CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: 5/8/2015  (Read 19793 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 5/8/2015
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2015, 07:12:15 AM »

Good Friday morning boys! Dave, Dave, Dave, Chip, RodentRescueDean. Mother's Day is covered well for once...but you never know for sure do you?
morning Scott.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2015, 07:13:38 AM »

good morning Chip, and Dave, and Dave. a sleepless night, bikerlady just left to take care of the possums and get a little rest, she'll be back, probably be here by the time I get back from my haircut and a few groceries for the weekend.
Oliva G natural robusto and coffee going.

Chip, I like Dilbert's theory - less you know the more you make. that's why the rich have more money than brains. Damn them.
Morning Dean, Dave. Hope "taking care of the possums" isn't a euphemism.
nope, we picked up 14 baby possums last week for Florida Animal Rescue, we released 6 from about a month ago in the Goethe Forest the other day. in NY we call these things roadkill, why they rescue them here is beyond me.
We call them target practice.  Far beyond me why you are participating in rescuing the nasty rodents.
because of the women involved in Animal Rescue.
Not an acceptable Alpha Male excuse. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2015, 07:15:11 AM »

Deans Penis might have to express his concerns regarding this possum pussy story.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2015, 07:16:40 AM »

One day a blonde came home from school and came to her mother and said, "Hey, Mommy! Mommy! Today in school we learned to count. The other kids could only count to three but I can count to Ten..... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!"

The mother responds, "Very good honey." The blonde asks, "Is that because I'm a blonde mommy?" And the mother responds, "Yes dear."

Next day the blonde came home and went to her mother and said, "Today in school we learned our ABCs! The other kids could only get to D but I can get to K! .... A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K!"

The mother says, "Very good honey." The blonde then asked. "Is that because I'm a blonde, Mommy?" The mother responds, "Yes dear."

The third day the blonde come home from school and said to her mother, "Mommy today in school we went swimming! But I was the only one who had breasts. Is that because I'm a blonde, Mommy?"
And the mother responds, "No Honey, it's because you're twenty five."

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2015, 07:19:57 AM »

A family was having dinner on Mother's Day. For some reason the mother was unusually quiet. Finally the husband asked what was wrong.
"Nothing," said the woman.
Not buying it, he asked again: "Seriously, what's wrong?"
"Well, I'll tell you. I have cooked and cleaned and fed the kids for 15 years and on Mother's Day, you don't even tell me so much as 'Thank you’."
"Why should I? Not once in 15 years have I gotten a Father's Day gift."
"Yes," she said... "But I'm their real mother."

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2015, 07:21:19 AM »

Just a reminder....Sunday is Mothers day....be prepared.
Ordered gift Monday got back order notice Tuesday all is going well.  Have to give her some cigars I guess, >:(. Got to get a card today.
Card and a six pack should be good.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2015, 07:23:37 AM »

good morning Chip, and Dave, and Dave. a sleepless night, bikerlady just left to take care of the possums and get a little rest, she'll be back, probably be here by the time I get back from my haircut and a few groceries for the weekend.

Chip, I like Dilbert's theory - less you know the more you make. that's why the rich have more money than brains. Damn them.
nope, we picked up 14 baby possums last week for Florida Animal Rescue, we released 6 from about a month ago in the Goethe Forest the other day. in NY we call these things roadkill, why they rescue them here is beyond me.
We call them target practice.  Far beyond me why you are participating in rescuing the nasty rodents.
Refocus her on some real animals....not the varmints.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2015, 07:26:52 AM »

Never would've imagined you'd do it for that reason! ;)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2015, 07:32:16 AM »

it sure isn't because I like possums!

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2015, 07:34:35 AM »

Good morning guys.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2015, 07:34:53 AM »

Oliva G natural robutsto and coffee going.

Classic Example of Little Head Doing The Thinking!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2015, 07:35:44 AM »

Good morning guys.
What you got on the vacation plan today? 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2015, 07:39:42 AM »

Oliva G natural robutsto and coffee going.

Classic Example of Little Head Doing The Thinking!
Imagine that!

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2015, 07:45:58 AM »

Good morning guys.
Lots of fun as usual although the wife took the day off so a few things I wanted to get done will have to be postponed since I don't want her supervision.  I will spend my first day of vacation picking up limbs and cutting grass, oh the fun I am going to have. I am holding up my sarcasm sign right now. 

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2015, 07:46:31 AM »

Good morning guys.
What are your plans for the next three days?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13