CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 28, 2014, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on August 28, 2014, 12:00:02 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us and learn something along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't have thin skin and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 12:15:31 AM
Another jam, well waddayaknow!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 12:50:03 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us and learn something along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't have thin skin and welcome aboard!
Much better intro Sir Antnee!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 02:27:19 AM
2 Asylum 13 Sixty double toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 1 Latitude Zero Experimental
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 02:27:48 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 02:56:55 AM
3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 2 Asylum 13 Sixty double toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 1 Latitude Zero Experimental
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 02:57:45 AM
I just finished catching up on yesterday's banter, I am glad to hear Deans trip is going well so far.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:22:19 AM
Today is Thursday, August 28, the 240th day of 2014. There are 125 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:23:27 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On August 28, 1964, two days of race-related rioting erupted in North Philadelphia over a false rumor that white police officers had beaten to death a pregnant black woman.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:24:33 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:24:54 AM
In 1609, English sea explorer Henry Hudson and his ship, the Half Moon, reached present-day Delaware Bay.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:25:19 AM
In 1862, the Second Battle of Bull Run (also known as Second Manassas) began in Prince William County, Virginia, during the Civil War; the result was a Confederate victory.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:26:05 AM
In 1862, the Second Battle of Bull Run (also known as Second Manassas) began in Prince William County, Virginia, during the Civil War; the result was a Confederate victory.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:26:30 AM
In 1922, the first-ever radio commercial aired on station WEAF in New York City; the 10-minute advertisement was for the Queensboro Realty Co., which had paid a fee of $100.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:27:10 AM
In 1944, during World War II, German forces in Toulon and Marseille, France, surrendered to Allied troops.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:27:33 AM
In 1945, the Allies began occupying Japan at the end of World War II.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:28:01 AM
In 1955, Emmett Till, a black teen-ager from Chicago, was abducted from his uncle's home in Money, Mississippi, by two white men after he had supposedly whistled at a white woman; he was found brutally slain three days later.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:28:29 AM
In 1963, more than 200,000 people listened as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. delivered his "I Have a Dream" speech in front of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:28:49 AM
In 1968, police and anti-war demonstrators clashed in the streets of Chicago as the Democratic National Convention nominated Hubert H. Humphrey for president.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:29:12 AM
In 1972, Mark Spitz of the United States won the first two of his seven gold medals at the Munich Olympics, finishing first in the 200-meter butterfly and anchoring the 400-meter freestyle relay. The Soviet women gymnasts won the team all-around.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:29:34 AM
In 1988, 70 people were killed when three Italian stunt planes collided during an air show at the U.S. Air Base in Ramstein (RAHM'-shtyn), West Germany.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:30:04 AM
In 1990, an F5 tornado struck the Chicago area, killing 29 people.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:31:24 AM
In 2012, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney swept to the Republican presidential nomination at a storm-delayed national convention in Tampa, Florida.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:31:51 AM
Ten years ago: Islamic militants claiming to be holding two French journalists in Iraq gave France 48 hours to overturn its law banning the wearing of Islamic head scarves in schools. (The French government refused the demand; the reporters, Christian Chesnot and Georges Malbrunot, were released in December 2004.) The U.S. men's basketball team beat Lithuania 104-96 to win the Olympic bronze medal in Athens; Argentina won the gold medal by beating Italy 84-69.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:32:17 AM
Five years ago: The Los Angeles County coroner's office announced that Michael Jackson's death was a homicide caused primarily by the powerful anesthetic propofol and another sedative, lorazepam. Celebrity disc jockey Adam Goldstein, known as DJ AM, was found dead in his New York apartment; he was 36.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:32:40 AM
One year ago: A military jury sentenced Maj. Nidal Hasan to death for the 2009 shooting rampage at Fort Hood that claimed 13 lives. On the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech at the Lincoln Memorial, President Barack Obama stood on the same steps as he challenged new generations to seize the cause of racial equality.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:33:08 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Sonny Shroyer is 79. Actor Ken Jenkins is 74. Former Defense Secretary William S. Cohen is 74. Actor David Soul is 71. Former pop singer-musician Honey Lantree (The Honeycombs) is 71. Former MLB manager and player Lou Piniella is 71. Actress Barbara Bach is 68. Actress Debra Mooney is 67. Singer Wayne Osmond (The Osmonds) is 63. Actor Daniel Stern is 57. Olympic gold medal figure skater Scott Hamilton is 56. Actor John Allen Nelson is 55. Actress Emma Samms is 54. Actress Jennifer Coolidge is 53. Movie director David Fincher is 52. Actress Amanda Tapping is 49. Country singer Shania (shah-NY'-uh) Twain is 49. Actor Billy Boyd is 46. Actor Jack Black is 45. Actor Jason Priestley is 45. Olympic gold medal swimmer Janet Evans is 43. Actor J. August Richards is 41. Rock singer-musician Max Collins (Eve 6) is 36. Actress Carly Pope is 34. Country singer Jake Owen is 33. Country singer LeAnn Rimes is 32. Actor Michael Galeota is 30. Actress Sarah Roemer is 30. Actor Armie Hammer is 28. Rock singer Florence Welch (Florence and the Machine) is 28. Country-pop singer Cassadee Pope (TV: winner "The Voice") is 25. Actor/singer Samuel Larsen (TV: "Glee") is 23. Actor Kyle Massey is 23. Actress Quvenzhane (kwuh-VEHN'-zhah-nay) Wallis is 11. Reality TV star Alana Thompson, AKA "Honey Boo Boo," is nine.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:34:03 AM
Thought for Today: "The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." — Muhammad Ali, American boxing champion (1942- ).
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:34:58 AM
Outhouse
-------------------------

Ma was in the kitchen fiddlin around when she hollars out... "Pa you need to fix the outhouse!"

Pa replies, " there ain't nuthin wrong with the outhouse."

Ma yells back, "Yes there is now git out there and fix it."

So... Pa mosies out to the outhouse, look's around and yell's back, " there ain't nuthin wrong with the outhouse!"

Ma replies "Stick your head in the hole!"

Pa yell's back "I ain't sticking my head in that hole!"

Ma says "ya have to stick your head in the hole to see what to fix."

So with that, pa sticks his head in the hole and looks around and yells back,
"Ma there ain't nuthin wrong with this outhouse!"

Ma hollars back, " now take your head out of the hole!"

Pa proceeds to pull his head out of the hole, then starts yelling, " Ma!
Help! My beard is stuck in the cracks in the Toilet seat!"

