Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2019, 03:32:29 PM »

Raining out but in the man cave with a Nica Rustica and coffee.
Oliva Serie V Churchill to mark the removal of the stitches from my left hand.  Afternoon Marky Mark.
CB the trained assassin.

« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2019, 03:35:10 PM »

Raining out but in the man cave with a Nica Rustica and coffee.
Oliva Serie V Churchill to mark the removal of the stitches from my left hand.  Afternoon Marky Mark.
Certainly something worth celebrating.  Afternoon StitchlessMikey.

« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2019, 03:39:25 PM »

Anybody find or know of a good price on the Cigar Oasis humidifier? My original ones are finally biting the bullet.  Replaced the cartridges now the main units are giving out.  Thanks in advance.

« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2019, 03:45:21 PM »

Raining out but in the man cave with a Nica Rustica and coffee.
Oliva Serie V Churchill to mark the removal of the stitches from my left hand.  Afternoon Marky Mark.
Certainly something worth celebrating.  Afternoon StitchlessMikey.
Got another four weeks with a thumb splint.  Orthopedist said that not only was there no cartilage on either side of the joints but the ends of the bones were even polished.

« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2019, 04:16:10 PM »

Raining out but in the man cave with a Nica Rustica and coffee.
Oliva Serie V Churchill to mark the removal of the stitches from my left hand.  Afternoon Marky Mark.
CB the trained assassin.
Can’t even button my own shirt or heaven forbid open a wrapper.  Afternoon Rick.

« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2019, 04:22:11 PM »

Raining out but in the man cave with a Nica Rustica and coffee.
Oliva Serie V Churchill to mark the removal of the stitches from my left hand.  Afternoon Marky Mark.
CB the trained assassin.
Can’t even button my own shirt or heaven forbid open a wrapper.  Afternoon Rick.
Thank goodness your purse holding shoulder is all healed up.

« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2019, 04:25:17 PM »

Raining out but in the man cave with a Nica Rustica and coffee.
Oliva Serie V Churchill to mark the removal of the stitches from my left hand.  Afternoon Marky Mark.
Certainly something worth celebrating.  Afternoon StitchlessMikey.
Did they put a zipper in?

« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2019, 04:26:10 PM »

Raining out but in the man cave with a Nica Rustica and coffee.
Oliva Serie V Churchill to mark the removal of the stitches from my left hand.  Afternoon Marky Mark.
Certainly something worth celebrating.  Afternoon StitchlessMikey.
Got another four weeks with a thumb splint.  Orthopedist said that not only was there no cartilage on either side of the joints but the ends of the bones were even polished.
Afternoon shiny CB.

« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2019, 04:26:58 PM »

Raining out but in the man cave with a Nica Rustica and coffee.
Oliva Serie V Churchill to mark the removal of the stitches from my left hand.  Afternoon Marky Mark.
CB the trained assassin.
Can’t even button my own shirt or heaven forbid open a wrapper.  Afternoon Rick.
Not askin' the obvious...

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2019, 04:27:50 PM »

Putting together an order and stumbled across this:  Laranja Reserva Escuro Corona Gorda.  Think I'll be giving it a try.

https://atlanticcigar.com/laranja-reserva-escuro-corona-gorda/
Yeah huge fan of their cigars
Such a deal - a mere $8.90 each.

« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2019, 04:29:34 PM »

Raining out but in the man cave with a Nica Rustica and coffee.
Oliva Serie V Churchill to mark the removal of the stitches from my left hand.  Afternoon Marky Mark.
CB the trained assassin.
Can’t even button my own shirt or heaven forbid open a wrapper.  Afternoon Rick.
Not askin' the obvious...
I appreciate that.

« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2019, 06:53:57 PM »

Raining out but in the man cave with a Nica Rustica and coffee.
Oliva Serie V Churchill to mark the removal of the stitches from my left hand.  Afternoon Marky Mark.
CB the trained assassin.
Can’t even button my own shirt or heaven forbid open a wrapper.  Afternoon Rick.
Not askin' the obvious...
I appreciate that.

« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2019, 06:59:19 PM »

Raining out but in the man cave with a Nica Rustica and coffee.
Oliva Serie V Churchill to mark the removal of the stitches from my left hand.  Afternoon Marky Mark.
CB the trained assassin.
Can’t even button my own shirt or heaven forbid open a wrapper.  Afternoon Rick.
Not askin' the obvious...
I appreciate that.

Thanks Tony.  Nice to hear from you too.

« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2019, 07:10:23 PM »

pizza and salad done.
cigar and coffee for dessert.

« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2019, 07:11:55 PM »

good afternoon Mr Mike.
prayers you heal quick.
have momma unwrap, clip, and light your cigars for you.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7