CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: 5/8/2015  (Read 19795 times)

Threebean

Re: 5/8/2015
« Reply #180 on: May 08, 2015, 05:57:36 PM »

If only it tasted as good as it burned.

Nice construction - never been a Diamond Crown fan.  The Maximus is ok, but not worth the price tag.
Agreed.  Although the 2nd half is tastier than the 1st.  I found it to have too many bitter notes.
Have never read a glowing review of that line, and with the asking price, doubt I'll add my own.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #181 on: May 08, 2015, 05:58:27 PM »

Nice construction - never been a Diamond Crown fan.  The Maximus is ok, but not worth the price tag.
Agreed.  Although the 2nd half is tastier than the 1st.  I found it to have too many bitter notes.
Mine had a lot of chocolate notes because I ate a half of Hershey Bar just before I lit it, interesting combination :)

Threebean

« Reply #182 on: May 08, 2015, 06:01:06 PM »

CG you watching golf
Yes sir. Fun to watch em struggle
Did somebody throw their driver in the pond?  Yeah they are struggling
LALTS - YUP!
Who dun it?
I think it was some commie European - can't remember.  It was wide left, like 50yards offline...total snap-hook.
Commie's play that elite rich white man's game?  Serves him right.

Threebean

« Reply #183 on: May 08, 2015, 06:02:12 PM »

Mine had a lot of chocolate notes because I ate a half of Hershey Bar just before I lit it, interesting combination :)
Chocolate goes great with a lot of cigars.  First discovered that one Halloween. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #184 on: May 08, 2015, 06:12:06 PM »

CG you watching golf
Yes sir. Fun to watch em struggle
Did somebody throw their driver in the pond?  Yeah they are struggling
LALTS - YUP!
Who dun it?
I think it was some commie European - can't remember.  It was wide left, like 50yards offline...total snap-hook.
Commie's play that elite rich white man's game?  Serves him right.
I have seen some of the damnedest golf shots ever today.  Lots of commies play over here, bunch more money to be had.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #185 on: May 08, 2015, 06:55:31 PM »

Funny thing happened with that Diamond Crown... The burn got wonky and the taste got better.  I should have taken another photo.

Threebean

« Reply #186 on: May 08, 2015, 08:05:05 PM »

Gonna toss a Friday evening sheesh on here and head on home.  Enjoy your weekend, whoever is still lurking.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #187 on: May 08, 2015, 08:30:12 PM »

Chocolate goes great with a lot of cigars.  First discovered that one Halloween.
Or a chocolate stout...

Threebean

« Reply #188 on: May 08, 2015, 11:36:52 PM »

Or a chocolate stout...
Not hardly! 
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]