To which ma replies "Hurt's , don't it?!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 04:00:28 AM
4 Man O' War Side Projects Little Devils
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 2 Asylum 13 Sixty double toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 1 Latitude Zero Experimental
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 05:02:09 AM
Morning LSU.  By the way Travellin Dave corrected me regarding football this weekend and our Tigers do play this weekend as you have probably already heard down there.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 05:06:30 AM
 5 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 4 Man O' War Side Projects Little Devils
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 2 Asylum 13 Sixty double toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 1 Latitude Zero Experimental
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 05:08:10 AM
Morning LSU.  By the way Travellin Dave corrected me regarding football this weekend and our Tigers do play this weekend as you have probably already heard down there.
Good morning Dave. Yes we do have a game this weekend, my daughter may still have their 2 tickets for the game, something came up and they can't go but to far for me to go in a day.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 05:12:39 AM
Morning LSU.  By the way Travellin Dave corrected me regarding football this weekend and our Tigers do play this weekend as you have probably already heard down there.
Good morning Dave. Yes we do have a game this weekend, my daughter may still have their 2 tickets for the game, something came up and they can't go but to far for me to go in a day.
Crazy to open in Houston but it is all about money not the fans.  Ole Miss opens in Atlanta for the same reason.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 05:24:17 AM
Morning LSU.  By the way Travellin Dave corrected me regarding football this weekend and our Tigers do play this weekend as you have probably already heard down there.
Good morning Dave. Yes we do have a game this weekend, my daughter may still have their 2 tickets for the game, something came up and they can't go but to far for me to go in a day.
Crazy to open in Houston but it is all about money not the fans.  Ole Miss opens in Atlanta for the same reason.
its another really messed up season for us at home though, terrible home schedule again and the local business who depend on the games are not very happy again this year.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 05:26:42 AM
Morning LSU.  By the way Travellin Dave corrected me regarding football this weekend and our Tigers do play this weekend as you have probably already heard down there.
Good morning Dave. Yes we do have a game this weekend, my daughter may still have their 2 tickets for the game, something came up and they can't go but to far for me to go in a day.
Crazy to open in Houston but it is all about money not the fans.  Ole Miss opens in Atlanta for the same reason.
its another really messed up season for us at home though, terrible home schedule again and the local business who depend on the games are not very happy again this year.
Crazy!  You got mowing to keep you busy today?  Another day in the office for me which I hate, back on the road next Wednesday.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 05:30:50 AM
Morning LSU.  By the way Travellin Dave corrected me regarding football this weekend and our Tigers do play this weekend as you have probably already heard down there.
Good morning Dave. Yes we do have a game this weekend, my daughter may still have their 2 tickets for the game, something came up and they can't go but to far for me to go in a day.
Crazy to open in Houston but it is all about money not the fans.  Ole Miss opens in Atlanta for the same reason.
its another really messed up season for us at home though, terrible home schedule again and the local business who depend on the games are not very happy again this year.
Crazy!  You got mowing to keep you busy today?  Another day in the office for me which I hate, back on the road next Wednesday.
You do have the long weekend ahead to look forward to though. I am taking the day off and going to my daughters house and hang out by the pool, that is if Mother Nature doesn't throw me a curve.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 05:33:49 AM
[...]
Oh good for you hope the weather cooperates.  Yeah ends up I am off tomorrow and Monday so a 4-day weekend.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 05:42:45 AM
[...]
Even better!  I would love to have 2 days off together but then I would have to give up my Playday Thursday's.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 05:43:41 AM
I think we have yet another boring jam in store for us today.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 05:47:13 AM
I think we have yet another boring jam in store for us today.
+1
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 05:49:22 AM
[...]
Yeah tough trade-off there.  I am off every other Friday but moved the one for next Friday to this Friday because I will be traveling.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 05:57:36 AM
Work Time!  Later Jammers.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 06:05:33 AM
6 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 Robusto
         10/39.99
 5 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 4 Man O' War Side Projects Little Devils
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 2 Asylum 13 Sixty double toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 1 Latitude Zero Experimental
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 06:07:03 AM
Work Time!  Later Jammers.
Have a great day!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 06:42:55 AM
Morning my Louisiana brothers!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 06:43:31 AM
Any check-in's from Mr. Dean yesterday?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 06:53:26 AM
Morning my Louisiana brothers!
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 06:54:30 AM
Any check-in's from Mr. Dean yesterday?
I found a couple of posts, sounded like his trip is going well and is getting a few smokes in while he is driving.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 07:01:59 AM
Any check-in's from Mr. Dean yesterday?
I found a couple of posts, sounded like his trip is going well and is getting a few smokes in while he is driving.
Sounds good.  Hope this adventure works out well for him.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 07:29:49 AM
 7 The Reckoning by Studio Tobac Robusto
          5/19.99
 6 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 Robusto
         10/39.99
 5 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 4 Man O' War Side Projects Little Devils
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 2 Asylum 13 Sixty double toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 1 Latitude Zero Experimental
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 07:30:36 AM
Time for me to get a few things done, talk to you guys later.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 07:39:52 AM
Morning ladies!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2014, 07:57:38 AM
Good morning, gents.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 07:58:08 AM
Good morning, gents.
Happy Thursday Tony...almost Friday!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2014, 07:59:42 AM
Appreciate the recaps, Chip.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2014, 08:00:56 AM
Good morning, gents.
Happy Thursday Tony...almost Friday!
Hi Shaun.  How is school treating you?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 08:02:33 AM
Good morning, gents.
Happy Thursday Tony...almost Friday!
Hi Shaun.  How is school treating you?
I really enjoyed the first night.  Lot of good collaboration among business professionals...nice to hear other experiences and opinions.  First paper and test are due Sunday night.  Going to start on the paper tonight and will probably do the quiz Saturday.  Nice we don't have class next week, gives me more time for GMAT prep!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 08:03:55 AM
Morning my Louisiana brothers!
Morning Tiger BOTL.   Man you were posting across town with the night owls this morning!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 08:04:31 AM
Any check-in's from Mr. Dean yesterday?
I found a couple of posts, sounded like his trip is going well and is getting a few smokes in while he is driving.
Sounds good.  Hope this adventure works out well for him.
+1
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 08:04:51 AM
Morning ladies!
Morning Yellowstar
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 08:05:16 AM
Good morning, gents.
Morning
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 08:06:10 AM
Morning ladies!
Morning Yellowstar
GMornin Tex!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 08:06:26 AM
Any check-in's from Mr. Dean yesterday?
I found a couple of posts, sounded like his trip is going well and is getting a few smokes in while he is driving.
Sounds good.  Hope this adventure works out well for him.
+1
Very good to hear! Any ETA on his arrival in FL?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 28, 2014, 08:07:08 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 08:08:26 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Speak of the man and he appears!  Glad to hear the trip is going well so far!  Keep those cigars burnin!!!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 08:09:14 AM
Morning Antnee and Yellowstar.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 08:10:17 AM
Roll down the windows and take in that Florida air Dean!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 08:11:49 AM
Morning Antnee and Yellowstar.
Good Mornin' Dave!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 08:19:34 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 28, 2014, 08:32:38 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 08:36:56 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 08:38:02 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2014, 08:43:34 AM
Good morning, gents.
Morning
Hiya Dave.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 08:43:40 AM
I smoked the final Little Monster last night, the Mini Mum.  My final rankings are: Drac>Wolfie>Mum>Frank>Face
Also smoked a Fratello, it was ok, nothing special, but solid.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 28, 2014, 08:45:02 AM
Good morning Florida Mouseketeers.....!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 08:45:32 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 08:47:06 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
It has to be lunch, how else will he be hungry for dinner at 4PM?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 08:47:33 AM
Good morning Florida Mouseketeers.....!
Morning Dad? Ain't it more like Grand Dad?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2014, 08:48:09 AM
Good morning, Scott.  I took the liberty of editing your words a bit for the daily opening remarks.  I hope you don't mind.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 08:48:16 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
It has to be lunch, how else will he be hungry for dinner at 4PM?
Might need to cut the new landlord first.  Oops I meant to say cut the grass for the new landlord.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 08:48:54 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield
