CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 30, 2014, 12:00:03 AM

Title: 8/30/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on August 30, 2014, 12:00:03 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us and learn something along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't have thin skin and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 30, 2014, 12:06:31 AM
Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: tgo on August 30, 2014, 01:27:35 AM
What up bros?
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: tgo on August 30, 2014, 01:29:27 AM
Drinking... smoking... never mind :)
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:02:43 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:50:09 AM
Today is Saturday, August 30, the 242nd day of 2014. There are 123 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:51:08 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On August 30, 1954, President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, which was intended to promote private development of nuclear energy.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:51:56 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:52:21 AM
In 1861, Union Gen. John C. Fremont instituted martial law in Missouri and declared slaves there to be free. (However, Fremont's emancipation order was countermanded by President Abraham Lincoln).
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:53:01 AM
In 1862, Confederate forces won victories against the Union at the Second Battle of Bull Run in Manassas, Virginia, and the Battle of Richmond in Kentucky.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:53:23 AM
In 1905, Ty Cobb made his major-league debut as a player for the Detroit Tigers, hitting a double in his first at-bat in a game against the New York Highlanders. (The Tigers won, 5-3.)
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:54:06 AM
In 1945, Gen. Douglas MacArthur arrived in Japan to set up Allied occupation headquarters.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:54:26 AM
In 1963, the "Hot Line" communications link between Washington and Moscow went into operation.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:55:04 AM
In 1967, the Senate confirmed the appointment of Thurgood Marshall as the first black justice on the U.S. Supreme Court.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:55:34 AM
In 1983, Guion S. Bluford Jr. became the first black American astronaut to travel in space as he blasted off aboard the Challenger.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:55:57 AM
In 1984, the space shuttle Discovery was launched on its inaugural flight.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:56:31 AM
In 1986, Soviet authorities arrested Nicholas Daniloff, a correspondent for U.S. News and World Report, as a spy a week after American officials arrested Gennadiy Zakharov, a Soviet employee of the United Nations, on espionage charges in New York. (Both men were later released.)
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:56:59 AM
In 1987, a redesigned space shuttle booster, created in the wake of the Challenger disaster, roared into life in its first full-scale test-firing near Brigham City, Utah.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:57:37 AM
In 1989, a federal jury in New York found "hotel queen" Leona Helmsley guilty of income tax evasion, but acquitted her of extortion. (Helmsley ended up serving 18 months behind bars, a month at a halfway house and two months under house arrest.)
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:58:02 AM
In 1991, Azerbaijan (ah-zur-by-JAHN') declared its independence, joining the stampede of republics seeking to secede from the Soviet Union.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 03:58:43 AM
Ten years ago: Republicans opened their national convention in New York, with speakers belittling Democratic Sen. John Kerry as a shift-in-the-wind campaigner unworthy of the White House and lavishing praise on President George W. Bush as a steady, decisive leader in an age of terrorism. President Bush ignited a Democratic inferno of criticism by suggesting on NBC's "Today" show that an all-out victory against terrorism might not be possible.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 04:01:13 AM
Five years ago: Voters in Japan ousted the country's conservatives after more than a half century of rule and put the untested Democratic Party of Japan in control. The space shuttle Discovery docked at the international space station, delivering a full load of gear and science experiments. Chula Vista, California, came up big late to win the Little League World Series, defeating Taoyuan, Taiwan, 6-3.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 04:01:37 AM
One year ago: Indonesia's highest court upheld a death sentence for Lindsay Sandiford, a British woman convicted of smuggling $2.5 million worth of cocaine into the resort island of Bali. Seamus Heaney, 74, who won the Nobel Prize for literature and gained a global reputation as Ireland's greatest poet since William Butler Yates, died in Dublin.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 04:02:09 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Bill Daily is 87. Actress Elizabeth Ashley is 75. Actor Ben Jones is 73. Cartoonist R. Crumb is 71. Olympic gold medal skier Jean-Claude Killy is 71. Actress Peggy Lipton is 67. Comedian Lewis Black is 66. Actor Timothy Bottoms is 63. Actor David Paymer is 60. Jazz musician Gerald Albright is 57. Actor Michael Chiklis is 51. Music producer Robert Clivilles is 50. Actress Michael Michele is 48. Country musician Geoff Firebaugh is 46. Country singer Sherrie Austin is 43. Rock singer-musician Lars Frederiksen (Rancid) is 43. Actress Cameron Diaz is 42. Rock musician Leon Caffrey (Space) is 41. TV personality Lisa Ling is 41. Rock singer-musician Aaron Barrett (Reel Big Fish) is 40. Actor Michael Gladis is 37. Rock musician Matt Taul (Tantric; Days of the New) is 36. Tennis player Andy Roddick is 32. Rock musician Ryan Ross is 28. Actor Cameron Finley is 27.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 04:02:47 AM
Thought for Today: "Walk on air against your better judgement." — Seamus Heaney (1939-2013).

Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 04:03:51 AM

-------------------------
The Bathtub Test
-------------------------

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the
criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be
institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, and then we offer a
teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty
the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket
because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a
bed near the window?"
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 05:42:41 AM
Happy Game Day LSU.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 05:52:17 AM
Morning Chip, TexasDave.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 05:59:01 AM
Morning Chip, TexasDave.
Morning Golfing Dave
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 06:23:50 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 06:25:52 AM
Sorry for being so absent yesterday but my damn phone decided to get stupid on me yesterday, it would go from fully charges to 5% charge in just a couple of minutes of unplugging it, time for a new phone or new battery for me or a really portable power source.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 06:33:01 AM
Sorry for being so absent yesterday but my damn phone decided to get stupid on me yesterday, it would go from fully charges to 5% charge in just a couple of minutes of unplugging it, time for a new phone or new battery for me or a really portable power source.
Always something isn't it!!!  I carry a fairly small portable battery most of the time that will run my phone for at least 2 days.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 30, 2014, 06:41:27 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 30, 2014, 06:41:48 AM
About two hours to kickoff!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 06:45:41 AM
Sorry for being so absent yesterday but my damn phone decided to get stupid on me yesterday, it would go from fully charges to 5% charge in just a couple of minutes of unplugging it, time for a new phone or new battery for me or a really portable power source.
Always something isn't it!!!  I carry a fairly small portable battery most of the time that will run my phone for at least 2 days.
I have something also but I just hate having to keep the phone attached to something in the pocket and getting the stupid remarks from the girls at work.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 06:50:39 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!
Morning, JoiseyDave.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 06:51:17 AM
About two hours to kickoff!
Did not know you were a Penn State Type :)
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 06:52:22 AM
Sorry for being so absent yesterday but my damn phone decided to get stupid on me yesterday, it would go from fully charges to 5% charge in just a couple of minutes of unplugging it, time for a new phone or new battery for me or a really portable power source.
Always something isn't it!!!  I carry a fairly small portable battery most of the time that will run my phone for at least 2 days.
I have something also but I just hate having to keep the phone attached to something in the pocket and getting the stupid remarks from the girls at work.
I know what you mean, I just use it when there is no other option.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 06:53:16 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!
Morning Travellin  Dave.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 07:03:20 AM
About two hours to kickoff!
good morning Dave!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 07:05:27 AM
About two hours to kickoff!
I sure hope you guys hand Georgia their first loss this afternoon.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 30, 2014, 07:08:08 AM
Morning Dave.  No golf this AM?
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 30, 2014, 07:09:12 AM
About two hours to kickoff!
I sure hope you guys hand Georgia their first loss this afternoon.
Hope so too.... gonna be a real tough one this year.  I don't think anyone has us picked.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 07:10:39 AM
Morning Dave.  No golf this AM?
I wish. Slaving away at work, as usual.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 07:10:43 AM
About two hours to kickoff!
I sure hope you guys hand Georgia their first loss this afternoon.
Hah my son is an LSU guy but he will be at the game sitting on the GA side cheering for them today with his soon to be in laws.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 30, 2014, 07:11:02 AM
About two hours to kickoff!
Did not know you were a Penn State Type :)
Always liked Penn State.  But more importantly love college football... and to start my viewing at 8:30 today is just icing!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 07:11:30 AM
About two hours to kickoff!
I sure hope you guys hand Georgia their first loss this afternoon.
Hope so too.... gonna be a real tough one this year.  I don't think anyone has us picked.
Just so you beat the Cocks!!!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 30, 2014, 07:15:22 AM
Sorry for being so absent yesterday but my damn phone decided to get stupid on me yesterday, it would go from fully charges to 5% charge in just a couple of minutes of unplugging it, time for a new phone or new battery for me or a really portable power source.
Always something isn't it!!!  I carry a fairly small portable battery most of the time that will run my phone for at least 2 days.
I have a regular extra battery that I can swap out in my Samsung any time.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 07:15:53 AM
About two hours to kickoff!
Did not know you were a Penn State Type :)
Always liked Penn State.  But more importantly love college football... and to start my viewing at 8:30 today is just icing!
Luv college football myself but always despised Joe Paterno and Penn State long before SHTF which simply confirmed he was the douche bag I always thought he was. I was amazed at a 8:30 AM kickoff hope that continues.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 07:18:07 AM
Sorry for being so absent yesterday but my damn phone decided to get stupid on me yesterday, it would go from fully charges to 5% charge in just a couple of minutes of unplugging it, time for a new phone or new battery for me or a really portable power source.
Always something isn't it!!!  I carry a fairly small portable battery most of the time that will run my phone for at least 2 days.
I have a regular extra battery that I can swap out in my Samsung any time.
Smallest lightest solution and when you travel sure better have something.  I have a Galaxy S5 and it does have an amazing battery life.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 07:19:20 AM
About two hours to kickoff!
I sure hope you guys hand Georgia their first loss this afternoon.
Hah my son is an LSU guy but he will be at the game sitting on the GA side cheering for them today with his soon to be in laws.
Not Georgia, hopefully no Georgia loss for us this year so you don't have to hear anything from his future in laws.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 07:21:12 AM
Just got a shipping confirmation email for my CI Order from Wednesday morning.  With Sure Post service it might get here by next Saturday but more likely a week from Monday.  Should be nice and dry on arrival.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 07:24:10 AM
About two hours to kickoff!
I sure hope you guys hand Georgia their first loss this afternoon.
Hah my son is an LSU guy but he will be at the game sitting on the GA side cheering for them today with his soon to be in laws.
Not Georgia, hopefully no Georgia loss for us this year so you don't have to hear anything from his future in laws.
Trust me he will not be sitting on the GA side for that game if he goes!  His MIL to be was a cheerleader at GA and both MIL and FIL were born, raised and educate in GA.  Super nice folks.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 07:30:35 AM
good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 07:34:51 AM
good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Morning, FLDean.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 07:37:10 AM
good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Good Morning Fd.  72 and quiet Sounds very nice this morning to enjoy a nice cigar and hot coffee.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 07:39:44 AM
good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 07:39:56 AM
About two hours to kickoff!
I am excited to test out my new 60" Samsung I bought yesterday for football season.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 07:40:52 AM
good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Have you gotten all settled in yet?  How many hot women running around the new homestead?
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 07:46:18 AM
good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Have you gotten all settled in yet?  How many hot women running around the new homestead?
all settled, still sorting clothes though. saw a butch bull dikeish girl in the pool yesterday, sleeveless tee shirt, no suit, jogging pants, shaved head except a rattail ponytail. not interested.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 07:50:35 AM
good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Have you gotten all settled in yet?  How many hot women running around the new homestead?
all settled, still sorting clothes though. saw a butch bull dikeish girl in the pool yesterday, sleeveless tee shirt, no suit, jogging pants, shaved head except a rattail ponytail. not interested.
Yikes. Well, they can't all be lookers.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 07:54:39 AM
good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Have you gotten all settled in yet?  How many hot women running around the new homestead?
all settled, still sorting clothes though. saw a butch bull dikeish girl in the pool yesterday, sleeveless tee shirt, no suit, jogging pants, shaved head except a rattail ponytail. not interested.
Yikes. Well, they can't all be lookers.
Nothing unusual about that around here but the ponytail would probably be green or purple.  Was in a burger joint here recently and waitress had pink and white striped hair.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 08:00:04 AM
according to my calculations, after all my checks clear from paying bills and what I've spent getting here and getting settled I'll have about 2k to carry me over for two weeks when my severence package kicks in. I may be able to afford this.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 08:05:16 AM
according to my calculations, after all my checks clear from paying bills and what I've spent getting here and getting settled I'll have about 2k to carry me over for two weeks when my severence package kicks in. I may be able to afford this.
If you can't survive for 2 weeks on 2k, I'd start to think YOU were the deadbeat. Haha.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 08:07:47 AM
according to my calculations, after all my checks clear from paying bills and what I've spent getting here and getting settled I'll have about 2k to carry me over for two weeks when my severence package kicks in. I may be able to afford this.
If you can't survive for 2 weeks on 2k, I'd start to think YOU were the deadbeat. Haha.
for the 1st time in 7 years I have more money coming in than going out.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 08:11:02 AM
according to my calculations, after all my checks clear from paying bills and what I've spent getting here and getting settled I'll have about 2k to carry me over for two weeks when my severence package kicks in. I may be able to afford this.
If you can't survive for 2 weeks on 2k, I'd start to think YOU were the deadbeat. Haha.
for the 1st time in 7 years I have more money coming in than going out.
Nothing wrong with that!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 08:14:16 AM
according to my calculations, after all my checks clear from paying bills and what I've spent getting here and getting settled I'll have about 2k to carry me over for two weeks when my severence package kicks in. I may be able to afford this.
If you can't survive for 2 weeks on 2k, I'd start to think YOU were the deadbeat. Haha.
for the 1st time in 7 years I have more money coming in than going out.
That's a good place to be.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 08:21:49 AM
DEADBEATS UPDATE:
deadbeat stepdaughter has filed a claim for permanent disability because she has 4 mental illnesses and is collecting Social Services.

