Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2021, 08:21:30 PM »

We just finished watching my daughter's Rugby team lose 18-29 against Stonehill College. They were up 15-10 at the half. Oh well. Fun game to watch.

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2021, 08:34:08 PM »

good morning Tony and Dave and Dave.
mandated COVID test prior to surgery completed. the rest of my day is wide open.
I have to take my sons for a PCR test tomorrow. It's family weekend at Providence College and everyone has to have a negative test result or proof of vaccination.

We'll be missing 3 soccer games and both teams are currently undefeated. Let's hope they stay that way.
If they're not, we'll know your boys are the linchpin holding it all together!
...and the cause of their downfall.
The one team lost their first yesterday without my boys. Let's see what they do tomorrow. The other team (travel) is still undefeated after today's game. I don't want to be cocky but that's supposed to be the more competitive league and our team isn't being challenged at all. They beat the other (formerly undefeated) team in the division, 6-1. The rest of the games should be a cakewalk.

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2021, 09:04:57 PM »

[...]

I don't think it counts as cocky if it's true.

« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2021, 09:24:51 PM »

Diesel Dog Hair

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2021, 10:36:43 PM »

« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2021, 10:41:17 PM »

[...]

Enjoy your day tomorrow. I know you'll be score watching. Down to the last day ugh.
Glad the Bills are on to keep me enthusiastic. Yankees hmmm what can I say?

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2021, 11:33:23 PM »

[...]

Yankees got beat pretty bad.

« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2021, 11:35:02 PM »

Not a pretty game and O is still pretty bad, but I'll take the win.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]