Morning Blueballs.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 08:49:40 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield
Thanks 'The Situation' :)
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 08:50:28 AM
Thanks for the recaps Chip!  Always appreciated sir!!!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 28, 2014, 08:51:03 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
I'm tracking you on Google Maps Dean...!!!  And it's more fun than tracking Santa Clause on radar...!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 08:53:07 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
I'm tracking you on Google Maps Dean...!!!  And it's more fun than tracking Santa Clause on radar...!
You and the NSA both tracking him.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 28, 2014, 08:53:11 AM
Good morning Florida Mouseketeers.....!
Morning Dad? Ain't it more like Grand Dad?
Good morning TR....  Actually, I've started changing my name to BadPawpa.... :)
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 08:55:48 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us and learn something along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't have thin skin and welcome aboard!
Much better intro Sir Antnee!
I can't say I completely agree with the edits but we're headed in the right direction
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 28, 2014, 09:00:20 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
morning, work n lurk
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 09:02:57 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield
Morning Blueballs.
Morning TexasDave. This "Deanwatch" is like following the white Bronco a few years back
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 28, 2014, 09:05:48 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield
Morning Blueballs.
Yikes, Blueballs...!!!!  A few years ago I started having some pain in my left nut.  Just a mild but throbbing pain.  I thought for sure I'd have to go to the doctor over it.  Then I thought about how my wife and I hadn't been getting along for the past 3 or 4 months, and could the problem be blueballs...?  To see if  I was right, I pulled in my pride for the day and made up with my wife.  The next day, the pain was gone (blueballs, not my wife.)  So it's very important to make up with your wife at least once or twice a month...!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 09:08:57 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield
Morning Blueballs.
Morning TexasDave. This "Deanwatch" is like following the white Bronco a few years back
LMAO yes for sure
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 09:10:01 AM
[...]
Cripes! 3 or 4 MONTHS? Couldn't you just rub one out?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 09:10:39 AM
[...]
LMFAO - good tip for SFish to get his stars back.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 28, 2014, 09:11:08 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield
Morning Blueballs.
Morning TexasDave. This "Deanwatch" is like following the white Bronco a few years back
I have my Google Maps set on Lake City, Flordia.....  When I zoom in real close on the map, I swear I can smell cigar smoke....
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 09:12:30 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield
Morning Blueballs.
Morning TexasDave. This "Deanwatch" is like following the white Bronco a few years back
LMAO yes for sure
Save your pride Dad just hop over across the bridge to East St Louis and get that problem resolved for $25 or so.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 28, 2014, 09:12:33 AM
[...]
I was mad at my pecker for being mad at my wife....  That'll teach it...!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 09:13:07 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield
Morning Blueballs.
Morning TexasDave. This "Deanwatch" is like following the white Bronco a few years back
I have my Google Maps set on Lake City, Flordia.....  When I zoom in real close on the map, I swear I can smell cigar smoke....
Zoom down to Yankeetown and check out the landlord.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2014, 09:13:47 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield
Morning Blueballs.
Morning TexasDave. This "Deanwatch" is like following the white Bronco a few years back
LOL.  Hope this one ends better.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 09:18:27 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield
Morning Blueballs.
Morning TexasDave. This "Deanwatch" is like following the white Bronco a few years back
I have my Google Maps set on Lake City, Flordia.....  When I zoom in real close on the map, I swear I can smell cigar smoke....
Zoom down to Yankeetown and check out the landlord.
Soon to known as Deantown
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 28, 2014, 09:25:02 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield
Morning Blueballs.
Morning TexasDave. This "Deanwatch" is like following the white Bronco a few years back
LMAO yes for sure
Save your pride Dad just hop over across the bridge to East St Louis and get that problem resolved for $25 or so.
First local rule if your white, "don't go to E. St. Louis..!"  First local rule if your black, "don't go to E. St. Louis."
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 09:27:18 AM
[...]
You go to the Casino don't you?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 28, 2014, 09:35:12 AM
[...]
Only by riding the Metro Link Train.  And at night we ride in the 1st car with the driver.  If anything happens on the Metro Link, there will be a bunch of policemen at the next stop, so it's pretty safe.  I haven't, but if you win big, you want them to wire the money into your account. Never carry winnings out of the Casino, otherwise some one will follow you ant steal it, or kill you for it.  And if your a women, they will stun gun you, rape you, steal you money and then kill you.  It's a very lovely city.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 09:38:30 AM
[...]
I have actually been to the Casino myself one time when I lived and worked in  MO. No Desire To Return, acutally that applies to anywhere and everywhere in Illinois!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2014, 09:41:15 AM
[...]
Sounds like a great Friday night.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 09:51:21 AM
[...]
If you remember the 1st vacation movie when they got lost and the car got raped while they were in it that was filmed in Downtown East St Louis and pretty much did not need any actors.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 09:52:32 AM
Those EPC Cardinals are dead now too I guess.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 10:04:43 AM
good morning. at a rest stop on I-10 in Lake City, Florida. less than 2 hours to destination. fired up a Four Kicks, thank you KC. in case you're wondering, I left at 3:30 this morning to beat the traffic.
Get'n on down the road Dean!!!  Great man you are almost there.  Thanks for the morning update and BE SAFE!
I can smell the Efferdent and oatmeal cookies already.
Ha! Dean's ETA is 10AM, just in time for lunch
Brunch! Morning Scotty and OyOyOy!
Morning Rodney (Back to School) Dangerfield
Morning Blueballs.
Morning TexasDave. This "Deanwatch" is like following the white Bronco a few years back
LMAO yes for sure
+1
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 10:06:20 AM
Those EPC Cardinals are dead now too I guess.
Never understood that.  For as good as many of these EPC offerings are, they've never seemed to be well received on the jam.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 10:09:00 AM
Good morning, Scott.  I took the liberty of editing your words a bit for the daily opening remarks.  I hope you don't mind.
Significant improvement....I'm beginning to think littlefish is your muse.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 10:09:25 AM
Just about time for Dean to arrive and send a report in.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 10:12:08 AM
[...]
Note to self: Order stun gun
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 28, 2014, 10:13:23 AM
[...]
LMAO!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 28, 2014, 10:14:02 AM
[...]
I have actually been to the Casino myself one time when I lived and worked in  MO. No Desire To Return, actually that applies to anywhere and everywhere in Illinois!
Southern Illinois is actually very nice and pretty.  I thought it looked like the North Eastern part of Texas.  Of course the Politics's is all crooked, but I guess that's just about any where any more.  Most of our Governors go to prison.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 28, 2014, 10:14:39 AM
It's time for me to babysit... Later guys...!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 10:15:01 AM
Good morning, Scott.  I took the liberty of editing your words a bit for the daily opening remarks.  I hope you don't mind.
Significant improvement....I'm beginning to think littlefish is your muse.
Somebody's got to help shepherd the less fortunate
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 10:15:06 AM
10 Fallen Angel Torpedo
         10/39.50
 9 EP Carrillo Cardinal Natural Robusto
          5/22.50
 8 Oliva Serie "G" Maduro Torpedo
         10/32.50
 7 The Reckoning by Studio Tobac Robusto
          5/19.99
 6 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 Robusto
         10/39.99
 5 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 4 Man O' War Side Projects Little Devils
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 2 Asylum 13 Sixty double toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 1 Latitude Zero Experimental
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 10:17:07 AM
Just about time for Dean to arrive and send a report in.
Al Cowlings just text me, Dean's fine
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 10:22:05 AM
[...]
Ahh they don't play cops and robbers with stun guns in E St Louis.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 10:59:30 AM
12 5 Vegas Gold Gordo
          10/29.99
11 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
           5/26.99
10 Fallen Angel Torpedo
         10/39.50
 9 EP Carrillo Cardinal Natural Robusto
          5/22.50
 8 Oliva Serie "G" Maduro Torpedo
         10/32.50
 7 The Reckoning by Studio Tobac Robusto
          5/19.99
 6 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 Robusto
         10/39.99
 5 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 4 Man O' War Side Projects Little Devils
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 2 Asylum 13 Sixty double toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 1 Latitude Zero Experimental
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 11:00:47 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 11:02:34 AM
Being as we have the great Gurkha Gorge-Fest offering, we won't get any Gurkha's on the jam.
Speaking of weekly offerings, WTF are Los Blancos?  Look like a cross between Sinclair and Gran Habano.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 11:03:05 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
When is that?  11:00?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 11:03:06 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
How the internship goin Joe?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 11:05:22 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
When is that?  11:00?

