« Reply #135 on: August 26, 2014, 09:39:59 AM »

Scott, you were made for Tuesdays and despite what everyone else said, you were missed last week.  But in keeping with the spirit, you're still a dick.
To be accurate.....5 dicks!
Bag of dicks?
Are you ordering breakfast?
Couldn't be....his orders are by the half dozen minimum.

« Reply #136 on: August 26, 2014, 09:42:13 AM »

Scott, you were made for Tuesdays and despite what everyone else said, you were missed last week.  But in keeping with the spirit, you're still a dick.
To be accurate.....5 dicks!
Bag of dicks?
Are you ordering breakfast?
I actually was.  But I went with a biscuit instead.

« Reply #137 on: August 26, 2014, 09:42:19 AM »

Hey Texas Dave....thought you said LSU didn't have a game this week?  They have a good one with Wisconsin on Sat.
Well hell I better look at the schedule closer I guess cause I did not think they did.  Thanks for taking care of the elderly.
What the hell LSU vs Wisconsin playing in Houston?????  The world is upside down must be bowl season at the beginning of the year rather than the end I guess.

« Reply #138 on: August 26, 2014, 09:43:33 AM »

Sorry to disrupt the intriguing conversation, but has anyone tried the Latitude Zero's?

« Reply #139 on: August 26, 2014, 09:45:23 AM »

Hey Texas Dave....thought you said LSU didn't have a game this week?  They have a good one with Wisconsin on Sat.
Well hell I better look at the schedule closer I guess cause I did not think they did.  Thanks for taking care of the elderly.
What the hell LSU vs Wisconsin playing in Houston?????  The world is upside down must be bowl season at the beginning of the year rather than the end I guess.
  9:00 PM....all about the money.

« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2014, 09:45:57 AM »

Sorry to disrupt the intriguing conversation, but has anyone tried the Latitude Zero's?
Not I
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #141 on: August 26, 2014, 09:46:46 AM »

deadbeat boy just left. stopped to say goodbye and wish me well.

« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2014, 09:46:47 AM »

Hey Texas Dave....thought you said LSU didn't have a game this week?  They have a good one with Wisconsin on Sat.
Well hell I better look at the schedule closer I guess cause I did not think they did.  Thanks for taking care of the elderly.
What the hell LSU vs Wisconsin playing in Houston?????  The world is upside down must be bowl season at the beginning of the year rather than the end I guess.
  9:00 PM....all about the money.
What isn't?
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2014, 09:46:47 AM »

Scott, you were made for Tuesdays and despite what everyone else said, you were missed last week.  But in keeping with the spirit, you're still a dick.
To be accurate.....5 dicks!
Bag of dicks?
His pants fit him like a glove.

« Reply #144 on: August 26, 2014, 09:46:54 AM »

Hey Texas Dave....thought you said LSU didn't have a game this week?  They have a good one with Wisconsin on Sat.
Well hell I better look at the schedule closer I guess cause I did not think they did.  Thanks for taking care of the elderly.
We gotta be looking after each other..... ::)

« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2014, 09:47:43 AM »

Wassap bitches!
Morning Shaun.  F'n ACID's is what's up, for too damn long, I might add.
Morning Bud! Hope the FDA bans ACIDS, get these foo-foo cigars outta here!

« Reply #146 on: August 26, 2014, 09:48:07 AM »

deadbeat boy just left. stopped to say goodbye and wish me well.
Guess the only one you'll be sad to leave is your daughter.

« Reply #147 on: August 26, 2014, 09:48:35 AM »

Wassap bitches!
Morning Shaun.  F'n ACID's is what's up, for too damn long, I might add.
Hope the FDA bans ACIDS, get these foo-foo cigars outta here!
But they pair so well with the beers we enjoy around here.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #148 on: August 26, 2014, 09:48:40 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
This really needs to change, talk about CI copy being lame!
Fuck you.
Much better!

« Reply #149 on: August 26, 2014, 09:49:48 AM »

Wassap bitches!
Morning Shaun.  F'n ACID's is what's up, for too damn long, I might add.
Hope the FDA bans ACIDS, get these foo-foo cigars outta here!
But they pair so well with the beers we enjoy around here.
Maybe if you are pussy whipped ;)
Just picked up some Surly Coffee Bender, amazing beer!