deadbeat boy moved most of his belongings into storeage yesterday and left for Canada this morning for a week long bear hunt. his mother helped him move everything into storeage and will be cleaning his apartment for him today. his personal belongings are going into his mother's apartment, deadbeat dog included, and when the boy returns from the bear hunt he will be residing in the apartment until he relocstes to Arizona in February 2015.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 08:30:22 AM
DEADBEATS UPDATE:
deadbeat stepdaughter has filed a claim for permanent disability because she has 4 mental illnesses and is collecting Social Services.

deadbeat boy moved most of his belongings into storeage yesterday and left for Canada this morning for a week long bear hunt. his mother helped him move everything into storeage and will be cleaning his apartment for him today. his personal belongings are going into his mother's apartment, deadbeat dog included, and when the boy returns from the bear hunt he will be residing in the apartment until he relocstes to Arizona in February 2015.
Sounds like you got out just in time.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 08:32:49 AM
DEADBEATS UPDATE:
deadbeat stepdaughter has filed a claim for permanent disability because she has 4 mental illnesses and is collecting Social Services.

deadbeat boy moved most of his belongings into storeage yesterday and left for Canada this morning for a week long bear hunt. his mother helped him move everything into storeage and will be cleaning his apartment for him today. his personal belongings are going into his mother's apartment, deadbeat dog included, and when the boy returns from the bear hunt he will be residing in the apartment until he relocstes to Arizona in February 2015.
Sounds like you got out just in time.
yes, looks that way. wife said she was going to make an effort to change and start taking care of herself. some things never change.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 09:02:17 AM
Guess I will get myself moving and walk the dogs.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 09:22:08 AM
think I'm going to find the maintenance guy and borrow a lawn rake to clean around my site a bit.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 09:23:19 AM
think I'm going to find the maintenance guy and borrow a lawn rake to clean around my site a bit.
And there it starts.  Good morning, gents.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 30, 2014, 09:28:36 AM
think I'm going to find the maintenance guy and borrow a lawn rake to clean around my site a bit.
And there it starts.  Good morning, gents.
Dean just can't help himself.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 09:30:28 AM
think I'm going to find the maintenance guy and borrow a lawn rake to clean around my site a bit.
And there it starts.  Good morning, gents.
You can take the New York out of the man, but you can't something something. Morning Tony.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 09:33:58 AM
think I'm going to find the maintenance guy and borrow a lawn rake to clean around my site a bit.
And there it starts.  Good morning, gents.
Dean just can't help himself.
We wouldn't expect anything less.  Glad to hear he's well, +$.  And that's after he spent $300 on cigars this week.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 09:34:18 AM
think I'm going to find the maintenance guy and borrow a lawn rake to clean around my site a bit.
And there it starts.  Good morning, gents.
You can take the New York out of the man, but you can't something something. Morning Tony.
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 09:47:04 AM
think I'm going to find the maintenance guy and borrow a lawn rake to clean around my site a bit.
And there it starts.  Good morning, gents.
You can take the New York out of the man, but you can't something something. Morning Tony.
LMFAO!+1
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 30, 2014, 09:47:18 AM
Good morning Gents!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 09:47:53 AM
Good morning guy's.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 09:50:50 AM
Good morning Gents!
Hey Shaun .
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 09:51:26 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 30, 2014, 09:52:00 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Good to see ya Dave!  About to go take my first quiz...woof...might call for a cigar after!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 09:52:14 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Howdy Dave .
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 09:52:52 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
+1
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 09:54:16 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Good to see ya Dave!  About to go take my first quiz...woof...might call for a cigar after!
Good luck, Shaun.  Hope you studied.  Remember, it's spelled M A D U R O.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 09:54:55 AM
ha ha ha. you guys are too much.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 09:54:56 AM
Combo - 2 x Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills (20) total 20 Cigars , $125  cigarexport.com
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 09:56:32 AM
Morning Tony, Shaun, and DD.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 09:56:54 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
+1
Hey Tony .
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 09:57:23 AM
Morning Tony, Shaun, and DD.
Hello Dean.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 09:58:30 AM
Morning Tony, Shaun, and DD.
Did you mow and put down fertilizer for the whole camp already?
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 09:59:16 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Good to see ya Dave!  About to go take my first quiz...woof...might call for a cigar after!
(http://2shopper.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/billy-madison_adam-sandler.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 09:59:29 AM
Morning Tony, Shaun, and DD.
Did you mow and put down fertilizer for the whole camp already?
And how's that new shed coming?
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 10:00:13 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Good to see ya Dave!  About to go take my first quiz...woof...might call for a cigar after!
(http://2shopper.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/billy-madison_adam-sandler.jpg)
LOL!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 10:03:32 AM
Deano, I took a closer look at your avvy, didn't think you were into pierced ones.  Must be a Florida thing.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 10:05:08 AM
Morning Tony, Shaun, and DD.
Did you mow and put down fertilizer for the whole camp already?
And how's that new shed coming?
no and no, but I'm thinking of cleaning out the gutters on the clubhouse.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 10:05:43 AM
Combo - 2 x Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills (20) total 20 Cigars , $125  cigarexport.com