Hopefully no later than noon.  Morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 11:06:47 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
How the internship goin Joe?

It's going.  Still going through various trainings and reading all the procedural manuals and whatnot.  The gov't is thorough to a fault, to put it kindly.  Haven't really gotten a chance to do much 'finance' stuff yet.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 11:16:29 AM
My Lojack says Dean stopped in alligator alley to change a flat tire 2 hours ago
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 11:18:02 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
How the internship goin Joe?

It's going.  Still going through various trainings and reading all the procedural manuals and whatnot.  The gov't is thorough to a fault, to put it kindly.  Haven't really gotten a chance to do much 'finance' stuff yet.
Are you working for a local municipality or regional/national gov't agency?  Nothing more fun than policy manuals...NOT!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 11:21:13 AM
My Lojack says Dean stopped in alligator alley to change a flat tire 2 hours ago

Dean's moving to Florida?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 11:21:28 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
How the internship goin Joe?

It's going.  Still going through various trainings and reading all the procedural manuals and whatnot.  The gov't is thorough to a fault, to put it kindly.  Haven't really gotten a chance to do much 'finance' stuff yet.
Are you working for a local municipality or regional/national gov't agency?  Nothing more fun than policy manuals...NOT!

County of San Diego.  The various manuals/orientations are absurd.  I doubt anyone who's ever gone through them would disagree... be much more tolerable if I could drink beers while reading through them but the government seems to frown on that sort of thing.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 11:23:27 AM
My Lojack says Dean stopped in alligator alley to change a flat tire 2 hours ago

Dean's moving to Florida?
LOL, exactly
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 11:24:19 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
How the internship goin Joe?

It's going.  Still going through various trainings and reading all the procedural manuals and whatnot.  The gov't is thorough to a fault, to put it kindly.  Haven't really gotten a chance to do much 'finance' stuff yet.
Are you working for a local municipality or regional/national gov't agency?  Nothing more fun than policy manuals...NOT!

County of San Diego.  The various manuals/orientations are absurd.  I doubt anyone who's ever gone through them would disagree... be much more tolerable if I could drink beers while reading through them but the government seems to frown on that sort of thing.
Geez, sounds like a prison
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 11:24:50 AM
My Lojack says Dean stopped in alligator alley to change a flat tire 2 hours ago

Dean's moving to Florida?
LOL, exactly
I guess we should consider him moved.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 11:27:20 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
Going to give a new one a try or back to one of the standards?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 11:27:43 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
How the internship goin Joe?

It's going.  Still going through various trainings and reading all the procedural manuals and whatnot.  The gov't is thorough to a fault, to put it kindly.  Haven't really gotten a chance to do much 'finance' stuff yet.
Are you working for a local municipality or regional/national gov't agency?  Nothing more fun than policy manuals...NOT!

County of San Diego.  The various manuals/orientations are absurd.  I doubt anyone who's ever gone through them would disagree... be much more tolerable if I could drink beers while reading through them but the government seems to frown on that sort of thing.
Geez, sounds like a prison

No drinking, no two hour smoke breaks, no rampant use of the internet... what am I supposed to do all day?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 11:28:15 AM
Interesting.....5 Vegas usually move.....maybe the jam is stuck again.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 11:30:19 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
How the internship goin Joe?

It's going.  Still going through various trainings and reading all the procedural manuals and whatnot.  The gov't is thorough to a fault, to put it kindly.  Haven't really gotten a chance to do much 'finance' stuff yet.
Are you working for a local municipality or regional/national gov't agency?  Nothing more fun than policy manuals...NOT!

County of San Diego.  The various manuals/orientations are absurd.  I doubt anyone who's ever gone through them would disagree... be much more tolerable if I could drink beers while reading through them but the government seems to frown on that sort of thing.
Geez, sounds like a prison

No drinking, no two hour smoke breaks, no rampant use of the internet... what am I supposed to do all day?
Not sure but much like the Dean relocation, it'll be interesting to see what happens
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 11:31:14 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
Going to give a new one a try or back to one of the standards?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 11:32:42 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
Going to give a new one a try or back to one of the standards?

Hmm... everything I'd typed to go with that disappeared.  Nice site, Tony.  I want to start trying more of Alpine Beer Co's stuff.  Not too available around town but the IPAs I've had have been awesome.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 11:39:51 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
Going to give a new one a try or back to one of the standards?
The Pure Hoppiness is calling to me
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 11:40:44 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
Going to give a new one a try or back to one of the standards?

Hmm... everything I'd typed to go with that disappeared.  Nice site, Tony.  I want to start trying more of Alpine Beer Co's stuff.  Not too available around town but the IPAs I've had have been awesome.
At least we got the site's midnight intro fixed
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 11:42:21 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
Going to give a new one a try or back to one of the standards?
The Pure Hoppiness is calling to me

They have Exponential Hoppiness bottled now. 11% ABV ipa. People line up before it opens just to buy it. Might get some of that, too. I also want to try their stout.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 11:51:06 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
Going to give a new one a try or back to one of the standards?
The Pure Hoppiness is calling to me
Irish Red and Captain Stout catch my eye.

They have Exponential Hoppiness bottled now. 11% ABV ipa. People line up before it opens just to buy it. Might get some of that, too. I also want to try their stout.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 28, 2014, 11:53:12 AM
Interesting.....5 Vegas usually move.....maybe the jam is stuck again.
Pallet sale?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 11:57:09 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
Going to give a new one a try or back to one of the standards?
The Pure Hoppiness is calling to me

I would also put Nelson above Sculpin and Grapefruit Slam when it comes to citrusy IPAs. It's like drinking juice. Love it. Can't remember my thoughts on Pure Hoppiness and Duet, which I've also had. Never had anything else from them.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 11:59:37 AM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
Going to give a new one a try or back to one of the standards?
The Pure Hoppiness is calling to me

I would also put Nelson above Sculpin and Grapefruit Slam when it comes to citrusy IPAs. It's like drinking juice. Love it. Can't remember my thoughts on Pure Hoppiness and Duet, which I've also had. Never had anything else from them.
SHUT UP! It's really that good?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 12:00:27 PM
Interesting.....5 Vegas usually move.....maybe the jam is stuck again.
Pallet sale?
Certainly looks like a bountiful supply of the Bullion, morning Mike
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 12:01:13 PM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
Going to give a new one a try or back to one of the standards?
The Pure Hoppiness is calling to me

I would also put Nelson above Sculpin and Grapefruit Slam when it comes to citrusy IPAs. It's like drinking juice. Love it. Can't remember my thoughts on Pure Hoppiness and Duet, which I've also had. Never had anything else from them.
SHUT UP! It's really that good?

I think so. Consensus seems to agree: http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3120/32286/
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 12:02:41 PM
Morning, all.  Love Thursdays, already thinking the brewery visit(s) after work.
How the internship goin Joe?

It's going.  Still going through various trainings and reading all the procedural manuals and whatnot.  The gov't is thorough to a fault, to put it kindly.  Haven't really gotten a chance to do much 'finance' stuff yet.
Are you working for a local municipality or regional/national gov't agency?  Nothing more fun than policy manuals...NOT!

