CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20

Author Topic: 8/28/2014  (Read 36187 times)

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
Re: 8/28/2014
« Reply #165 on: August 28, 2014, 12:26:37 PM »

Here is the tracking for the mystery bomb I am sending out...GFY!
1ZEW9678YW44569564
http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZEW9678YW44569564

"UPS could not locate the shipment".  It's a hoax.
Sheesh.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #166 on: August 28, 2014, 12:30:56 PM »

13 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
          10/32.50
12 5 Vegas Gold Gordo
          10/29.99
11 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
           5/26.99
10 Fallen Angel Torpedo
         10/39.50
 9 EP Carrillo Cardinal Natural Robusto
          5/22.50
 8 Oliva Serie "G" Maduro Torpedo
         10/32.50
 7 The Reckoning by Studio Tobac Robusto
          5/19.99
 6 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 Robusto
         10/39.99
 5 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 4 Man O' War Side Projects Little Devils
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 2 Asylum 13 Sixty double toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 1 Latitude Zero Experimental
          5/25.00

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #167 on: August 28, 2014, 12:32:19 PM »

Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
How the internship goin Joe?

It's going.  Still going through various trainings and reading all the procedural manuals and whatnot.  The gov't is thorough to a fault, to put it kindly.  Haven't really gotten a chance to do much 'finance' stuff yet.
Are you working for a local municipality or regional/national gov't agency?  Nothing more fun than policy manuals...NOT!

County of San Diego.  The various manuals/orientations are absurd.  I doubt anyone who's ever gone through them would disagree... be much more tolerable if I could drink beers while reading through them but the government seems to frown on that sort of thing.
Geez, sounds like a prison
Minus the constant fear of being raped when you bend over or shanked when your back isn't against the wall...other than that it sounds pretty similar tho :)
Sounds like you're pretty familiar with life inside, Shaun.  :o
Just a routine day in his neighborhood.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #168 on: August 28, 2014, 12:37:04 PM »

Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.

It's going.  Still going through various trainings and reading all the procedural manuals and whatnot.  The gov't is thorough to a fault, to put it kindly.  Haven't really gotten a chance to do much 'finance' stuff yet.
Are you working for a local municipality or regional/national gov't agency?  Nothing more fun than policy manuals...NOT!

County of San Diego.  The various manuals/orientations are absurd.  I doubt anyone who's ever gone through them would disagree... be much more tolerable if I could drink beers while reading through them but the government seems to frown on that sort of thing.
Minus the constant fear of being raped when you bend over or shanked when your back isn't against the wall...other than that it sounds pretty similar tho :)
Fargo's south side?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #169 on: August 28, 2014, 12:40:53 PM »

1ZEW9678YW44569564

Just went out this morning, should arrive in 1-9 weeks pending on Lori's temperament.
not sure about Lori's temperament, but I will say that Famous doesn't seem to have cheapened their shipping yet.  I made the order yesterday and the material is here today.  free shipping and all, no handoff the the postal system. 
good morning or afternoon depending on your displacement.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #170 on: August 28, 2014, 12:41:49 PM »

1ZEW9678YW44569564

Just went out this morning, should arrive in 1-9 weeks pending on Lori's temperament.
not sure about Lori's temperament, but I will say that Famous doesn't seem to have cheapened their shipping yet.  I made the order yesterday and the material is here today.  free shipping and all, no handoff the the postal system. 
good morning or afternoon depending on your displacement.

Morning, Sam. 

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #171 on: August 28, 2014, 12:47:38 PM »

Interesting thing about that, CG is last night around 11:30 I went to the Monster side and the HE's were up and not sold out.  You stand Lori up or something a while back?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #172 on: August 28, 2014, 12:48:16 PM »

Interesting thing about that, CG is last night around 11:30 I went to the Monster side and the HE's were up and not sold out.  You stand Lori up or something a while back?
sorry, meant to say NR's

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #173 on: August 28, 2014, 12:55:22 PM »

Fargo's south side?
I'm from the North side, wife from the South side, and we currently live in the West side  ;D

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #174 on: August 28, 2014, 12:58:59 PM »

Fargo's south side?
I'm from the North side, wife from the South side, and we currently live in the West side  ;D

Please, it's Fargo... there's only one side.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #175 on: August 28, 2014, 01:00:39 PM »

Fargo's south side?

C'mon meow.  There isn't a city/split on N and S, but there are corresponding high schools...Fargo North and Fargo South.  West Fargo is it's own city technically.  And then there are those ass-clowns across the river in MN...

sfish

« Reply #176 on: August 28, 2014, 01:04:17 PM »

Fargo's south side?

C'mon meow.  There isn't a city/split on N and S, but there are corresponding high schools...Fargo North and Fargo South.  West Fargo is it's own city technically.  And then there are those ass-clowns across the river in MN...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sfish

« Reply #177 on: August 28, 2014, 01:05:52 PM »

Fargo's south side?

Who even cares how many sides it has?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #178 on: August 28, 2014, 01:12:13 PM »

Fargo's south side?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Go GTL ya guido!

dwgbryant

« Reply #179 on: August 28, 2014, 01:13:30 PM »

all unloaded, just have to unpack some other time. I need a shower, and going to hit the pool.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20