Not usually a RyJ guy, but how are these?
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 10:07:11 AM
Morning Tony, Shaun, and DD.
Did you mow and put down fertilizer for the whole camp already?
And how's that new shed coming?
no and no, but I'm thinking of cleaning out the gutters on the clubhouse.
Do whatever makes you happy, my friend.  It's Deano time!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 10:07:15 AM
Deano, I took a closer look at your avvy, didn't think you were into pierced ones.  Must be a Florida thing.
this one better?
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 10:21:31 AM
Combo - 2 x Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills (20) total 20 Cigars , $125  cigarexport.com
Not usually a RyJ guy, but how are these?
I have not tried them yet , Dave OY said that they are 90, cigar .
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 10:25:16 AM
Deano, I took a closer look at your avvy, didn't think you were into pierced ones.  Must be a Florida thing.
this one better?
This one is nice, but just so that we're clear, I wasn't offended by the previous one either.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 10:26:32 AM
Combo - 2 x Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills (20) total 20 Cigars , $125  cigarexport.com
Not usually a RyJ guy, but how are these?
I have not tried them yet , Dave OY said that they are 90, cigar .
So you spent $125 based on that maniac's review?
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 10:28:03 AM
I'm being asked for lemon-ricotta waffles, so I'm headed for the kitchen.  See yuz in a bit.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 10:32:35 AM
Combo - 2 x Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills (20) total 20 Cigars , $125  cigarexport.com
Not usually a RyJ guy, but how are these?
I have not tried them yet , Dave OY said that they are 90, cigar .
So you spent $125 based on that maniac's review?
LOL, Dave's not a maniac,  If Dave like's it , it has to be good.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 10:37:22 AM
I'm being asked for lemon-ricotta waffles, so I'm headed for the kitchen.  See yuz in a bit.
Who's in your kitchen, the fuckin' queen?
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 10:37:46 AM
Morning Slackers
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 10:38:35 AM
Morning Slackers
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 10:38:46 AM
Combo - 2 x Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills (20) total 20 Cigars , $125  cigarexport.com
Not usually a RyJ guy, but how are these?
I have not tried them yet , Dave OY said that they are 90, cigar .
So you spent $125 based on that maniac's review?
LOL, Dave's not a maniac,  If Dave like's it , it has to be good.
With your $125 maybe.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 10:39:07 AM
Morning Slackers
Good morning Dave.
Morning Dog
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 10:45:15 AM
heading for the pool, then a ride to the gulf.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 10:49:00 AM
heading for the pool, then a ride to the gulf.
sounds great , have fun dean.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 30, 2014, 10:51:51 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Good to see ya Dave!  About to go take my first quiz...woof...might call for a cigar after!
Good luck, Shaun.  Hope you studied.  Remember, it's spelled M A D U R O.
24/25, missed some bullshit guanxi question about US business with China...lame!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 10:55:45 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Good to see ya Dave!  About to go take my first quiz...woof...might call for a cigar after!
Good luck, Shaun.  Hope you studied.  Remember, it's spelled M A D U R O.
24/25, missed some bullshit guanxi question about US business with China...lame!
Commies!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 30, 2014, 10:57:26 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Good to see ya Dave!  About to go take my first quiz...woof...might call for a cigar after!
Good luck, Shaun.  Hope you studied.  Remember, it's spelled M A D U R O.
24/25, missed some bullshit guanxi question about US business with China...lame!
Commies!
If it ain't 'merican, why should I care?  ;D
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 10:57:52 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Good to see ya Dave!  About to go take my first quiz...woof...might call for a cigar after!
Good luck, Shaun.  Hope you studied.  Remember, it's spelled M A D U R O.
24/25, missed some bullshit guanxi question about US business with China...lame!
Commies!
Quit your damn bitching and whining that is an A on any scale even if the teacher is a Commie.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 10:58:59 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Good to see ya Dave!  About to go take my first quiz...woof...might call for a cigar after!
Good luck, Shaun.  Hope you studied.  Remember, it's spelled M A D U R O.
24/25, missed some bullshit guanxi question about US business with China...lame!
Commies!
If it ain't 'merican, why should I care?  ;D
Cause those mother f'rs own our asses that is why.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 30, 2014, 11:00:15 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Good to see ya Dave!  About to go take my first quiz...woof...might call for a cigar after!
Good luck, Shaun.  Hope you studied.  Remember, it's spelled M A D U R O.
24/25, missed some bullshit guanxi question about US business with China...lame!
Commies!
Quit your damn bitching and whining that is an A on any scale even if the teacher is a Commie.
I'm happy for sure, good starting point...just mad I missed a commie question.  Book didn't go into a lot of detail outside of Chinese business with guanxi, maybe the author is a commie! FAK...they are everywhere!
Does Lori write textbooks?
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 11:00:31 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Good to see ya Dave!  About to go take my first quiz...woof...might call for a cigar after!
Good luck, Shaun.  Hope you studied.  Remember, it's spelled M A D U R O.
24/25, missed some bullshit guanxi question about US business with China...lame!
Commies!
If it ain't 'merican, why should I care?  ;D
Amen to that. USA! USA!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 11:00:59 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Good to see ya Dave!  About to go take my first quiz...woof...might call for a cigar after!
Good luck, Shaun.  Hope you studied.  Remember, it's spelled M A D U R O.
24/25, missed some bullshit guanxi question about US business with China...lame!
Commies!
Quit your damn bitching and whining that is an A on any scale even if the teacher is a Commie.
I'm happy for sure, good starting point...just mad I missed a commie question.  Book didn't go into a lot of detail outside of Chinese business with guanxi, maybe the author is a commie! FAK...they are everywhere!
Does Lori write textbooks?