County of San Diego.  The various manuals/orientations are absurd.  I doubt anyone who's ever gone through them would disagree... be much more tolerable if I could drink beers while reading through them but the government seems to frown on that sort of thing.
Geez, sounds like a prison
Minus the constant fear of being raped when you bend over or shanked when your back isn't against the wall...other than that it sounds pretty similar tho :)
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 12:04:18 PM
[...]

Speaking of getting raped or shanked, where's Dean?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 28, 2014, 12:06:23 PM
[...]

Sounds like you're pretty familiar with life inside, Shaun.  :o
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 28, 2014, 12:06:48 PM
Mornin' folks!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 12:07:09 PM
Mornin' folks!
Mornin Dusty!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 12:07:39 PM
[...]

Damn reality shows :) I do really enjoy watching Locked Up...reminds me never to commit a crime of any severity :)
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 12:08:06 PM
Mornin' folks!

Hey there, Dave! And goodbye, too, in case this is your last post.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 12:08:55 PM
[...]

Nice, restrained use of the emoticons.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 28, 2014, 12:09:37 PM
[...]

Ha! No kidding!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 28, 2014, 12:10:20 PM
Mornin' folks!

Hey there, Dave! And goodbye, too, in case this is your last post.
You never know.....howdy Joe.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 28, 2014, 12:13:00 PM
Interesting.....5 Vegas usually move.....maybe the jam is stuck again.
Pallet sale?
Certainly looks like a bountiful supply of the Bullion, morning Mike
Wazzup Scotty?  And don't forget the way cool "gold" seegar box.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 12:16:19 PM
Here is the tracking for the mystery bomb I am sending out...GFY!
1ZEW9678YW44569564
http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZEW9678YW44569564 (http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZEW9678YW44569564)
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 12:22:41 PM
Interesting.....5 Vegas usually move.....maybe the jam is stuck again.
Pallet sale?
Certainly looks like a bountiful supply of the Bullion, morning Mike
Wazzup Scotty?  And don't forget the way cool "gold" seegar box.
Ha! How could you? Who cares what's inside
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 12:23:39 PM
Mornin' folks!
Speaking of working in a prison, hi Dave!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 12:24:25 PM
Here is the tracking for the mystery bomb I am sending out...GFY!
1ZEW9678YW44569564
http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZEW9678YW44569564 (http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZEW9678YW44569564)

"UPS could not locate the shipment".  It's a hoax.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 28, 2014, 12:25:43 PM
Mornin' folks!
Speaking of working in a prison, hi Dave!
Howdy, Scott. Whoever designed this webfilter did a halfass job, it seems.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 12:26:02 PM
Here is the tracking for the mystery bomb I am sending out...GFY!
1ZEW9678YW44569564
http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZEW9678YW44569564 (http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZEW9678YW44569564)

"UPS could not locate the shipment".  It's a hoax.
Just went out this morning, should arrive in 1-9 weeks pending on Lori's temperament.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 28, 2014, 12:26:37 PM
Here is the tracking for the mystery bomb I am sending out...GFY!
1ZEW9678YW44569564
http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZEW9678YW44569564 (http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZEW9678YW44569564)

"UPS could not locate the shipment".  It's a hoax.
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 12:30:56 PM
13 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
          10/32.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 12:32:19 PM
[...]

Just a routine day in his neighborhood.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 28, 2014, 12:37:04 PM
[...]

Fargo's south side?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 28, 2014, 12:40:53 PM
Here is the tracking for the mystery bomb I am sending out...GFY!
1ZEW9678YW44569564
http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZEW9678YW44569564 (http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZEW9678YW44569564)

"UPS could not locate the shipment".  It's a hoax.
Just went out this morning, should arrive in 1-9 weeks pending on Lori's temperament.
not sure about Lori's temperament, but I will say that Famous doesn't seem to have cheapened their shipping yet.  I made the order yesterday and the material is here today.  free shipping and all, no handoff the the postal system.
good morning or afternoon depending on your displacement.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 12:41:49 PM
Here is the tracking for the mystery bomb I am sending out...GFY!
1ZEW9678YW44569564
http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZEW9678YW44569564 (http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1ZEW9678YW44569564)

"UPS could not locate the shipment".  It's a hoax.
Just went out this morning, should arrive in 1-9 weeks pending on Lori's temperament.
not sure about Lori's temperament, but I will say that Famous doesn't seem to have cheapened their shipping yet.  I made the order yesterday and the material is here today.  free shipping and all, no handoff the the postal system.
good morning or afternoon depending on your displacement.

Morning, Sam.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 28, 2014, 12:47:38 PM
Interesting thing about that, CG is last night around 11:30 I went to the Monster side and the HE's were up and not sold out.  You stand Lori up or something a while back?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 28, 2014, 12:48:16 PM
Interesting thing about that, CG is last night around 11:30 I went to the Monster side and the HE's were up and not sold out.  You stand Lori up or something a while back?
sorry, meant to say NR's
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 12:55:22 PM
[...]

I'm from the North side, wife from the South side, and we currently live in the West side  ;D
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 12:58:59 PM
[...]

Please, it's Fargo... there's only one side.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 01:00:39 PM
[...]

C'mon meow.  There isn't a city/split on N and S, but there are corresponding high schools...Fargo North and Fargo South.  West Fargo is it's own city technically.  And then there are those ass-clowns across the river in MN...
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 01:04:17 PM
[...]

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 01:05:52 PM
[...]

Who even cares how many sides it has?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 01:12:13 PM
[...]

Go GTL ya guido!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 28, 2014, 01:13:30 PM
all unloaded, just have to unpack some other time. I need a shower, and going to hit the pool.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 28, 2014, 01:15:32 PM
all unloaded, just have to unpack some other time. I need a shower, and going to hit the pool.
Nice!  congrats on getting out and getting there!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 01:15:34 PM
all unloaded, just have to unpack some other time. I need a shower, and going to hit the pool.
Atta boy Dean! shower with the landlord?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2014, 01:16:33 PM
Mornin' folks!
Speaking of working in a prison, hi Dave!
Howdy, Scott. Whoever designed this webfilter did a halfass job, it seems.
GFY, Dave.  I'm actually working on solving your issue once and for all.  It just may take some time.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 01:17:44 PM
all unloaded, just have to unpack some other time. I need a shower, and going to hit the pool.
Great Looking Place Dean!!!! Go man go you are in the right place now.  Congratulations on putting it all together to find a new home wishing you all the best!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 01:19:05 PM
Mornin' folks!
Speaking of working in a prison, hi Dave!
Howdy, Scott. Whoever designed this webfilter did a halfass job, it seems.
GFY, Dave.  I'm actually working on solving your issue once and for all.  It just may take some time.
Do you mean besides showing some lowlifes the door?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 01:20:02 PM
[...]

