CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: 8/25/2014  (Read 29680 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/25/2014
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2014, 09:04:59 AM »

Happy Monday Tony!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2014, 09:05:14 AM »

Glad to have you back, Scott.  Hello NJDave, LTG, TXDave and lurkers.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2014, 09:25:57 AM »

Somebody go wake up 2d....must have tired himself out packing the jeep.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2014, 09:29:01 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Interesting weekend for me. High winds and rain finally decided to take a couple trees and large red oak limbs. Smashed through a couple 4ft sections of fence, and splintered the back gate. No bad damage other than that. Biggest issue was cutting through some of the limbs to clear it up. Amazing these 2ft diameter things were more than 30ft up.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2014, 09:36:30 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Interesting weekend for me. High winds and rain finally decided to take a couple trees and large red oak limbs. Smashed through a couple 4ft sections of fence, and splintered the back gate. No bad damage other than that. Biggest issue was cutting through some of the limbs to clear it up. Amazing these 2ft diameter things were more than 30ft up.
Morning, sounds like a mess but at least nothing hit your house!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2014, 09:37:13 AM »

Morning BS and Tony!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2014, 09:43:25 AM »

Happy Monday morning, guys.
Morning Tony. Had a maple-bacon donut for you in OBX last week, stellar

Hey, Scott. I'm sure ya'll had a great time. Please feel free to share all the interesting details... such as you drink recipes.

I was with the BIL some this weekend and while we enjoyed a few select beverages, the conversation started about the Rogue VooDoo Doughnut stuff. He explained that these recipes were actually created to mimic doughnuts actually produced by VooDoo doughnut. Well, shit. I didn't know it was a real bakery. He went on to explain that this place was near the brewery, and patrons would often visit in the early hours in the morning... thus the connection. Their buildings are also pink, so that's why the bottle is. Anyway, their first beer was the maple bacon. Guess that's what sparked the post.

Anywhooo...  ;D

http://voodoodoughnut.com/voodoo_doughnut_one.php

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2014, 09:44:52 AM »

Too early to derail with beer talk? ha.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2014, 09:48:15 AM »

Morning, sounds like a mess but at least nothing hit your house!

Yes. Thank the lord I didn't have to deal with that... Warden was already stressing too much over a fence.

sfish

« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2014, 09:57:06 AM »

Interesting stuff, the Voodoo Donut shop. I drank Bell's Two-Hearted Ale all week, excellent stuff and wasn't looking to try a bunch of things I never heard of down there. My Cherry-Cola Float was very good but the group liked the Cactus Colada better, a pina-colada made with tequila and Midori instead or rum. We started drinking at like 10AM every day, ridiculous but fun

sfish

« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2014, 10:02:47 AM »

Happy Monday morning, guys.
Morning Tony. Had a maple-bacon donut for you in OBX last week, stellar
I had my first one of those last week, oddly enough. Om nom nom.
Here it is:

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2014, 10:04:06 AM »

Interesting stuff, the Voodoo Donut shop. I drank Bell's Two-Hearted Ale all week, excellent stuff and wasn't looking to try a bunch of things I never heard of down there. My Cherry-Cola Float was very good but the group liked the Cactus Colada better, a pina-colada made with tequila and Midori instead or rum. We started drinking at like 10AM every day, ridiculous but fun
Bells 2H is so damn good!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2014, 10:06:44 AM »

Defiantly sounds like a good time. Have 2 more weeks before I can partake in such debauchery in Destin. I may have to start drinking more during the next couple weeks just to get myself into 'playing' shape. lol

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2014, 10:07:55 AM »

Bells 2H is so damn good!
Bought some Shiner Octoberfest this weekend but have not tried it yet, too hot for Octoberfest.  102 with heat index 105-110 today!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2014, 10:18:57 AM »

Never!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17