Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19

Good morning, Dave. Haven't been able to fall back asleep since the elf move. Dangnabbit!
Well I woke up at 3:00 thinking about a horrible story yesterday of a girl getting run over by a truck.  They don't usually bother me but that one did.
that the one that was walking along the dark road or the one on Facebook Live?
Neither

Damn, page 2 before 4:00 a.m. :o

@ Tony - those Amazon Basins were 5/$31.50

exterior painting party at one of the clubhouses may get postponed this afternoon.

La Antiguedad by My Father Robustos 5/$27.50 Jamming

exterior painting party at one of the clubhouses may get postponed this afternoon.
You should probably try to get well first.

Good morning, Dave. Haven't been able to fall back asleep since the elf move. Dangnabbit!
Well I woke up at 3:00 thinking about a horrible story yesterday of a girl getting run over by a truck.  They don't usually bother me but that one did.
We had a pretty horrible story in the news here recently that stuck with me too. Apparently the valve shot off on a radiator in an apartment filling a nursery with stream where two sisters (age 1 and 2) were sleeping. They both burned to death. I can't think of a much worse way to die.

Turd Sampler at the FU

@ Tony - those Amazon Basins were 5/$31.50
Not a bad price on those. I paid about $6.50 each for 'em. Haven't smoked one yet but Charlie tells me they're great.

Good morning, Dave. Haven't been able to fall back asleep since the elf move. Dangnabbit!
Well I woke up at 3:00 thinking about a horrible story yesterday of a girl getting run over by a truck.  They don't usually bother me but that one did.
We had a pretty horrible story in the news here recently that stuck with me too. Apparently the valve shot off on a radiator in an apartment filling a nursery with stream where two sisters (age 1 and 2) were sleeping. They both burned to death. I can't think of a much worse way to die.
That is horrible for sure.

I deal with people getting killed every day and I am seasoned at usually seeing them as just numbers, any other way and I would have long ago lost what little mind I may have.  This one was just bad, part of what bothers me is she did not have the good fortune of death.

@ Tony - those Amazon Basins were 5/$31.50
Not a bad price on those. I paid about $6.50 each for 'em. Haven't smoked one yet but Charlie tells me they're great.
Cheaper than I had seen them, I have some of the original ones and wanted a few more.  They will probably repeat today.

Time to pour myself a cup of hot Cuban.

exterior painting party at one of the clubhouses may get postponed this afternoon.
You should probably try to get well first.
agreed, but I'll at least show up.

I didn't plan on painting. just removing the plastic lattice skirting, fake shutters, and signs on the entrance way.

Good morning, Dave. Haven't been able to fall back asleep since the elf move. Dangnabbit!
Well I woke up at 3:00 thinking about a horrible story yesterday of a girl getting run over by a truck.  They don't usually bother me but that one did.
We had a pretty horrible story in the news here recently that stuck with me too. Apparently the valve shot off on a radiator in an apartment filling a nursery with stream where two sisters (age 1 and 2) were sleeping. They both burned to death. I can't think of a much worse way to die.
That is horrible for sure.

I deal with people getting killed every day and I am seasoned at usually seeing them as just numbers, any other way and I would have long ago lost what little mind I may have.  This one was just bad, part of what bothers me is she did not have the good fortune of death.
How old?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19