+ zzzzzzzz
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 01:20:11 PM
Get the lounge chair out front and unpack the ashtray yet?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2014, 01:21:11 PM
all unloaded, just have to unpack some other time. I need a shower, and going to hit the pool.
Looks nice, Deano.  Spent a few nights in one similar earlier this summer and I was surprised at how comfortable it was.  Good luck.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2014, 01:25:39 PM
Mornin' folks!
Speaking of working in a prison, hi Dave!
Howdy, Scott. Whoever designed this webfilter did a halfass job, it seems.
GFY, Dave.  I'm actually working on solving your issue once and for all.  It just may take some time.
Do you mean besides showing some lowlifes the door?
I have some tricks up my sleeve.  I need to make it suitable for Dusty, DukeofSunBurst, and the likes.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 28, 2014, 01:26:42 PM
all unloaded, just have to unpack some other time. I need a shower, and going to hit the pool.
Hey, it's got tiki torches...what else could you ask for?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 01:27:45 PM
15 601 Serie Top Ten Sampler
          10/32.50
14 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura
          10/18.50
[...]
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 01:28:41 PM
Mornin' folks!
Speaking of working in a prison, hi Dave!
Howdy, Scott. Whoever designed this webfilter did a halfass job, it seems.
GFY, Dave.  I'm actually working on solving your issue once and for all.  It just may take some time.
Do you mean besides showing some lowlifes the door?
I have some tricks up my sleeve.  I need to make it suitable for Dusty, DukeofSunBurst, and the likes.
Let me know if you need any motivation
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 01:29:59 PM
Mornin' folks!
Speaking of working in a prison, hi Dave!
Howdy, Scott. Whoever designed this webfilter did a halfass job, it seems.
GFY, Dave.  I'm actually working on solving your issue once and for all.  It just may take some time.
Do you mean besides showing some lowlifes the door?
I have some tricks up my sleeve.  I need to make it suitable for Dusty, DukeofSunBurst, and the likes.
Let me know if you need any motivation

www.definitelynotcigarbanter.com should trick any filters
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 01:34:08 PM
Mornin' folks!
Speaking of working in a prison, hi Dave!
Howdy, Scott. Whoever designed this webfilter did a halfass job, it seems.
GFY, Dave.  I'm actually working on solving your issue once and for all.  It just may take some time.
Do you mean besides showing some lowlifes the door?
I have some tricks up my sleeve.  I need to make it suitable for Dusty, DukeofSunBurst, and the likes.
Let me know if you need any motivation

www.definitelynotcigarbanter.com should trick any filters
www.allIdoiswork.com
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2014, 01:36:41 PM
Mornin' folks!
Speaking of working in a prison, hi Dave!
Howdy, Scott. Whoever designed this webfilter did a halfass job, it seems.
GFY, Dave.  I'm actually working on solving your issue once and for all.  It just may take some time.
Do you mean besides showing some lowlifes the door?
I have some tricks up my sleeve.  I need to make it suitable for Dusty, DukeofSunBurst, and the likes.
Let me know if you need any motivation

www.definitelynotcigarbanter.com should trick any filters
www.allIdoiswork.com
Hahaha, motherfuckers!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 01:44:09 PM
Subway Sandwich at my friggin desk, what a life these office people have!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 01:49:47 PM
Mornin' folks!
Speaking of working in a prison, hi Dave!
Howdy, Scott. Whoever designed this webfilter did a halfass job, it seems.
GFY, Dave.  I'm actually working on solving your issue once and for all.  It just may take some time.
Do you mean besides showing some lowlifes the door?
I have some tricks up my sleeve.  I need to make it suitable for Dusty, DukeofSunBurst, and the likes.
Let me know if you need any motivation
What a friend!  You two should go into business together.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 01:51:24 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2014, 01:55:08 PM
Mornin' folks!
Speaking of working in a prison, hi Dave!
Howdy, Scott. Whoever designed this webfilter did a halfass job, it seems.
GFY, Dave.  I'm actually working on solving your issue once and for all.  It just may take some time.
Do you mean besides showing some lowlifes the door?
I have some tricks up my sleeve.  I need to make it suitable for Dusty, DukeofSunBurst, and the likes.
Let me know if you need any motivation
What a friend!  You two should go into business together.
As soon as I get around to putting the business plan together...
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 01:55:43 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
Don't smoke it
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 01:58:49 PM
Subway Sandwich at my friggin desk, what a life these office people have!
Alright, take it easy Jared
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 02:00:19 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What is a board foot exactly?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 02:01:34 PM
This 601 sampler never moves
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 02:04:23 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What is a board foot exactly?
http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php (http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php)
It's essentially the volume of wood...example: a 12" wide, by 12" length, by 1" thick is 1BF
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 02:05:38 PM
This 601 sampler never moves
Because it has 2 turds and 2 dog rockets included
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 02:06:05 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What is a board foot exactly?
http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php (http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php)
It's essentially the volume of wood...example: a 12" wide, by 12" length, by 1" thick is 1BF
Right, so what is the dimension of what you bought? Random but all the same thickness?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 02:06:32 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What humidification are you going to use?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 02:06:56 PM
Subway Sandwich at my friggin desk, what a life these office people have!
Alright, take it easy Jared
Heck Subway is a step up I usually get a cold sandwich at the 7-11.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 02:07:35 PM
This 601 sampler never moves
Because it has 2 turds and 2 dog rockets included
Other than that, some fine sticks.  Also probably a bit tired from being around the block a few too many times.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 28, 2014, 02:08:36 PM
yes Tony.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 02:08:55 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What is a board foot exactly?
http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php (http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php)
It's essentially the volume of wood...example: a 12" wide, by 12" length, by 1" thick is 1BF
Right, so what is the dimension of what you bought? Random but all the same thickness?
I guess what I'm asking is: Did you buy 1/4" liner material or like 1/2" or 3/4" for shelves and such? If you get for example 1/2" material, is 24" x 24" a BF? Tell me, tell me
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 02:09:54 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What is a board foot exactly?
http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php (http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php)
It's essentially the volume of wood...example: a 12" wide, by 12" length, by 1" thick is 1BF
Right, so what is the dimension of what you bought? Random but all the same thickness?
Correct.  It's a minimum of 4" thick and a max of 6' long.  Since it's just the lining I am not too picky about the individual board sizes, more worries about covering up all of the hard wood with SC.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 02:10:06 PM
This 601 sampler never moves
Because it has 2 turds and 2 dog rockets included
Other than that, some fine sticks.  Also probably a bit tired from being around the block a few too many times.
Right, 6 of them are excellent and the other 4 probably not bad just need to lower the price
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 02:10:14 PM
yes Tony.
Some iced tea and you're good to go sir.  Enjoy!!!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 02:10:26 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What humidification are you going to use?
The Oasis Magna has my eye, might get a smaller one.
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074)
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 02:10:42 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What is a board foot exactly?
http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php (http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php)
It's essentially the volume of wood...example: a 12" wide, by 12" length, by 1" thick is 1BF
Right, so what is the dimension of what you bought? Random but all the same thickness?
I guess what I'm asking is: Did you buy 1/4" liner material or like 1/2" or 3/4" for shelves and such? If you get for example 1/2" material, is 24" x 24" a BF? Tell me, tell me

