deadbeat boy moved most of his belongings into storeage yesterday and left for Canada this morning for a week long bear hunt. his mother helped him move everything into storeage and will be cleaning his apartment for him today. his personal belongings are going into his mother's apartment, deadbeat dog included, and when the boy returns from the bear hunt he will be residing in the apartment until he relocates to Arizona in February 2015.
ADDENDUM:
the assault charge against the boy was never changed in the books to Disorderly Conduct so when he got to the Canadian border for the bear hunt, they wouldn't let him in. he was with 3 other guys and they paid to be flown to the hunt. he loses out on $1,700 and if the other 3 guys don't get back into Canada before the plane takes off they all lose out.
$1700 , that a lot of money , and he has no job , he needs to get a job not go out hunting a bear !
What world are you living in DD...?  That's not how it works these days...  My brother's granddaughter needed a car to get to work, so he gave her his practically new condition tricked out Dodge Dakota 4x4 with about 18,000 miles on it.  A month later she traded it in on a car that she couldn't afford.  She had to trade the new car for a cheap car that got high gas mileage just in order to have a car to drive and car payments that she can barely afford.  Now she has 60 months of car payments on a car she doesn't even like.  Of course my brother is out one damn nice truck. That's how things work these days... :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #186 on: August 30, 2014, 08:07:06 PM »

Good evening gents....
evening BD.
Hi Dean.  I glad to see your enjoying the Florida life....  Let us know when you plant an orange tree. :)
hahaha. that ain't happening.
Can you see KC's house from where your at...?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #187 on: August 30, 2014, 08:07:30 PM »

[...]

kids are fucked up these days for sure, nobody to blame but the parents.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #188 on: August 30, 2014, 08:19:49 PM »

[...]

As much as I hate to admit it, I think your right.  If I had a second chance to raise my kids, I know I would do it differently.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #189 on: August 30, 2014, 08:23:24 PM »

Combo - 2 x Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills (20) total 20 Cigars , $125  cigarexport.com
Not usually a RyJ guy, but how are these?
I have not tried them yet , Dave OY said that they are 90, cigar .
They are 90 to 100!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #190 on: August 30, 2014, 08:24:46 PM »

[...]

It takes a Village...to fuck up a kid! It takes parents to raise them...
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #191 on: August 30, 2014, 08:26:48 PM »

American kids now aspire to graduate from high school to qualify for disability and play xbox all day and night. It's the end of the world!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #192 on: August 30, 2014, 08:36:01 PM »

Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #193 on: August 30, 2014, 08:41:15 PM »

Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #194 on: August 30, 2014, 08:42:47 PM »

Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
800 miles
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15