Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Cardinals/Steelers entering their second weather delay. Sheesh.
Ridiculous. Worse, the Steelers are losing to a shit team. Let's see what they can do in the last 10 minutes of playtime.
7 early games today and the home team only won 1 of those.
And in one of those games, the Dolphins beat the Commanders 45-15, giving us a Scorigami!

Cardinals/Steelers entering their second weather delay. Sheesh.
Ridiculous. Worse, the Steelers are losing to a shit team. Let's see what they can do in the last 10 minutes of playtime.
7 early games today and the home team only won 1 of those.
And in one of those games, the Dolphins beat the Commanders 45-15, giving us a Scorigami!
That means the Dolphins have been involved in at least 2 of these this year.

Wordle 897 2/6

🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I lost my 66 day streak because I fell asleep and didn't complete yesterday's Wordle until after midnight. Also experienced a glitch a couple of months back so it was really like a 95 day streak. Oh well. I'm off to a good start with my new streak. A fortuitous first word.
My current streak is 101, after losing my previous streak of 114 because I completely forgot to do the puzzle one day. So in my mind, I've got a completed puzzle streak of 215.

Wordle 897 2/6

🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I lost my 66 day streak because I fell asleep and didn't complete yesterday's Wordle until after midnight. Also experienced a glitch a couple of months back so it was really like a 95 day streak. Oh well. I'm off to a good start with my new streak. A fortuitous first word.
My current streak is 101, after losing my previous streak of 114 because I completely forgot to do the puzzle one day. So in my mind, I've got a completed puzzle streak of 215.
85 is the highest streak registered for me. I suck.

Cardinals/Steelers entering their second weather delay. Sheesh.
Ridiculous. Worse, the Steelers are losing to a shit team. Let's see what they can do in the last 10 minutes of playtime.
7 early games today and the home team only won 1 of those.
And in one of those games, the Dolphins beat the Commanders 45-15, giving us a Scorigami!
I'm surprised by that. I was thinking the Jets were going to give us one today with their safety and all. In the end, they did not.

And now this 49ers vs. Eagles game is getting crazy.

Browns are holding their own against the Rams.

Cardinals/Steelers entering their second weather delay. Sheesh.
Ridiculous. Worse, the Steelers are losing to a shit team. Let's see what they can do in the last 10 minutes of playtime.
7 early games today and the home team only won 1 of those.
And in one of those games, the Dolphins beat the Commanders 45-15, giving us a Scorigami!
I'm surprised by that. I was thinking the Jets were going to give us one today with their safety and all. In the end, they did not.
Almost.

Browns are holding their own against the Rams.
As usual, their stupidity is holding them back.

And now this 49ers vs. Eagles game is getting crazy.
Watching this one now

Reserva organica

Reserva organica
How is that?
Got a single in a 5 pack sampler and have to say it's very pleasant

Browns are holding their own against the Rams.
As usual, their stupidity is holding them back.
And that'll just about do it. Sheesh.

Browns are holding their own against the Rams.
As usual, their stupidity is holding them back.
And that'll just about do it. Sheesh.
What happened in the 2nd half? Almost duplicating the result of the Eagles.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4