That bitch is everywhere!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 30, 2014, 11:02:10 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Good to see ya Dave!  About to go take my first quiz...woof...might call for a cigar after!
Good luck, Shaun.  Hope you studied.  Remember, it's spelled M A D U R O.
24/25, missed some bullshit guanxi question about US business with China...lame!
Commies!
If it ain't 'merican, why should I care?  ;D
Amen to that. USA! USA!
(https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyJb486qj56QfbDomMZhTg5qbZctIqgh75RqQ8mLBRS9sKJfjzoA)
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 30, 2014, 11:02:33 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Good to see ya Dave!  About to go take my first quiz...woof...might call for a cigar after!
Good luck, Shaun.  Hope you studied.  Remember, it's spelled M A D U R O.
24/25, missed some bullshit guanxi question about US business with China...lame!
Commies!
Quit your damn bitching and whining that is an A on any scale even if the teacher is a Commie.
I'm happy for sure, good starting point...just mad I missed a commie question.  Book didn't go into a lot of detail outside of Chinese business with guanxi, maybe the author is a commie! FAK...they are everywhere!
Does Lori write textbooks?
That bitch is everywhere!
Now it's personal bitch!  >:(
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 11:05:47 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Good to see ya Dave!  About to go take my first quiz...woof...might call for a cigar after!
Good luck, Shaun.  Hope you studied.  Remember, it's spelled M A D U R O.
24/25, missed some bullshit guanxi question about US business with China...lame!
Commies!
Quit your damn bitching and whining that is an A on any scale even if the teacher is a Commie.
I'm happy for sure, good starting point...just mad I missed a commie question.  Book didn't go into a lot of detail outside of Chinese business with guanxi, maybe the author is a commie! FAK...they are everywhere!
Does Lori write textbooks?
That bitch is everywhere!
+1
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 11:06:12 AM
Have a great day guy's.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 30, 2014, 11:08:45 AM
Have a great day guy's.
See ya DD! Have a good weekend!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 11:10:43 AM
Good morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, DD.
Good to see ya Dave!  About to go take my first quiz...woof...might call for a cigar after!
Good luck, Shaun.  Hope you studied.  Remember, it's spelled M A D U R O.
24/25, missed some bullshit guanxi question about US business with China...lame!
Commies!
Quit your damn bitching and whining that is an A on any scale even if the teacher is a Commie.
I'm happy for sure, good starting point...just mad I missed a commie question.  Book didn't go into a lot of detail outside of Chinese business with guanxi, maybe the author is a commie! FAK...they are everywhere!
Does Lori write textbooks?
College 101:  I had a calculus teacher one time and he taught three one hour classes when you signed up for a 3 hour class.  The class he wrote on the board, the class in the book and the class on the fukc'n tests.  They were all 3 distinctly different classes.  Unfortunately took the whole semester for us to figure that out so be prepared.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 11:11:30 AM
Have a great day guy's.
Have a good one.  Going to eat me some BBQ brisket soon myself.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 30, 2014, 11:17:49 AM
[...]
Those classes are a bitch when they cover material like that.  So far I really enjoy the class I am in, we will see when I take a Stats, Finance, and Accounting class if I still feel the same :)
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 30, 2014, 11:18:55 AM
CG87 out...heading to the liquor store! :)
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 11:21:14 AM
I'm being asked for lemon-ricotta waffles, so I'm headed for the kitchen.  See yuz in a bit.
Who's in your kitchen, the fuckin' queen?
My kids are royalty.  Or I'm a servant.  Either way.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 11:21:37 AM
CG87 out...heading to the liquor store! :)
Enjoy!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 11:21:52 AM
I'm being asked for lemon-ricotta waffles, so I'm headed for the kitchen.  See yuz in a bit.
Who's in your kitchen, the fuckin' queen?
My kids are royalty.  Or I'm a servant.  Either way.
I know how that goes. Haha.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 11:28:58 AM
I took a couple of days off next week to make the weekend even longer and now the Mrs. informs me we ain't doing shit.  WTF?
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 11:33:34 AM
I took a couple of days off next week to make the weekend even longer and now the Mrs. informs me we ain't doing shit.  WTF?
We went from a relaxing weekend to a work weekend.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 12:44:56 PM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 12:54:26 PM
Sheesh.
Sheesh is right.  I thought there would be a whole bunch of chatter based on the CI's Acid offering.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 01:22:24 PM
Sheesh.
Sheesh is right.  I thought there would be a whole bunch of chatter based on the CI's Acid offering.
It's the Single Saturday equivalent to a crappy 2fer Tuesday.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 30, 2014, 02:02:42 PM
Sheesh.
Sheesh is right.  I thought there would be a whole bunch of chatter based on the CI's Acid offering.
Why bother, there is football on!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 30, 2014, 02:13:02 PM
Sheesh.
Sheesh is right.  I thought there would be a whole bunch of chatter based on the CI's Acid offering.
It's the Single Saturday equivalent to a crappy 2fer Tuesday.
Hazzuh, brother.  Enjoy your football, Dave.  Heading out to the ghisland.  (Pronounced:  guy lind, as in lawn ghisland).  See yuz.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 30, 2014, 02:14:38 PM
Sheesh.
Sheesh is right.  I thought there would be a whole bunch of chatter based on the CI's Acid offering.
It's the Single Saturday equivalent to a crappy 2fer Tuesday.
Hazzuh, brother.  Enjoy your football, Dave.  Heading out to the ghisland.  (Pronounced:  guy lind, as in lawn ghisland).  See yuz.
Hazzuh, Tony.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 02:41:13 PM
just took a quick swim in the pool after raking around the site after shopping at K Mart fir sheets, swim suit, and hangers after finding a Home Depot and bought a $99 gas grill but I had to pay $48 extra for a full tank of propane after I drove down to the gulf at the Coast Guard station. a lot of people on the road so I ain't moving too far away from home.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 02:54:38 PM
just took a quick swim in the pool after raking around the site after shopping at K Mart fir sheets, swim suit, and hangers after finding a Home Depot and bought a $99 gas grill but I had to pay $48 extra for a full tank of propane after I drove down to the gulf at the Coast Guard station. a lot of people on the road so I ain't moving too far away from home.
what's for diner?
