Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2019, 09:22:48 AM »

Happy Avengers day!
This movie is gonna make just absolute buckets of money.
They're getting my my money this weekend
I'm still trying to catch up on the last two movies. It's not easy to coordinate a schedule that works for the 6 of us.
I won't throw no spoilers but that's why I'm going and maybe after I nap because someone is going to ruin it for me
3 out of 4 kids are worried about the spoilers. My wife and I can't seem to retain anything from one movie to the next. We're always asking, "who's that guy again"?

It's a darn shame too because they're very good movies. Just too many characters for me to follow. Plus it doesn't help that we watch them at home and often nod off.

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2019, 09:27:21 AM »

Happy Avengers day!
This movie is gonna make just absolute buckets of money.
They're getting my my money this weekend
I'm still trying to catch up on the last two movies. It's not easy to coordinate a schedule that works for the 6 of us.
I won't throw no spoilers but that's why I'm going and maybe after I nap because someone is going to ruin it for me
3 out of 4 kids are worried about the spoilers. My wife and I can't seem to retain anything from one movie to the next. We're always asking, "who's that guy again"?

It's a darn shame too because they're very good movies. Just too many characters for me to follow. Plus it doesn't help that we watch them at home and often nod off.
You and the wife sound like you're fun to be at the movies with.

« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2019, 09:53:09 AM »

Happy Avengers day!
This movie is gonna make just absolute buckets of money.
They're getting my my money this weekend
I'm still trying to catch up on the last two movies. It's not easy to coordinate a schedule that works for the 6 of us.
I won't throw no spoilers but that's why I'm going and maybe after I nap because someone is going to ruin it for me
3 out of 4 kids are worried about the spoilers. My wife and I can't seem to retain anything from one movie to the next. We're always asking, "who's that guy again"?

It's a darn shame too because they're very good movies. Just too many characters for me to follow. Plus it doesn't help that we watch them at home and often nod off.
You and the wife sound like you're fun to be at the movies with.
As long as we keep the snoring down to a minimum.

« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2019, 09:56:20 AM »

Happy Avengers day!
This movie is gonna make just absolute buckets of money.
They're getting my my money this weekend
I'm still trying to catch up on the last two movies. It's not easy to coordinate a schedule that works for the 6 of us.
I won't throw no spoilers but that's why I'm going and maybe after I nap because someone is going to ruin it for me
3 out of 4 kids are worried about the spoilers. My wife and I can't seem to retain anything from one movie to the next. We're always asking, "who's that guy again"?

It's a darn shame too because they're very good movies. Just too many characters for me to follow. Plus it doesn't help that we watch them at home and often nod off.
You and the wife sound like you're fun to be at the movies with.
As long as we keep the snoring down to a minimum.
That's all anyone can ask.

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2019, 09:59:32 AM »

Happy Avengers day!
This movie is gonna make just absolute buckets of money.
They're getting my my money this weekend
I'm still trying to catch up on the last two movies. It's not easy to coordinate a schedule that works for the 6 of us.
I won't throw no spoilers but that's why I'm going and maybe after I nap because someone is going to ruin it for me
3 out of 4 kids are worried about the spoilers. My wife and I can't seem to retain anything from one movie to the next. We're always asking, "who's that guy again"?

It's a darn shame too because they're very good movies. Just too many characters for me to follow. Plus it doesn't help that we watch them at home and often nod off.
You and the wife sound like you're fun to be at the movies with.
As long as we keep the snoring down to a minimum.
That's all anyone can ask.
We decided to watch last season's GoT finale before tackling this season. Haven't been able to get through that one either. We're exhausted all the time. In front of the TV is the only place we seem to catch some zees.

« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2019, 10:06:25 AM »

[...]

You might want to get caught up soon. Shit's about to go down this Sunday.

« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2019, 10:16:33 AM »

[...]

No spoilers please.

« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2019, 10:29:04 AM »

[...]

Never.

« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2019, 11:46:46 AM »

Morning, muchachos...or afternoon, whatever. Sorry I'm late.

« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2019, 12:39:58 PM »

Morning, muchachos...or afternoon, whatever. Sorry I'm late.
What are you late for? Nothing going on around here.

Howdy, Bret.

« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2019, 12:50:30 PM »

Morning, muchachos...or afternoon, whatever. Sorry I'm late.
What are you late for? Nothing going on around here.

Howdy, Bret.
Except that Spiderman is really Thanos.

Oops...

« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2019, 01:05:28 PM »

Morning, muchachos...or afternoon, whatever. Sorry I'm late.
What are you late for? Nothing going on around here.

Howdy, Bret.
Except that Spiderman is really Thanos.

Oops...
Hahaha. There's no way that little pussy could be that cool.

« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2019, 01:30:21 PM »

Morning, muchachos...or afternoon, whatever. Sorry I'm late.
What are you late for? Nothing going on around here.

Howdy, Bret.
Well, then I'm not late.

« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2019, 01:33:10 PM »

Morning, muchachos...or afternoon, whatever. Sorry I'm late.
What are you late for? Nothing going on around here.

Howdy, Bret.
Except that Spiderman is really Thanos.

Oops...
Like I'd care.  I've ceased to have any interest in the MCU. The virtue-signaling became annoying.

« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2019, 01:33:37 PM »

Morning, muchachos...or afternoon, whatever. Sorry I'm late.
What are you late for? Nothing going on around here.

Howdy, Bret.
Well, then I'm not late.
Not unless you're preggers.
Logged