CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: 8/30/2014  (Read 30758 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #150 on: August 30, 2014, 04:10:32 PM »

just took a quick swim in the pool after raking around the site after shopping at K Mart fir sheets, swim suit, and hangers after finding a Home Depot and bought a $99 gas grill but I had to pay $48 extra for a full tank of propane after I drove down to the gulf at the Coast Guard station. a lot of people on the road so I ain't moving too far away from home.
what's for diner? 
going to fix a large salad.
Sounds good , when are you going to break in that new grill ?
tomorrow. 3 - 1/3# burgers with pepperjack cheese, and mushrooms pressed inside on onion rolls.
You are getting it together!
I'm doing okay. I could get use to this.
And this is only d3
d1 didn't really count as a full day.
:-)
True, d2.6

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #151 on: August 30, 2014, 04:16:17 PM »

just took a quick swim in the pool after raking around the site after shopping at K Mart fir sheets, swim suit, and hangers after finding a Home Depot and bought a $99 gas grill but I had to pay $48 extra for a full tank of propane after I drove down to the gulf at the Coast Guard station. a lot of people on the road so I ain't moving too far away from home.
what's for diner? 
tomorrow. 3 - 1/3# burgers with pepperjack cheese, and mushrooms pressed inside on onion rolls.
And this is only d3
True, d2.6
You could easily day trip over to the Daytona 500 next year.

dwgbryant

« Reply #152 on: August 30, 2014, 04:49:34 PM »

what's for diner? 
And this is only d3
True, d2.6
You could easily day trip over to the Daytona 500 next year.
being there live doesn't do anything for me. I don't do large crowds. rather see it on tv.

dwgbryant

« Reply #153 on: August 30, 2014, 04:51:40 PM »

just had to turn the a/c on, first time all day. been putting clothes away, which I have too many of.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #154 on: August 30, 2014, 05:28:38 PM »

Life is nice now in the pool 601 Blue lit and watching SEC football!  Rounder to drink.

dogdays

« Reply #155 on: August 30, 2014, 05:30:14 PM »

Life is nice now in the pool 601 Blue lit and watching SEC football!  Rounder to drink.
sounds nice  :)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #156 on: August 30, 2014, 05:34:55 PM »

just had to turn the a/c on, first time all day. been putting clothes away, which I have too many of.
Florida Dean!

dwgbryant

« Reply #157 on: August 30, 2014, 05:37:57 PM »

DEADBEATS UPDATE:
deadbeat stepdaughter has filed a claim for permanent disability because she has 4 mental illnesses and is collecting Social Services.

deadbeat boy moved most of his belongings into storeage yesterday and left for Canada this morning for a week long bear hunt. his mother helped him move everything into storeage and will be cleaning his apartment for him today. his personal belongings are going into his mother's apartment, deadbeat dog included, and when the boy returns from the bear hunt he will be residing in the apartment until he relocates to Arizona in February 2015.
ADDENDUM:
the assault charge against the boy was never changed in the books to Disorderly Conduct so when he got to the Canadian border for the bear hunt, they wouldn't let him in. he was with 3 other guys and they paid to be flown to the hunt. he loses out on $1,700 and if the other 3 guys don't get back into Canada before the plane takes off they all lose out.

dwgbryant

« Reply #158 on: August 30, 2014, 05:39:42 PM »

Florida Dean!
hi Mike. turned the a/c back off, bit of a breeze at 98°, and the pool is open.

dogdays

« Reply #159 on: August 30, 2014, 05:42:56 PM »

DEADBEATS UPDATE:
deadbeat stepdaughter has filed a claim for permanent disability because she has 4 mental illnesses and is collecting Social Services.

deadbeat boy moved most of his belongings into storeage yesterday and left for Canada this morning for a week long bear hunt. his mother helped him move everything into storeage and will be cleaning his apartment for him today. his personal belongings are going into his mother's apartment, deadbeat dog included, and when the boy returns from the bear hunt he will be residing in the apartment until he relocates to Arizona in February 2015.
ADDENDUM:
the assault charge against the boy was never changed in the books to Disorderly Conduct so when he got to the Canadian border for the bear hunt, they wouldn't let him in. he was with 3 other guys and they paid to be flown to the hunt. he loses out on $1,700 and if the other 3 guys don't get back into Canada before the plane takes off they all lose out.
$1700 , that a lot of money , and he has no job , he needs to get a job not go out hunting a bear !

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #160 on: August 30, 2014, 05:44:43 PM »

Florida Dean!
Afternoon CB

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #161 on: August 30, 2014, 05:46:10 PM »

DEADBEATS UPDATE:

ADDENDUM:
You didn't leave any too soon.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #162 on: August 30, 2014, 05:46:41 PM »

Florida Dean!
Afternoon CB
evening Texas Dave.

dogdays

« Reply #163 on: August 30, 2014, 05:46:45 PM »

DEADBEATS UPDATE:

ADDENDUM:
Indeed!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #164 on: August 30, 2014, 05:52:53 PM »

DEADBEATS UPDATE:

ADDENDUM:
Indeed!
AMEN!  You made, the right decision.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15