Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/28/2014
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2014, 08:45:02 AM »

Good morning Florida Mouseketeers.....!

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2014, 08:45:32 AM »

good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2014, 08:47:06 AM »

good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
It has to be lunch, how else will he be hungry for dinner at 4PM?

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2014, 08:47:33 AM »

Good morning Florida Mouseketeers.....!
Morning Dad? Ain't it more like Grand Dad?

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2014, 08:48:09 AM »

Good morning, Scott.  I took the liberty of editing your words a bit for the daily opening remarks.  I hope you don't mind.

« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2014, 08:48:16 AM »

good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
It has to be lunch, how else will he be hungry for dinner at 4PM?
Might need to cut the new landlord first.  Oops I meant to say cut the grass for the new landlord.

« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2014, 08:48:54 AM »

good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield
Morning Blueballs.

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2014, 08:49:40 AM »

good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield
Thanks 'The Situation' :)

« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2014, 08:50:28 AM »

Thanks for the recaps Chip!  Always appreciated sir!!!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/28/2014
« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2014, 08:51:03 AM »

good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
I'm tracking you on Google Maps Dean...!!!  And it's more fun than tracking Santa Clause on radar...!

« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2014, 08:53:07 AM »

good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
I'm tracking you on Google Maps Dean...!!!  And it's more fun than tracking Santa Clause on radar...!
You and the NSA both tracking him.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/28/2014
« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2014, 08:53:11 AM »

Good morning Florida Mouseketeers.....!
Morning Dad? Ain't it more like Grand Dad?
Good morning TR....  Actually, I've started changing my name to BadPawpa.... :)

« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2014, 08:55:48 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us and learn something along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't have thin skin and welcome aboard!
Much better intro Sir Antnee!
I can't say I completely agree with the edits but we're headed in the right direction
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/28/2014
« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2014, 09:00:20 AM »

good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
morning, work n lurk

« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2014, 09:02:57 AM »

good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield
Morning Blueballs.
Morning TexasDave. This "Deanwatch" is like following the white Bronco a few years back