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 02:55:43 PM
just took a quick swim in the pool after raking around the site after shopping at K Mart fir sheets, swim suit, and hangers after finding a Home Depot and bought a $99 gas grill but I had to pay $48 extra for a full tank of propane after I drove down to the gulf at the Coast Guard station. a lot of people on the road so I ain't moving too far away from home.
what's for diner?
going to fix a large salad.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 02:58:14 PM
93°, feels like 102°, humidity only 49%, thunderstorms moving in.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 02:58:36 PM
just took a quick swim in the pool after raking around the site after shopping at K Mart fir sheets, swim suit, and hangers after finding a Home Depot and bought a $99 gas grill but I had to pay $48 extra for a full tank of propane after I drove down to the gulf at the Coast Guard station. a lot of people on the road so I ain't moving too far away from home.
what's for diner?
going to fix a large salad.
Sounds good , when are you going to break in that new grill ?
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 03:19:02 PM
just took a quick swim in the pool after raking around the site after shopping at K Mart fir sheets, swim suit, and hangers after finding a Home Depot and bought a $99 gas grill but I had to pay $48 extra for a full tank of propane after I drove down to the gulf at the Coast Guard station. a lot of people on the road so I ain't moving too far away from home.
what's for diner?
going to fix a large salad.
Sounds good , when are you going to break in that new grill ?
tomorrow. 3 - 1/3# burgers with pepperjack cheese, and mushrooms pressed inside on onion rolls.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 03:26:06 PM
just took a quick swim in the pool after raking around the site after shopping at K Mart fir sheets, swim suit, and hangers after finding a Home Depot and bought a $99 gas grill but I had to pay $48 extra for a full tank of propane after I drove down to the gulf at the Coast Guard station. a lot of people on the road so I ain't moving too far away from home.
what's for diner?
going to fix a large salad.
Sounds good , when are you going to break in that new grill ?
tomorrow. 3 - 1/3# burgers with pepperjack cheese, and mushrooms pressed inside on onion rolls.
You are getting it together!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 03:43:49 PM
just took a quick swim in the pool after raking around the site after shopping at K Mart fir sheets, swim suit, and hangers after finding a Home Depot and bought a $99 gas grill but I had to pay $48 extra for a full tank of propane after I drove down to the gulf at the Coast Guard station. a lot of people on the road so I ain't moving too far away from home.
what's for diner?
going to fix a large salad.
Sounds good , when are you going to break in that new grill ?
tomorrow. 3 - 1/3# burgers with pepperjack cheese, and mushrooms pressed inside on onion rolls.
You are getting it together!
I'm doing okay. I could get use to this.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 03:54:40 PM
just took a quick swim in the pool after raking around the site after shopping at K Mart fir sheets, swim suit, and hangers after finding a Home Depot and bought a $99 gas grill but I had to pay $48 extra for a full tank of propane after I drove down to the gulf at the Coast Guard station. a lot of people on the road so I ain't moving too far away from home.
what's for diner?
going to fix a large salad.
Sounds good , when are you going to break in that new grill ?
tomorrow. 3 - 1/3# burgers with pepperjack cheese, and mushrooms pressed inside on onion rolls.
You are getting it together!
I'm doing okay. I could get use to this.
And this is only d3
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 03:59:44 PM
just took a quick swim in the pool after raking around the site after shopping at K Mart fir sheets, swim suit, and hangers after finding a Home Depot and bought a $99 gas grill but I had to pay $48 extra for a full tank of propane after I drove down to the gulf at the Coast Guard station. a lot of people on the road so I ain't moving too far away from home.
what's for diner?
going to fix a large salad.
Sounds good , when are you going to break in that new grill ?
tomorrow. 3 - 1/3# burgers with pepperjack cheese, and mushrooms pressed inside on onion rolls.
You are getting it together!
I'm doing okay. I could get use to this.
And this is only d3
d1 didn't really count as a full day.
:-)
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 04:10:32 PM
just took a quick swim in the pool after raking around the site after shopping at K Mart fir sheets, swim suit, and hangers after finding a Home Depot and bought a $99 gas grill but I had to pay $48 extra for a full tank of propane after I drove down to the gulf at the Coast Guard station. a lot of people on the road so I ain't moving too far away from home.
what's for diner?
going to fix a large salad.
Sounds good , when are you going to break in that new grill ?
tomorrow. 3 - 1/3# burgers with pepperjack cheese, and mushrooms pressed inside on onion rolls.
You are getting it together!
I'm doing okay. I could get use to this.
And this is only d3
d1 didn't really count as a full day.
:-)
True, d2.6
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 04:16:17 PM
just took a quick swim in the pool after raking around the site after shopping at K Mart fir sheets, swim suit, and hangers after finding a Home Depot and bought a $99 gas grill but I had to pay $48 extra for a full tank of propane after I drove down to the gulf at the Coast Guard station. a lot of people on the road so I ain't moving too far away from home.
what's for diner?
going to fix a large salad.
Sounds good , when are you going to break in that new grill ?
tomorrow. 3 - 1/3# burgers with pepperjack cheese, and mushrooms pressed inside on onion rolls.
You are getting it together!
I'm doing okay. I could get use to this.
And this is only d3
d1 didn't really count as a full day.
:-)
True, d2.6
You could easily day trip over to the Daytona 500 next year.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 04:49:34 PM
[...]
being there live doesn't do anything for me. I don't do large crowds. rather see it on tv.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 04:51:40 PM
just had to turn the a/c on, first time all day. been putting clothes away, which I have too many of.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 05:28:38 PM
Life is nice now in the pool 601 Blue lit and watching SEC football!  Rounder to drink.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 05:30:14 PM
Life is nice now in the pool 601 Blue lit and watching SEC football!  Rounder to drink.
sounds nice  :)
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 30, 2014, 05:34:55 PM
just had to turn the a/c on, first time all day. been putting clothes away, which I have too many of.
Florida Dean!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 05:37:57 PM
DEADBEATS UPDATE:
deadbeat stepdaughter has filed a claim for permanent disability because she has 4 mental illnesses and is collecting Social Services.

