Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

« Reply #300 on: August 26, 2014, 03:17:07 PM »

Well, I'm outta here.  See you all Thursday.
Later, Joe.  Great to see you today.  GFY! (Just 'cause it's Tuesday)

« Reply #301 on: August 26, 2014, 03:18:37 PM »

One more hour!

« Reply #302 on: August 26, 2014, 03:19:54 PM »

First real MBA class tonight...FML...still unsure why I am doing this.  Hope I am not allergic to homework anymore like I was from the ages of 13-22!
You never get over such allergies - been there done that.
That's what I am afraid of.  Hopefully these aren't morbid allergies
Only during Football Season
Yeah this Fall/Winter is going to rape me! MBA classes, studying for GMAT, fantasy football, shoveling snow...FML!
Why the GMAT if you're already in business school?
It's not an admission requirement for this university, but it needs to be completed and minimums met by the 3rd semester end
Interesting.  Never heard of that.  I've been looking into it also but I don't think I can afford it.
It's fairly common in the ND area with the major universities here.  The MS programs don't even require it, just the MBAs do.  The MPMs don't either...
Didn't they come up with some new horseshit a few years back that they can't award MBA's (accredited schools anyway) without a GMAT score?
That's why, but it's not usually an entrance requirement.  A lot has to do with the amount of applicants in this part of the country.  Get em in the program, get em vested, then have them take it...don't make it a barrier to entry.
My 2c

« Reply #303 on: August 26, 2014, 03:20:04 PM »

First real MBA class tonight...FML...still unsure why I am doing this.  Hope I am not allergic to homework anymore like I was from the ages of 13-22!
You never get over such allergies - been there done that.
That's what I am afraid of.  Hopefully these aren't morbid allergies
Only during Football Season
Yeah this Fall/Winter is going to rape me! MBA classes, studying for GMAT, fantasy football, shoveling snow...FML!
Why the GMAT if you're already in business school?
It's not an admission requirement for this university, but it needs to be completed and minimums met by the 3rd semester end
Interesting.  Never heard of that.  I've been looking into it also but I don't think I can afford it.

Loans.  I can't afford it up front but the repayments of the loans will be very manageable after graduation.
Hell, it's like chump change when I compare it to my cigar "budget" :)
Exactly, Lawrence Welk

« Reply #304 on: August 26, 2014, 03:20:27 PM »

Well, I'm outta here.  See you all Thursday.
See ya Joe!

« Reply #305 on: August 26, 2014, 03:22:31 PM »

Well, I'm outta here.  See you all Thursday.
Have fun drinking out of someone else's growler, cheapo!

« Reply #306 on: August 26, 2014, 03:27:15 PM »

Oh boy.  Colleague just stopped in to share a cigar with me.  He just received the box in the mail.  I didn't have the heart to tell him how horrible I think Victor Sinclair's are.  True story.

« Reply #307 on: August 26, 2014, 03:29:02 PM »

Oh boy.  Colleague just stopped in to share a cigar with me.  He just received the box in the mail.  I didn't have the heart to tell him how horrible I think Victor Sinclair's are.  True story.
Don't know who to feel sorry for you or him, guess him cause he actually paid money for them.  Put him on here it is Tuesday and we will damn well tell him for you.

« Reply #308 on: August 26, 2014, 03:30:03 PM »

Oh boy.  Colleague just stopped in to share a cigar with me.  He just received the box in the mail.  I didn't have the heart to tell him how horrible I think Victor Sinclair's are.  True story.
Don't know who to feel sorry for you or him, guess him cause he actually paid money for them.
Woof...that's unfortunate.  CI and their damn delicious descriptions!

« Reply #309 on: August 26, 2014, 03:32:01 PM »

Oh boy.  Colleague just stopped in to share a cigar with me.  He just received the box in the mail.  I didn't have the heart to tell him how horrible I think Victor Sinclair's are.  True story.
Don't know who to feel sorry for you or him, guess him cause he actually paid money for them.  Put him on here it is Tuesday and we will damn well tell him for you.
He told me he enjoys mild cigars because he inhales them.  I'm gonna have to put together a care package for him.

« Reply #310 on: August 26, 2014, 03:33:47 PM »

Oh boy.  Colleague just stopped in to share a cigar with me.  He just received the box in the mail.  I didn't have the heart to tell him how horrible I think Victor Sinclair's are.  True story.
Don't know who to feel sorry for you or him, guess him cause he actually paid money for them.  Put him on here it is Tuesday and we will damn well tell him for you.
He told me he enjoys mild cigars because he inhales them.  I'm gonna have to put together a care package for him.
Wow...inhaling and picking terrible cigars to do it with.  He sounds like a bold man that's for sure!

« Reply #311 on: August 26, 2014, 03:35:03 PM »

Gotta run men, see you guys tomorrow.

BTW 20% off coupon from CI - PICNIC, seems to work on everything - 24 hours

« Reply #312 on: August 26, 2014, 03:36:51 PM »

Gotta run men, see you guys tomorrow.

BTW 20% off coupon from CI - PICNIC, seems to work on everything - 24 hours
Later, Scotty.

« Reply #313 on: August 26, 2014, 03:36:59 PM »

Gotta run men, see you guys tomorrow.

BTW 20% off coupon from CI - PICNIC, seems to work on everything - 24 hours
You run?  To the toilet?  See ya Scotty!

« Reply #314 on: August 26, 2014, 03:38:02 PM »

Oh boy.  Colleague just stopped in to share a cigar with me.  He just received the box in the mail.  I didn't have the heart to tell him how horrible I think Victor Sinclair's are.  True story.
Don't know who to feel sorry for you or him, guess him cause he actually paid money for them.  Put him on here it is Tuesday and we will damn well tell him for you.
He told me he enjoys mild cigars because he inhales them.  I'm gonna have to put together a care package for him.
Give him one of these and he can use the coffin for his own ashes when that shit kills his ass!

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24