« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2014, 08:11:59 AM »

Sunrises, sunsets, Hemmingway? Feeling a bit fruity in here this morning
You weren't here last week. Bitching Tuesday has been replaced with Touchy Feely Tuesday.
I thought it would be a one time thing and that it would pass....
I get it, you guys "experimented" in my absence. All of that is over, time to get back to Tuesday business my little creampuffs
And whose the fukkin center of the universe now?  We weren't sitting around last week pining for your return.

« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2014, 08:13:26 AM »

Morning Chip, 1d Dean, Dave, Dave and Fishy.
Morning Dave, interesting event in Union next week
So you gonna leave that dangling?  Your middle name Antnee or something?

« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2014, 08:13:41 AM »

Sunrises, sunsets, Hemmingway? Feeling a bit fruity in here this morning
You weren't here last week. Bitching Tuesday has been replaced with Touchy Feely Tuesday.
I thought it would be a one time thing and that it would pass....
I get it, you guys "experimented" in my absence. All of that is over, time to get back to Tuesday business my little creampuffs
And whose the fukkin center of the universe now?  We weren't sitting around last week pining for your return.
No, you were obviously too busy getting soft and mushy

« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2014, 08:14:04 AM »

Sunrises, sunsets, Hemmingway? Feeling a bit fruity in here this morning
You weren't here last week. Bitching Tuesday has been replaced with Touchy Feely Tuesday.
I thought it would be a one time thing and that it would pass....
I get it, you guys "experimented" in my absence. All of that is over, time to get back to Tuesday business my little creampuffs
Spoken like a true queen.

« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2014, 08:15:27 AM »

Sunrises, sunsets, Hemmingway? Feeling a bit fruity in here this morning
You weren't here last week. Bitching Tuesday has been replaced with Touchy Feely Tuesday.
I thought it would be a one time thing and that it would pass....
I get it, you guys "experimented" in my absence. All of that is over, time to get back to Tuesday business my little creampuffs
And whose the fukkin center of the universe now?  We weren't sitting around last week pining for your return.
Nobody knew you were gone until you posted you were fishing.

« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2014, 08:15:56 AM »

Morning Chip, 1d Dean, Dave, Dave and Fishy.
Morning Dave, interesting event in Union next week
So you gonna leave that dangling?  Your middle name Antnee or something?
Assumed you'd have heard about it. HE exclusive release
http://halfwheel.com/barrister-cigars-get-first-tienda-exclusiva-willy-herrera/68921

« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2014, 08:16:49 AM »

Sunrises, sunsets, Hemmingway? Feeling a bit fruity in here this morning
You weren't here last week. Bitching Tuesday has been replaced with Touchy Feely Tuesday.
I thought it would be a one time thing and that it would pass....
I get it, you guys "experimented" in my absence. All of that is over, time to get back to Tuesday business my little creampuffs
And whose the fukkin center of the universe now?  We weren't sitting around last week pining for your return.
Nobody knew you were gone until you posted you were fishing.
That's a bold-faced fabrication!

« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2014, 08:18:41 AM »

Hey Dean, your Guerra's are up!
He is busy trying to figure out how the sun can both rise and set in Florida.
Think he will be pondering that one for a bit...
Dean DOES realize that a guy from Upstate NY retiring and relocating to FL isn't exactly a new fucking concept, right?

« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2014, 08:20:21 AM »

Hey Dean, your Guerra's are up!
He is busy trying to figure out how the sun can both rise and set in Florida.
Think he will be pondering that one for a bit...
Dean DOES realize that a guy from Upstate NY retiring and relocating to FL isn't exactly a new fucking concept, right?
Yeah but he is the first ever 1st Class Nut Bus Driver from Upstate NY.

« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2014, 08:22:22 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
This really needs to change, talk about CI copy being lame!

« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2014, 08:22:27 AM »

Sunrises, sunsets, Hemmingway? Feeling a bit fruity in here this morning
You weren't here last week. Bitching Tuesday has been replaced with Touchy Feely Tuesday.
I thought it would be a one time thing and that it would pass....
I get it, you guys "experimented" in my absence. All of that is over, time to get back to Tuesday business my little creampuffs
And whose the fukkin center of the universe now?  We weren't sitting around last week pining for your return.
No, you were obviously too busy getting soft and mushy
I was in California, what do you expect?

« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2014, 08:23:19 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
This really needs to change, talk about CI copy being lame!
So think of something better then straighten his ass out when he gets around to showing up.

« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2014, 08:24:33 AM »

Sunrises, sunsets, Hemmingway? Feeling a bit fruity in here this morning
You weren't here last week. Bitching Tuesday has been replaced with Touchy Feely Tuesday.
I thought it would be a one time thing and that it would pass....
I get it, you guys "experimented" in my absence. All of that is over, time to get back to Tuesday business my little creampuffs
And whose the fukkin center of the universe now?  We weren't sitting around last week pining for your return.
No, you were obviously too busy getting soft and mushy
I was in California, what do you expect?
Fair enough. How was your visit with JWacky BTW?

« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2014, 08:27:32 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
This really needs to change, talk about CI copy being lame!
So think of something better then straighten his ass out when he gets around to showing up.
How about this: What's up Dickheads?! Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us assholes and get your balls kicked in if you say something we don't agree with! Don't dare make a grammatical error either or you'll be berated for the rest of your short-ass stay, GFYs! Oh, welcome aboard!

« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2014, 08:31:28 AM »

Well, with that warm invitation, good morning to you, too.