jswaykos

« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2014, 11:00:47 AM »

Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.

« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2014, 11:02:34 AM »

Being as we have the great Gurkha Gorge-Fest offering, we won't get any Gurkha's on the jam.
Speaking of weekly offerings, WTF are Los Blancos?  Look like a cross between Sinclair and Gran Habano.

« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2014, 11:03:05 AM »

Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
When is that?  11:00?

« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2014, 11:03:06 AM »

Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
How the internship goin Joe?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2014, 11:05:22 AM »

Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
When is that?  11:00?

Hopefully no later than noon.  Morning, Dave.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2014, 11:06:47 AM »

Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
How the internship goin Joe?

It's going.  Still going through various trainings and reading all the procedural manuals and whatnot.  The gov't is thorough to a fault, to put it kindly.  Haven't really gotten a chance to do much 'finance' stuff yet.

« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2014, 11:16:29 AM »

My Lojack says Dean stopped in alligator alley to change a flat tire 2 hours ago

« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2014, 11:18:02 AM »

Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
How the internship goin Joe?

It's going.  Still going through various trainings and reading all the procedural manuals and whatnot.  The gov't is thorough to a fault, to put it kindly.  Haven't really gotten a chance to do much 'finance' stuff yet.
Are you working for a local municipality or regional/national gov't agency?  Nothing more fun than policy manuals...NOT!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2014, 11:21:13 AM »

My Lojack says Dean stopped in alligator alley to change a flat tire 2 hours ago

Dean's moving to Florida?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2014, 11:21:28 AM »

Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
How the internship goin Joe?

It's going.  Still going through various trainings and reading all the procedural manuals and whatnot.  The gov't is thorough to a fault, to put it kindly.  Haven't really gotten a chance to do much 'finance' stuff yet.
Are you working for a local municipality or regional/national gov't agency?  Nothing more fun than policy manuals...NOT!

County of San Diego.  The various manuals/orientations are absurd.  I doubt anyone who's ever gone through them would disagree... be much more tolerable if I could drink beers while reading through them but the government seems to frown on that sort of thing.

« Reply #130 on: August 28, 2014, 11:23:27 AM »

My Lojack says Dean stopped in alligator alley to change a flat tire 2 hours ago

Dean's moving to Florida?
LOL, exactly

« Reply #131 on: August 28, 2014, 11:24:19 AM »

Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
How the internship goin Joe?

It's going.  Still going through various trainings and reading all the procedural manuals and whatnot.  The gov't is thorough to a fault, to put it kindly.  Haven't really gotten a chance to do much 'finance' stuff yet.
Are you working for a local municipality or regional/national gov't agency?  Nothing more fun than policy manuals...NOT!

County of San Diego.  The various manuals/orientations are absurd.  I doubt anyone who's ever gone through them would disagree... be much more tolerable if I could drink beers while reading through them but the government seems to frown on that sort of thing.
Geez, sounds like a prison

« Reply #132 on: August 28, 2014, 11:24:50 AM »

My Lojack says Dean stopped in alligator alley to change a flat tire 2 hours ago

Dean's moving to Florida?
LOL, exactly
I guess we should consider him moved.

« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2014, 11:27:20 AM »

Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
Going to give a new one a try or back to one of the standards?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2014, 11:27:43 AM »

Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
How the internship goin Joe?

It's going.  Still going through various trainings and reading all the procedural manuals and whatnot.  The gov't is thorough to a fault, to put it kindly.  Haven't really gotten a chance to do much 'finance' stuff yet.
Are you working for a local municipality or regional/national gov't agency?  Nothing more fun than policy manuals...NOT!

County of San Diego.  The various manuals/orientations are absurd.  I doubt anyone who's ever gone through them would disagree... be much more tolerable if I could drink beers while reading through them but the government seems to frown on that sort of thing.
Geez, sounds like a prison

No drinking, no two hour smoke breaks, no rampant use of the internet... what am I supposed to do all day?