ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #150 on: August 29, 2014, 09:51:10 AM »

Good morning all!
Morning Sam and Tom!
Hi Shaun, Sam, Tony, Scott, Dean, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave and the other Dave.
happy Pre-Labor Day Tom, CG!  hoping for a short day today since we tend to get caught up in tons of beach traffic coming out of Wilmington on Fridays and Holiday weekends tend to completely stop traffic.
Hi Sam.  It should be a quiet day here.  A couple of morning meetings, then I am going to try to cut out early this afternoon.
Sweet!  Hope the same happens here, but it seems the contractors aren't cooperating and taking a 4 day weekend, consequently, it seems like they all feel the need to call me....
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #151 on: August 29, 2014, 09:52:32 AM »

Time to walk the dogs and get on with the day.  Costco for a new TV to watch football on, Cabela's to pick up ammo, range to dispose of ammo and then meet the warden for catfish lunch.  Will next report in from the pool with something lit and a cold beer of some kind.  Good Day All!!!!
>>>Sounds like a good plan, just don't get confused and dispose of the ammo at the catfish lunch.

« Reply #152 on: August 29, 2014, 09:54:12 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.

« Reply #153 on: August 29, 2014, 10:16:54 AM »

Ok, now I'm pissed.  You all were whoring it up until I got here and now you've got nothing to say?  I'm gonna go delete my fucking ID.

« Reply #154 on: August 29, 2014, 10:18:37 AM »

Ok, now I'm pissed.  You all were whoring it up until I got here and now you've got nothing to say?  I'm gonna go delete my fucking ID.
PotD
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #155 on: August 29, 2014, 10:18:57 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .

« Reply #156 on: August 29, 2014, 10:24:04 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #157 on: August 29, 2014, 10:34:43 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Tony I was trying trying to be funny .

« Reply #158 on: August 29, 2014, 10:39:50 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?

« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2014, 10:43:20 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Tony I was trying trying to be funny .
So was I.

« Reply #160 on: August 29, 2014, 10:45:25 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?
This guy does...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #161 on: August 29, 2014, 10:52:34 AM »

Good morning, sirs. Was hoping this day would just fly by being a pre-holiday event, but Nooo. End of the month...  Folks are looking for miracles at this point. Sheesh.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #162 on: August 29, 2014, 10:55:21 AM »

Did I hear Dean was going out to buy him a fresh pair of NewBalance. I hear that Dr. Scholl makes a fine shoe himself.   ;)
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #163 on: August 29, 2014, 10:56:31 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?
This guy does...

LOL, that was funny!

« Reply #164 on: August 29, 2014, 10:59:45 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?
This guy does...

Wait, I thought that WAS you?