« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2014, 08:04:03 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Scott and Shaun.
Hey Dave, back in NJ this week?
Indeed I am.

« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2014, 08:05:07 AM »

I wonder what Deans final day count down AVI will be?
2 big ol' titties to represent 00.
Like he needs extra encouragement?

« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2014, 08:06:07 AM »

I wonder what Deans final day count down AVI will be?
2 big ol' titties to represent 00.
Maybe just a picture of the ones that forced him to move to Florida.
I don't know that that will be the best option.

« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2014, 08:08:11 AM »

Good Morning LSU.  SEC Football starts in 3 More Days!!!
Who is starting mid week?
South Carolina vs Texas A&M opens the season Thursday Night on SEC Channel.
Got it all scheduled!  Clemson opens at Georgia on Saturday night.
Yeah that is about the only good game on Saturday.  LSU taking the first week off.

« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2014, 08:08:15 AM »

Five years ago: Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, the liberal lion of the U.S. Senate, died at age 77 in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, after a battle with a brain tumor. President Barack Obama announced he wanted to keep Ben Bernanke on as Fed chairman. South Korea's first rocket, the Naro-1, blasted off into space but ended up falling back to Earth. A judge in Los Angeles sentenced Chris Brown to five years' probation and six months' community labor for beating his girlfriend Rihanna.
Heck of a way for Brown to end his probation....

« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2014, 08:09:38 AM »

I wonder what Deans final day count down AVI will be?
2 big ol' titties to represent 00.
Maybe just a picture of the ones that forced him to move to Florida.
I don't know that that will be the best option.
Wife was coming to tell him bye yesterday and have not heard from him since.  They found a dead body near his house but he said that one was not him.

« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2014, 08:10:00 AM »

Five years ago: Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, the liberal lion of the U.S. Senate, died at age 77 in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, after a battle with a brain tumor. President Barack Obama announced he wanted to keep Ben Bernanke on as Fed chairman. South Korea's first rocket, the Naro-1, blasted off into space but ended up falling back to Earth. A judge in Los Angeles sentenced Chris Brown to five years' probation and six months' community labor for beating his girlfriend Rihanna.
Heck of a way for Brown to end his probation....
He had an interesting weekend...BANG BANG BANG!

« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2014, 08:18:13 AM »

I wonder what Deans final day count down AVI will be?
2 big ol' titties to represent 00.
Maybe just a picture of the ones that forced him to move to Florida.
I don't know that that will be the best option.
Wife was coming to tell him bye yesterday and have not heard from him since.  They found a dead body near his house but he said that one was not him.
Apparently I missed a few things.

« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2014, 08:25:24 AM »

Happy Monday morning, guys.

« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2014, 08:33:26 AM »

Happy Monday morning, guys.
Morning, Lord of the Banter.

« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2014, 08:35:59 AM »

Happy Monday morning, guys.
Morning Tony. Had a maple-bacon donut for you in OBX last week, stellar

« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2014, 08:49:26 AM »

Morning Sir Antnee!

« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2014, 09:02:32 AM »

Happy Monday morning, guys.
Morning Tony. Had a maple-bacon donut for you in OBX last week, stellar
I had my first one of those last week, oddly enough. Om nom nom.

« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2014, 09:03:27 AM »

Happy Monday morning, guys.
Morning Tony. Had a maple-bacon donut for you in OBX last week, stellar
(Look at LTG's avitar while reading this)  Mmmmmmm, D'OHNUT!

« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2014, 09:03:40 AM »

I wonder what Deans final day count down AVI will be?
2 big ol' titties to represent 00.
Maybe just a picture of the ones that forced him to move to Florida.
I don't know that that will be the best option.
Wife was coming to tell him bye yesterday and have not heard from him since.  They found a dead body near his house but he said that one was not him.
Apparently I missed a few things.
News travels slow in an earthquake.