More like BORED foot, am I right?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 02:11:37 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What is a board foot exactly?
http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php (http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php)
It's essentially the volume of wood...example: a 12" wide, by 12" length, by 1" thick is 1BF
Right, so what is the dimension of what you bought? Random but all the same thickness?
I guess what I'm asking is: Did you buy 1/4" liner material or like 1/2" or 3/4" for shelves and such? If you get for example 1/2" material, is 24" x 24" a BF? Tell me, tell me
LOL!  It might be more fun if I don't tell you...
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 02:11:55 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What is a board foot exactly?
http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php (http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php)
It's essentially the volume of wood...example: a 12" wide, by 12" length, by 1" thick is 1BF
Right, so what is the dimension of what you bought? Random but all the same thickness?
Correct.  It's a minimum of 4" thick and a max of 6' long.  Since it's just the lining I am not too picky about the individual board sizes, more worries about covering up all of the hard wood with SC.
Gotcha, so you have some work to do once it arrives
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 02:12:17 PM
IT's TIME FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!   IT'S TIME FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!   IT'S TIME FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!          IT'S TIME FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 28, 2014, 02:13:36 PM
set for company.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 02:15:55 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What is a board foot exactly?
http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php (http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php)
It's essentially the volume of wood...example: a 12" wide, by 12" length, by 1" thick is 1BF
Right, so what is the dimension of what you bought? Random but all the same thickness?
Correct.  It's a minimum of 4" thick and a max of 6' long.  Since it's just the lining I am not too picky about the individual board sizes, more worries about covering up all of the hard wood with SC.
Gotcha, so you have some work to do once it arrives
You got it...I will use a jointer and square one side of it and then rip it to width and length with a table saw
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 02:16:10 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What is a board foot exactly?
http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php (http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php)
It's essentially the volume of wood...example: a 12" wide, by 12" length, by 1" thick is 1BF
Right, so what is the dimension of what you bought? Random but all the same thickness?
I guess what I'm asking is: Did you buy 1/4" liner material or like 1/2" or 3/4" for shelves and such? If you get for example 1/2" material, is 24" x 24" a BF? Tell me, tell me

More like BORED foot, am I right?
CNS. I'm a carpenter by trade, before I got into project management and always thought the "exotic wood" business was for dicks...haven't been proven wrong yet  ;D
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 02:16:38 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What is a board foot exactly?
http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php (http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php)
It's essentially the volume of wood...example: a 12" wide, by 12" length, by 1" thick is 1BF
Right, so what is the dimension of what you bought? Random but all the same thickness?
Correct.  It's a minimum of 4" thick and a max of 6' long.  Since it's just the lining I am not too picky about the individual board sizes, more worries about covering up all of the hard wood with SC.
Gotcha, so you have some work to do once it arrives
The outside 3/4" hardwood, which I am using Tiger Maple for, will be similar.  But I am buying that locally and picking out specific boards.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 02:17:03 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What humidification are you going to use?
The Oasis Magna has my eye, might get a smaller one.
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074)
I say go with the larger size.....and get a number of extra fans.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 02:18:37 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What humidification are you going to use?
The Oasis Magna has my eye, might get a smaller one.
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074)
I say go with the larger size.....and get a number of extra fans.
Will do!  I have 2 extra fans at home from the Oasis I used to have and will get those setup and pickup a couple more!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 02:19:07 PM
set for company.
You are already fitting right into the population down there, man that looks like a nice set-up.

What is to be your first Florida Cigar????
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 02:21:50 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What humidification are you going to use?
The Oasis Magna has my eye, might get a smaller one.
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074)
I say go with the larger size.....and get a number of extra fans.
Will do!  I have 2 extra fans at home from the Oasis I used to have and will get those setup and pickup a couple more!
Not expensive and does a lot to optimize uniform humidity.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 02:22:12 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What is a board foot exactly?
http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php (http://www.woodworkerssource.com/board_foot_calculator.php)
It's essentially the volume of wood...example: a 12" wide, by 12" length, by 1" thick is 1BF
Right, so what is the dimension of what you bought? Random but all the same thickness?
Correct.  It's a minimum of 4" thick and a max of 6' long.  Since it's just the lining I am not too picky about the individual board sizes, more worries about covering up all of the hard wood with SC.
Gotcha, so you have some work to do once it arrives
The outside 3/4" hardwood, which I am using Tiger Maple for, will be similar.  But I am buying that locally and picking out specific boards.
Oh, I didn't realize you were building the entire thing yourself, nice. You'll have to post pics. I thought you were fitting-out an existing cabinet for some reason
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 02:23:07 PM
[...]
That was my previous project, converting a replica antique ice chest...this will be a brand new tower :) MWeber is coming to help as well
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 02:23:14 PM
set for company.
You are already fitting right into the population down there, man that looks like a nice set-up.

What is to be your first Florida Cigar????
You mean his first homecoming cigar....I think he already had an EPC after crossing the border.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 02:23:25 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What humidification are you going to use?
The Oasis Magna has my eye, might get a smaller one.
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074)
I say go with the larger size.....and get a number of extra fans.
Will do!  I have 2 extra fans at home from the Oasis I used to have and will get those setup and pickup a couple more!
Not expensive and does a lot to optimize uniform humidity.
Should have bought that yesterday with my order...fuck me
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 02:24:02 PM
Just ordered 18BF of Spanish Cedar for the new tower!
What humidification are you going to use?
The Oasis Magna has my eye, might get a smaller one.
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074)
I say go with the larger size.....and get a number of extra fans.
Will do!  I have 2 extra fans at home from the Oasis I used to have and will get those setup and pickup a couple more!
Not expensive and does a lot to optimize uniform humidity.
Should have bought that yesterday with my order...fuck me
Ohh backordered, fml
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 02:24:38 PM
[...]

There is is. Figured it was just a matter of time before the 'MWeber' drop.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 02:26:08 PM
[...]

Ohh geeeeezzzzzzz
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 02:27:01 PM
Are there any other options for fan kits...these things are damn near rape for the $$.  Anyone ever do the same thing with computer fans?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 02:28:00 PM
[...]

Do you call him that in person?  Is is moo-weber?  Mmm-weber?  Or is the M silent?

I only get to participate in one of the two bitch/grievance days so GFY.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 02:31:11 PM
Are there any other options for fan kits...these things are damn near rape for the $$.  Anyone ever do the same thing with computer fans?

 I just got an additional set of these:  http://www.cheaphumidors.com/p_HYDRA-SMFANKIT.html

Not sure if that's what you're talking about or not.  My humidity levels tend to stay very close to each other throughout the unit, though, so I don't think I even have them plugged in at the moment.  And I don't mind humidity levels being a bit different throughout since some cigars I know for a fact I like dryer than others, and others that don't hold up well at the lower levels.  Also the cheapy hygrometers - and yes, even the digital ones are just 'less crappy' than the analogs - are only so accurate, ya know?  I truthfully don't worry about it all that much so long as everything I pull out burns right and it's in an 'acceptable range'.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 02:32:07 PM
[...]

Usually Mike, sometimes Webby, or Web, or MWebs, or Webster, or Webba, just whatever rolls off the tongue.  "Emm-Weber"
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 02:33:38 PM
[...]

I think I will probably install the Magna, with the 2 fans it includes, and then leave spots to add more.  I don't think I have one of those switches, just the fans and ribbon cords...will check tonight.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 02:34:49 PM
[...]

There are two now?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 02:36:55 PM
[...]

Thought we got it on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, no?  Just me?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 02:48:54 PM
Are there any other options for fan kits...these things are damn near rape for the $$.  Anyone ever do the same thing with computer fans?
Never did it myself but seen computer fans used in some.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 28, 2014, 02:54:50 PM
set for company.
You are already fitting right into the population down there, man that looks like a nice set-up.

What is to be your first Florida Cigar????
had that aleady, early morning. thinking about a CLE Cuarenta.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 02:56:18 PM
set for company.
You are already fitting right into the population down there, man that looks like a nice set-up.

What is to be your first Florida Cigar????
had that aleady, early morning. thinking about a CLE Cuarenta.
I was not clear I meant your first "Florida Home" cigar not a roadie.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 28, 2014, 02:58:37 PM
OK, I'm heading outta here, these empty growlers aren't gonna fill themselves.  Have a great weekend, all.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 28, 2014, 02:59:22 PM
set for company.
You are already fitting right into the population down there, man that looks like a nice set-up.

