Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2019, 12:18:48 PM »

Putting together an order and stumbled across this:  Laranja Reserva Escuro Corona Gorda.  Think I'll be giving it a try.

https://atlanticcigar.com/laranja-reserva-escuro-corona-gorda/

« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2019, 12:27:13 PM »

Putting together an order and stumbled across this:  Laranja Reserva Escuro Corona Gorda.  Think I'll be giving it a try.

https://atlanticcigar.com/laranja-reserva-escuro-corona-gorda/
Has a solid pedigree, should be a good one.

« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2019, 12:29:37 PM »

Didn't get out for Taco Tuesday yesterday, so think I'll make it Taco Wednesday.
Nope, not allowed.  You'll have to wait another week for tacos.  That's the rule.  The only exception is if they are breakfast tacos, which can be consumed any day before 10:30 am but not after that time.

« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2019, 12:30:34 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Morning, Deano. Make sure you keep those balls clean today.
😂 why is everybody concerned about my balls?
Because our balls live vicariously through yours.

« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2019, 12:39:08 PM »

Didn't get out for Taco Tuesday yesterday, so think I'll make it Taco Wednesday.
Nope, not allowed.  You'll have to wait another week for tacos.  That's the rule.  The only exception is if they are breakfast tacos, which can be consumed any day before 10:30 am but not after that time.
The rules of taco are strict.

« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2019, 12:51:20 PM »

Putting together an order and stumbled across this:  Laranja Reserva Escuro Corona Gorda.  Think I'll be giving it a try.

https://atlanticcigar.com/laranja-reserva-escuro-corona-gorda/
Gotta be a home run there

« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2019, 01:16:15 PM »

Didn't get out for Taco Tuesday yesterday, so think I'll make it Taco Wednesday.
We actually did have tacos last night. But we generally refer to situations such yours as, Taco Not Tuesday.

« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2019, 01:17:18 PM »

Putting together an order and stumbled across this:  Laranja Reserva Escuro Corona Gorda.  Think I'll be giving it a try.

https://atlanticcigar.com/laranja-reserva-escuro-corona-gorda/
Has a solid pedigree, should be a good one.
Very interesting.

« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2019, 01:28:24 PM »

Didn't get out for Taco Tuesday yesterday, so think I'll make it Taco Wednesday.
We actually did have tacos last night. But we generally refer to situations such yours as, Taco Not Tuesday.
I understand that the next meeting of the Taco Eating Board will consider additional rules including ordering the taco by its Spanish nomenclature.  Pollo, carne, huevo, etc.

« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2019, 01:48:50 PM »

Didn't get out for Taco Tuesday yesterday, so think I'll make it Taco Wednesday.
We actually did have tacos last night. But we generally refer to situations such yours as, Taco Not Tuesday.
I understand that the next meeting of the Taco Eating Board will consider additional rules including ordering the taco by its Spanish nomenclature.  Pollo, carne, huevo, etc.
Sounds like we need to hurry up and get that big, beautiful wall built.

« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2019, 02:18:16 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2019, 03:14:13 PM »

Raining out but in the man cave with a Nica Rustica and coffee.

« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2019, 03:25:03 PM »

Putting together an order and stumbled across this:  Laranja Reserva Escuro Corona Gorda.  Think I'll be giving it a try.

https://atlanticcigar.com/laranja-reserva-escuro-corona-gorda/
Yeah huge fan of their cigars

« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2019, 03:27:00 PM »

Didn't get out for Taco Tuesday yesterday, so think I'll make it Taco Wednesday.
We actually did have tacos last night. But we generally refer to situations such yours as, Taco Not Tuesday.
I understand that the next meeting of the Taco Eating Board will consider additional rules including ordering the taco by its Spanish nomenclature.  Pollo, carne, huevo, etc.
I usually just get the closetalker or earmuff lol

« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2019, 03:28:09 PM »

Raining out but in the man cave with a Nica Rustica and coffee.
Oliva Serie V Churchill to mark the removal of the stitches from my left hand.  Afternoon Marky Mark.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7