deadbeat boy moved most of his belongings into storeage yesterday and left for Canada this morning for a week long bear hunt. his mother helped him move everything into storeage and will be cleaning his apartment for him today. his personal belongings are going into his mother's apartment, deadbeat dog included, and when the boy returns from the bear hunt he will be residing in the apartment until he relocates to Arizona in February 2015.
ADDENDUM:
the assault charge against the boy was never changed in the books to Disorderly Conduct so when he got to the Canadian border for the bear hunt, they wouldn't let him in. he was with 3 other guys and they paid to be flown to the hunt. he loses out on $1,700 and if the other 3 guys don't get back into Canada before the plane takes off they all lose out.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 05:39:42 PM
just had to turn the a/c on, first time all day. been putting clothes away, which I have too many of.
Florida Dean!
hi Mike. turned the a/c back off, bit of a breeze at 98°, and the pool is open.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 05:42:56 PM
[...]

$1700 , that a lot of money , and he has no job , he needs to get a job not go out hunting a bear !
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 05:44:43 PM
just had to turn the a/c on, first time all day. been putting clothes away, which I have too many of.
Florida Dean!
Afternoon CB
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 30, 2014, 05:46:10 PM
[...]

You didn't leave any too soon.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 30, 2014, 05:46:41 PM
just had to turn the a/c on, first time all day. been putting clothes away, which I have too many of.
Florida Dean!
Afternoon CB
evening Texas Dave.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 05:46:45 PM
[...]

Indeed!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 05:52:53 PM
[...]

AMEN!  You made, the right decision.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 06:25:11 PM
took a dip in the pool. coffee on and LAdC EE from Jackie & Ralphie's father.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 06:32:41 PM
tiki torches lit, cigar lit, coffee poured AC/DC on Slacker radio. life is good.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 06:35:23 PM
tiki torches lit, cigar lit, coffee poured AC/DC on Slacker radio. life is good.
Good for you, live it up
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 06:36:18 PM
this is nice.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 06:41:06 PM
this is nice.
You got to retire that coffee mug!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 06:43:48 PM
HC  Maduro lit now.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 07:02:44 PM
this is nice.
You got to retire that coffee mug!
my lawyer daughter gave them to me years ago.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 07:20:37 PM
this is nice.
You got to retire that coffee mug!
my lawyer daughter gave them to me years ago.
Cross out NY and write Florida on it
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 07:24:14 PM
this is nice.
You got to retire that coffee mug!
my lawyer daughter gave them to me years ago.
Cross out NY and write Florida on it
hahaha. fuck it, I don't care.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 30, 2014, 07:34:39 PM
Good evening gents....
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 07:35:43 PM
Good evening gents....
evening BD.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 30, 2014, 07:39:04 PM
DD
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 30, 2014, 07:39:58 PM
Good evening gents....
evening BD.
Hi Dean.  I glad to see your enjoying the Florida life....  Let us know when you plant an orange tree. :)
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 07:40:06 PM
Evening BD and 18
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 30, 2014, 07:43:54 PM
this is nice.
You got to retire that coffee mug!
my lawyer daughter gave them to me years ago.
Cross out NY and write Florida on it
Once you have a favorite coffee mug, it's hard to give it up..!  I think we must have 25 coffee mugs and I always select the same one everyday.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 30, 2014, 07:46:01 PM
Evening BD and 18
Good evening TR, and Dave(s)...
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 30, 2014, 07:48:16 PM
Evening BD and 18
Good evening TR, and Dave(s)...
good evening boys
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 30, 2014, 07:49:32 PM
this is nice.
You got to retire that coffee mug!
my lawyer daughter gave them to me years ago.
Cross out NY and write Florida on it
Once you have a favorite coffee mug, it's hard to give it up..!  I think we must have 25 coffee mugs and I always select the same one everyday.
Exactly the same at our house you find one with the right feel and you cherish it.  No telling how many we have but I have used the same one for at least 10 years.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 07:54:50 PM
Good evening gents....
evening BD.
Hi Dean.  I glad to see your enjoying the Florida life....  Let us know when you plant an orange tree. :)
hahaha. that ain't happening.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 07:56:25 PM
this is nice.
You got to retire that coffee mug!
my lawyer daughter gave them to me years ago.
Cross out NY and write Florida on it
Once you have a favorite coffee mug, it's hard to give it up..!  I think we must have 25 coffee mugs and I always select the same one everyday.
it's not my favorite but it's my largest. I don't have to fill it up so often.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 30, 2014, 08:04:27 PM
[...]