What is to be your first Florida Cigar????
had that aleady, early morning. thinking about a CLE Cuarenta.
I was not clear I meant your first "Florida Home" cigar not a roadie.
the CLE will be my first Florida Home cigar. now I really need to stock up. very few left.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 03:01:57 PM
OK, I'm heading outta here, these empty growlers aren't gonna fill themselves.  Have a great weekend, all.
See ya JoeJoe!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 03:14:22 PM
16 AVO Maduro robusto
            5/26.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 03:19:19 PM
Did you go visit the Boa Tramp yet Dean?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 28, 2014, 03:19:28 PM
heading for the pool.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 28, 2014, 03:20:43 PM
Did you go visit the Boa Tramp yet Dean?
hahaha, no. gulf is just down the road too.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: sfish on August 28, 2014, 03:25:53 PM
I'm out guys, got busy at the end of the day. See you gals tomorrow!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:25:59 PM
[...]
Good afternoon guys, it doesn't look like I missed much today on the jam.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 03:29:59 PM
[...]
Definitely Not!!!!!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 03:32:43 PM
Did you go visit the Boa Tramp yet Dean?
hahaha, no. gulf is just down the road too.
Don't forget your trunks!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 03:32:57 PM
I'm out guys, got busy at the end of the day. See you gals tomorrow!
Suuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee...bibi Scotty!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:36:10 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 03:36:48 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
Very nice Chip...hot damn!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 03:37:41 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
Very nice Chip...hot damn!
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
Very nice Chip...hot damn!
i forgot to post a pic of the beauty.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 03:38:13 PM
Did you go visit the Boa Tramp yet Dean?
hahaha, no. gulf is just down the road too.
For sure....and the Withlacoochee Bay!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 28, 2014, 03:58:52 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
Dayumn.  What are we celebratin?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 04:01:36 PM
17 Nica Libre Potencia Robusto
           10/32.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 04:02:16 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
Dayumn.  What are we celebratin?
LSU startin' the season of course!  College football is back.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2014, 04:03:05 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
What are we celebrating? -
Never mind.  Enjoy!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 28, 2014, 04:03:49 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
Dayumn.  What are we celebratin?
isn't it enough that he has a Behike 52?  that's a cause for celebration to begin with... Hello and take care
guys, just a quick drive by....
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 28, 2014, 04:05:09 PM
hey Tony did you find you missing humidor?  Is the warden trying to gaslight you?
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 28, 2014, 04:08:02 PM
18
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 28, 2014, 04:08:45 PM

Featured Samplers Clearance You Pick 2 Expert Picks Custom Sampler Sale

  Punch Bareknuckle & FREE $20 Gift Card

MSRP:$170.00
Blitz Price: $59.95
Expires Sunday @ Midnight (EDT)

Punch Bareknuckle Flight Sampler contains:
5 x Punch Bareknuckle Rothschild (4.5"x50)
5 x Punch Bareknuckle Belicoso (5.0"x50)
5 x Punch Bareknuckle Elites (5.25"x45)
5 x Punch Bareknuckle Pita (6.1"x50)
-plus-
FREE $20 Cigar.com Gift Card

Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2014, 04:10:25 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
Dayumn.  What are we celebratin?
isn't it enough that he has a Behike 52?  that's a cause for celebration to begin with... Hello and take care
guys, just a quick drive by....
Hi and bye, Flip.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 28, 2014, 04:10:53 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
WOW, very nice cigar Chip!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 28, 2014, 04:10:54 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
send me one
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 04:12:00 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
Dayumn.  What are we celebratin?
LSU startin' the season of course!  College football is back.
Dean...DUH!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 28, 2014, 04:12:46 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
send me one
+1
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 04:12:48 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
send me one
LOL! Pretty damn good smoke...I have had the 52 and it was pretty fuckin awesome.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 04:14:04 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
Dayumn.  What are we celebratin?
LSU startin' the season of course!  College football is back.
Thats it!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 28, 2014, 04:16:33 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
send me one
Sorry, that was the only one I had. It was worth the price to try one for sure and now I can see why they charge so much.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 04:21:32 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
send me one
Sorry, that was the only one I had. It was worth the price to try one for sure and now I can see why they charge so much.
It's one of the spendy smokes that is very close to what you pay for, if not better...and that's hard to do at $28-35/stick.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 28, 2014, 04:31:07 PM
Have a great day guy's
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 04:42:13 PM
Have a great day guy's
See ya Steve!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 04:56:42 PM
Tex, you get this yet?
(http://cdn.cstatic.net/gridnailer/500x/http://cdn.cstatic.net/images/gridfs/53fb8e46f92ea17ca000161e/Screenshot%202014-08-25%2014.22.39(2).jpg)
http://imgur.com/unzxUj3 (http://imgur.com/unzxUj3)
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 05:17:22 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
send me one
You wouldn't like them... they cost a bit more than $3...
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 28, 2014, 05:20:28 PM
It's been awhile since I have smoked a really good cigar and this Behike 52 has been calling my name since last February when SandySteve sent it to. What a great celebration cigar it is.
send me one
You wouldn't like them... they cost a bit more than $3...
Imagine the resale if Oy were to list em on CATS...$60? ;)
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 05:43:16 PM
Tex, you get this yet?
(http://cdn.cstatic.net/gridnailer/500x/http://cdn.cstatic.net/images/gridfs/53fb8e46f92ea17ca000161e/Screenshot%202014-08-25%2014.22.39(2).jpg)
http://imgur.com/unzxUj3 (http://imgur.com/unzxUj3)
Damn Tempting I must say.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 28, 2014, 05:49:46 PM
 CLE Cuarenta (thank you KC) and water. my first Florida Home cigar.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 05:53:32 PM
CLE Cuarenta (thank you KC) and water. my first Florida Home cigar.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 05:55:44 PM
Let's Play Football!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 28, 2014, 06:01:44 PM
CLE Cuarenta (thank you KC) and water. my first Florida Home cigar.

LMAO. thanks Dave.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 28, 2014, 06:03:21 PM
.... and a big thank you to all of you for your encouragement and support.
now GFY's.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 06:05:36 PM
19 La Aurora 1495 Series Robusto
           10/29.99
18 Sam Leccia Luchador Robusto
            5/27.50
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 06:07:26 PM
CLE Cuarenta (thank you KC) and water. my first Florida Home cigar.

LMAO. thanks Dave.
PM Sent Dean
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 06:44:26 PM
V lit and since it is football season Sam A Octoberfest on the patio.  Warden on the way with a Greek Pizza.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 28, 2014, 06:58:29 PM
CLE Cuarenta (thank you KC) and water. my first Florida Home cigar.

LMAO. thanks Dave.
PM Sent Dean
replied.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 07:02:20 PM
CLE Cuarenta (thank you KC) and water. my first Florida Home cigar.

LMAO. thanks Dave.
PM Sent Dean
replied.
Thanks
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 28, 2014, 07:25:17 PM
CLE Cuarenta (thank you KC) and water. my first Florida Home cigar.

LMAO. thanks Dave.
PM Sent Dean
replied.
Thanks
no, thank you.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 28, 2014, 07:30:27 PM
Ahhhh 4 Days Off!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2014, 07:32:33 PM
.... and a big thank you to all of you for your encouragement and support.
now GFY's.
Now you're truly settled in!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 28, 2014, 09:27:15 PM
I think they may be fake.
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2014, 09:49:10 PM
I think they may be fake.
Hilarious!
Title: Re: 8/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 28, 2014, 09:51:50 PM
I think they may be fake.
LMAO!