CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 10/2/2021  (Read 1890 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/2/2021
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2021, 08:21:30 PM »

We just finished watching my daughter's Rugby team lose 18-29 against Stonehill College. They were up 15-10 at the half. Oh well. Fun game to watch.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2021, 08:34:08 PM »

good morning Tony and Dave and Dave.
mandated COVID test prior to surgery completed. the rest of my day is wide open.
I have to take my sons for a PCR test tomorrow. It's family weekend at Providence College and everyone has to have a negative test result or proof of vaccination.

We'll be missing 3 soccer games and both teams are currently undefeated. Let's hope they stay that way.
If they're not, we'll know your boys are the linchpin holding it all together!
...and the cause of their downfall.
The one team lost their first yesterday without my boys. Let's see what they do tomorrow. The other team (travel) is still undefeated after today's game. I don't want to be cocky but that's supposed to be the more competitive league and our team isn't being challenged at all. They beat the other (formerly undefeated) team in the division, 6-1. The rest of the games should be a cakewalk.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2021, 09:04:57 PM »

mandated COVID test prior to surgery completed. the rest of my day is wide open.
I have to take my sons for a PCR test tomorrow. It's family weekend at Providence College and everyone has to have a negative test result or proof of vaccination.

We'll be missing 3 soccer games and both teams are currently undefeated. Let's hope they stay that way.
The one team lost their first yesterday without my boys. Let's see what they do tomorrow. The other team (travel) is still undefeated after today's game. I don't want to be cocky but that's supposed to be the more competitive league and our team isn't being challenged at all. They beat the other (formerly undefeated) team in the division, 6-1. The rest of the games should be a cakewalk.
I don't think it counts as cocky if it's true.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2021, 09:24:51 PM »

Diesel Dog Hair

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2021, 10:36:43 PM »

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2021, 10:41:17 PM »

Enjoy your day tomorrow. I know you'll be score watching. Down to the last day ugh.
Glad the Bills are on to keep me enthusiastic. Yankees hmmm what can I say?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2021, 11:33:23 PM »

Enjoy your day tomorrow. I know you'll be score watching. Down to the last day ugh.
Glad the Bills are on to keep me enthusiastic. Yankees hmmm what can I say?
Yankees got beat pretty bad.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2021, 11:35:02 PM »

Not a pretty game and O is still pretty bad, but I'll take the win.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]