What world are you living in DD...?  That's not how it works these days...  My brother's granddaughter needed a car to get to work, so he gave her his practically new condition tricked out Dodge Dakota 4x4 with about 18,000 miles on it.  A month later she traded it in on a car that she couldn't afford.  She had to trade the new car for a cheap car that got high gas mileage just in order to have a car to drive and car payments that she can barely afford.  Now she has 60 months of car payments on a car she doesn't even like.  Of course my brother is out one damn nice truck. That's how things work these days... :)
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 30, 2014, 08:07:06 PM
Good evening gents....
evening BD.
Hi Dean.  I glad to see your enjoying the Florida life....  Let us know when you plant an orange tree. :)
hahaha. that ain't happening.
Can you see KC's house from where your at...?
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 08:07:30 PM
[...]

kids are fucked up these days for sure, nobody to blame but the parents.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 30, 2014, 08:19:49 PM
[...]

As much as I hate to admit it, I think your right.  If I had a second chance to raise my kids, I know I would do it differently.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: glassken on August 30, 2014, 08:23:24 PM
Combo - 2 x Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills (20) total 20 Cigars , $125  cigarexport.com
Not usually a RyJ guy, but how are these?
I have not tried them yet , Dave OY said that they are 90, cigar .
They are 90 to 100!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: glassken on August 30, 2014, 08:24:46 PM
[...]

It takes a Village...to fuck up a kid! It takes parents to raise them...
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 30, 2014, 08:26:48 PM
American kids now aspire to graduate from high school to qualify for disability and play xbox all day and night. It's the end of the world!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 08:36:01 PM
Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: glassken on August 30, 2014, 08:41:15 PM
Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: glassken on August 30, 2014, 08:42:47 PM
Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
800 miles
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 30, 2014, 08:43:04 PM
Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
Maybe KC can give you some tips on putting up storm shutters... :)
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 08:43:18 PM
Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 30, 2014, 08:51:16 PM
The battery is dying on my laptop. Time for me to take a break.  bbl.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: glassken on August 30, 2014, 08:51:39 PM
Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: glassken on August 30, 2014, 08:54:39 PM
Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 09:01:06 PM
Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
all that link gave me was a picture of 1/2 the US.
just give me a heads up is all.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: glassken on August 30, 2014, 09:04:18 PM
Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
all that link gave me was a picture of 1/2 the US.
just give me a heads up is all.
oops
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: glassken on August 30, 2014, 09:05:58 PM
Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
all that link gave me was a picture of 1/2 the US.
just give me a heads up is all.
oops
http://mapq.st/3-dPx0Bh1l
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 09:06:08 PM
just PM me your address Ken. I always use Google maps anyway.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 09:08:03 PM
Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
all that link gave me was a picture of 1/2 the US.
just give me a heads up is all.
oops
http://mapq.st/3-dPx0Bh1l
ROAD TRIP. 8 hours, KC is only 6 from me.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 30, 2014, 09:14:24 PM
Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
all that link gave me was a picture of 1/2 the US.
just give me a heads up is all.
oops
http://mapq.st/3-dPx0Bh1l
ROAD TRIP. 8 hours, KC is only 6 from me.
ken, it will be better to just fly into Tampa
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 09:19:11 PM
keep losing internet connection here.
calling it a night.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: glassken on August 30, 2014, 09:24:20 PM
Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
all that link gave me was a picture of 1/2 the US.
just give me a heads up is all.
oops
http://mapq.st/3-dPx0Bh1l
ROAD TRIP. 8 hours, KC is only 6 from me.
Well, excuse me. You two are in the same State! I have to cross into 3 states. When I do it, I'll have time to go to see KC too. Oydave has a point, though. Flying is no problem with me. Also, I'm 3 hrs north-east of N.O.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: glassken on August 30, 2014, 09:24:42 PM
keep losing internet connection here.
calling it a night.
Night
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 30, 2014, 09:28:34 PM
Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
all that link gave me was a picture of 1/2 the US.
just give me a heads up is all.
oops
http://mapq.st/3-dPx0Bh1l
ROAD TRIP. 8 hours, KC is only 6 from me.
Well, excuse me. You two are in the same State! I have to cross into 3 states. When I do it, I'll have time to go to see KC too. Oydave has a point, though. Flying is no problem with me. Also, I'm 3 hrs north-east of N.O.
hahaha. sorry there big guy.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: glassken on August 30, 2014, 09:33:00 PM
Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
all that link gave me was a picture of 1/2 the US.
just give me a heads up is all.
oops
http://mapq.st/3-dPx0Bh1l
ROAD TRIP. 8 hours, KC is only 6 from me.
Well, excuse me. You two are in the same State! I have to cross into 3 states. When I do it, I'll have time to go to see KC too. Oydave has a point, though. Flying is no problem with me. Also, I'm 3 hrs north-east of N.O.
hahaha. sorry there big guy.
HaHa to you too! I'm short and fat, I guess that means big! Ha!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 30, 2014, 09:38:35 PM
Nice to go to Tampahumidor then drive to see KC then go to Miami and stop in at Cuban crafters, mikes, don pepins place and tatuaje on 8th street.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: glassken on August 30, 2014, 09:56:23 PM
Nice to go to Tampahumidor then drive to see KC then go to Miami and stop in at Cuban crafters, mikes, don pepins place and tatuaje on 8th street.
David, you just talked me into it! Before it gets cold for sure.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 30, 2014, 09:59:29 PM
Nice to go to Tampahumidor then drive to see KC then go to Miami and stop in at Cuban crafters, mikes, don pepins place and tatuaje on 8th street.
David, you just talked me into it! Before it gets cold for sure.
Ken, I think it's better when it's colder. I know I'm going sought for a week this winter for sure.
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: glassken on August 30, 2014, 10:03:50 PM
Nice to go to Tampahumidor then drive to see KC then go to Miami and stop in at Cuban crafters, mikes, don pepins place and tatuaje on 8th street.
David, you just talked me into it! Before it gets cold for sure.
Ken, I think it's better when it's colder. I know I'm going sought for a week this winter for sure.
David, I forgot. It does not get too cold here. Not like your neck of the woods!
Title: Re: 8/30/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 30, 2014, 11:22:40 PM
DD
Hey that looks good !