Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

« Reply #300 on: April 08, 2015, 08:52:02 PM »

OK boys, time to call it a day.  Early in / early out tomorrow so I may not be on here much.
TWHS
SDS
Don't let me have to go look that up.  My brain hurts.

SDS is "Students for a Democratic Society".  I was VP my senior year at RU.  That got me on Richard Nixon's "Enemies List".  I was so proud.  I don't know if the organization even exists anymore.  Oh, and good evening Sir Antnee, Duke of Donuts!
I was negotiating toddlerhood in the heyday of the SDS. By the time I became aware it was all Black Panthers and the Symbionese Liberation Army on TV.

Evening, KC.

Evening raz!  That was in the 70s.  I was in during the 60s.  Organizations change over time.  Ronald Reagan would never get the nomination in the Republican Party of today.  He raised taxes and compromised with Tip O'Neill quite often.  Those two had lunch once a week and drinks in the evening!
Indeed. If only we had some politicians like them today. Now we have nothing but clowns, jokes, frauds, thieves, and assholes.

Jayzus, I'd even take Nixon over these jackasses.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 4/8/2015
« Reply #301 on: April 08, 2015, 08:56:05 PM »

Indeed. If only we had some politicians like them today. Now we have nothing but clowns, jokes, frauds, thieves, and assholes.

Jayzus, I'd even take Nixon over these jackasses.

Way before your time, but "I Like Ike!"
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 4/8/2015
« Reply #302 on: April 08, 2015, 09:13:04 PM »

Finally, we turn again to politics.  Chicagoans have re-elected former Obama and Bill Clinton staffer Rahm Emmanuel to the Mayor's office, demonstrating yet again that Chicagoans want their politicians to be like their gangsters: ruthless, unruly, profane, dishonest, and corrupt.

Stay tuned for weather with the Hippy Dippy Weatherman.
dark.... Continuing dark until morning.  There will be a high of 50% of our population...

« Reply #303 on: April 08, 2015, 10:40:47 PM »

Hello YAD and KC.  Finished eating dinner a little bit ago and I'm working now.  Hope to be done by the flip (start of the jam).  Hence the delay in responding.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]